Stats: 3,165,833 members, 7,862,734 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:18 AM

Smart Guy - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Smart Guy (741 Views)

See This Conversation Between A Judge And A 'smart' Guy / Smart Guy Doesnt Want To Get Late To Work / Photos: Chat Between A Smart Guy And A Smart Girl....who Smart Pass?? (2) (3) (4)

Smart Guy by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 07, 2008
a small fishing village, a Newfoundlander was walking Up the wharf carrying two at-least-three-pound live lobsters, one in each hand.

It was three weeks after the season closed! Whom should he meet at the end of the wharf but the Federal Fisheries Officer who, upon viewing the live and wiggling lobsters, says: "Well me Laddie I got you this time - with two live lobsters three weeks after the season Closed!"

The Newfie says, "No - My Son you are wrong! These are two trained lobsters that I caught two weeks before the season ended."

The Fisheries Officer says, " Trained like how?"

"Well my son, each day I takes these two from my house down to the wharf and puts them in the water for a swim. While they swim I sits on the wharf and has me a smoke, or two. After about 15 minutes I whistles and up comes me two lobsters, and I takes them home!"

"Likely story", the Fisheries Officer says! "Lets take them on down the wharf and see if it's true."

So, the Newfie goes ahead of the Fisheries Officer to the end of the wharf where, under supervision, he gently lowers both lobsters into the water.

The Newfie sits on a wharf piling and lights up a smoke, then another! After about 15 minutes the Fisheries Officer says to the Newfie, "How about whistling?"

The Newfie says " What For?"

The Fisheries Officer says, " To call in the Lobsters"

The Newfie says, " What Lobsters?"
Re: Smart Guy by delib: 10:18am On Mar 07, 2008
Re: Smart Guy by clemcykul(f): 10:46am On Mar 07, 2008
*checks under the bed for humour*
Re: Smart Guy by segunpc(m): 10:49am On Mar 07, 2008
since it s aishas joke then it is funny[b] grin[/b]
Re: Smart Guy by delib: 11:17am On Mar 07, 2008
you cant force a joke to be funny, when its not funny then its not funny
Re: Smart Guy by ituen(m): 4:36pm On Mar 07, 2008
the joke is technical but humour may be hard to see
Re: Smart Guy by kronkykay(m): 5:02pm On Mar 07, 2008
ituen:

the joke is technical but humour may be hard to see

i second that. . . . . . u may have to look and read between the lines to see the humour in it. . . .

dumb fellows!
Re: Smart Guy by clemcykul(f): 2:27pm On Mar 08, 2008
am still not amused
Re: Smart Guy by tufe(m): 7:38pm On Mar 08, 2008
. . neither am i
Re: Smart Guy by ThugLife1(m): 10:43pm On Mar 08, 2008
Very Funny
Re: Smart Guy by kronkykay(m): 3:33am On Mar 09, 2008
@clem

try comot your head from the shit bag naaaa!
Re: Smart Guy by tufe(m): 5:50pm On Mar 09, 2008
hmmmmmmmm

'Letter To My Spouse' / Danfo Driver / Mine Is Better Than Yours