Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,107 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

If You Were Seun, What Would You Do Better With Your Nairaland? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / If You Were Seun, What Would You Do Better With Your Nairaland? (514 Views)

Seun What Happened To The Ban Notification Feature / Seun What Is This??? ??? / Seun!!! What Happened To My Username? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were Seun, What Would You Do Better With Your Nairaland? by NeuroBoss(m): 2:43pm On Jan 31, 2013
I like to refer to Seun as our own Mark Zuckerberg. He's reached an enviable milestone achievement with his forum.
Since inception in 2005, Nairaland has been the number one stop-shop to get fresh facts, get solution to problems and information on anything or body in Nigeria and abroad.
However, no matter how hard he has tried to get this successful, there's always be room for improvement.
I would like us to suggest on areas we would have dwarfed his achievement so far if we owned Nairaland. We just reached a landmark 1 million subscribers and I don't want us to go another 7-year journey to double this feat.
Please in doing this, let our suggestions and criticisms be humane and constructive.
However way we may view it, Nairaland is representing us as Nigerians and it's our collective responsibilities to make its growth explosive. Your views please....
Re: If You Were Seun, What Would You Do Better With Your Nairaland? by mrkels(m): 12:04pm On Feb 01, 2013
Well if i was seun, i ll sell cheesy
Invest in oil cheesy cheesy
Have a home in VI, Office in SA cheesy cheesy cheesy
Live free, stay off the web too cheesy
Re: If You Were Seun, What Would You Do Better With Your Nairaland? by antontech(m): 10:44pm On Feb 01, 2013
mrkels: Well if i was seun, i ll sell cheesy
Invest in oil cheesy cheesy
Have a home in VI, Office in SA cheesy cheesy cheesy
Live free, stay off the web too cheesy
menh u like enjoyment,all this is what you want.There is no limit in making money.
Re: If You Were Seun, What Would You Do Better With Your Nairaland? by rufaai(m): 3:01am On Feb 02, 2013
I am not Seun and I do not own or have any rights over nairaland. So, I will just mind my business and focus on what's mine.

In my openion; Seun and has team knows best what to do to improve Nairaland.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Use Your Facebook Account Or Twitter Or Google Account To Make $60 DAILY / See My Blog / Check Out This HARLEM SHAKE Video For A Nigerian Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.