Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,075 members, 7,957,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:47 AM

Pyjamas - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pyjamas (674 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pyjamas by shadrach77: 1:05pm On Jan 31, 2013
A little girl is visiting her grandparents. Her grandma tells her to go brush her teeth, and put on her pajamas. The girl brushes her teeth and hops into bed, but completely naked. Grandma is quite taken aback, and asks the girl why she’s not wearing pajamas.

“Oh, I am wearing pajamas! They’re the special environmentally friendly ones” the girl replies, with a wink.

Grandma decides to take her chances. She gets into bed, butt naked, and cuddles up to Grandad.

“Why are you naked?” he asks.

“I’m not naked, I’m wearing those special environmentally friendly pajamas” she says,.

Grandad shudders. “You could have at least ironed them.”

(1) (Reply)

Stupid Luv By Olamide. Remix / Alomo And Dry Gin Which One Sell Pass For Naija / Who's Tricking Who?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.