Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,535 members, 7,958,645 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:36 PM

What Did You Do In Your Childhood? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Did You Do In Your Childhood? (1146 Views)

What Was Your Childhood Career Ambition/dream & What Are U Doing Now.. / Where Did You Spend Your Childhood? / What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did You Do In Your Childhood? by gluv01(f): 3:50pm On Jan 31, 2013
Right, I grew up among guys sha, so I did some things like a tomboy. Back then, not now o.

When I was Younger cheesy

• I'd put my arms in my shirt and told people I lost my arms

• Would restart the video game whenever I knew I was going to lose

• Had that one pen with four colors, and tried to push all the buttons at once

• Waited behind a door to scare someone, then leaving because they're taking too long to come out.

• Faked being asleep, so I could be carried to bed

• Used to think that the moon followed our car

• Tried to balance the switch between On/Off.

• Watching two drops of rain roll down window and pretending it was a race

• The only thing i had to take care of was a school bag.

• Swallowed a fruit seed I was scared to death that a tree was going to grow in my tummy•

• Closed the fridge extremely slowly to see when the lights went off.

Remember when we were kids and couldn't wait to grow up ? sad

hmmm...last but not the least..If you are a girl and you did this, add plz. When I had still had a baby brother, mum went to work and she returns in the evening, my lil bro will cry and cry for the bosom, and i'll get fraustrated and angry rocking him. so I gave him my lips to suck and it calmed him down, he'll suck and suck until he slept finally. This went on for some time before my mum noticed how big my lips were becoming. I lied that nothing happened, it was like it was inflated. Because he was vey fair, average weight(neither slim nor fat) and so cute so I loved him dearly. but he was just about 8 or 9months and mum had to resume work from the leave she had. So I taught I was the mother and will sometimes be tempted to give him the dry bossom I didn't even have then.

#Childhood Was The Best Part Of Our Life !
Feel free to add yours cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do In Your Childhood? by braine(m): 2:35am On Feb 03, 2013
gluv01:

• Swallowed a fruit seed I was scared to death that a tree was going to grow in my tummy•

I was sooo scared of this when I was younger.

The worst event that happened to me was when I picked a newly hatched chick in front of its mother hen; I got the chase of my life!

And most times I filled the bath tub with water and stayed in it all day.
Re: What Did You Do In Your Childhood? by gluv01(f): 3:29am On Feb 03, 2013
braine:

I was sooo scared of this when I was younger.

The worst event that happened to me was when I picked a newly hatched chick in front of its mother hen; I got the chase of my life!

And most times I filled the bath tub with water and stayed in it all day.

cheesy U tried staealing a the kings golden spoon? i mean the chick...hehehehe..u are lucky not to have splotches

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do In Your Childhood? by braine(m): 3:36am On Feb 03, 2013
^ and those are just the few things I can really remember for now.. I'll remember more by day time. smiley
Re: What Did You Do In Your Childhood? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 03, 2013
As a child, I always write my name on a paper and stuff it into my biro for identification and in the case of a pencil, I normally scrape some part of the pencil and write my name with a biro on it grin grin grin
Re: What Did You Do In Your Childhood? by gluv01(f): 1:57pm On Feb 03, 2013
I did that too cheesy
Tashamania: As a child, I always write my name on a paper and stuff it into my biro for identification and in the case of a pencil, I normally scrape some part of the pencil and write my name with a biro on it grin grin grin
Re: What Did You Do In Your Childhood? by TableLeg(m): 1:57pm On Feb 03, 2013
A lot i can't even sum it all up
Re: What Did You Do In Your Childhood? by kidaberry(f): 9:53am On Mar 09, 2013
Id put a lot of milk in my tea nd call it milk shake.
Wen mums away id wear her bra nd put oranges in them then wear her make up nd shoes.
Wen m askd 2 feed my broda id eat his meat
Re: What Did You Do In Your Childhood? by gluv01(f): 3:39pm On Mar 09, 2013
*kida-berry#:
Id put a lot of milk in my tea nd call it milk shake.
Wen mums away id wear her bra nd put oranges in them then wear her make up nd shoes.
Wen m askd 2 feed my broda id eat his meat

Guy ur own bad o grin

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Watch Live Match On My Symbian / Research Project Topics In Computer Science / Konga Cancelled My Order 10days After YAKATA SCAM!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.