Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Akpors Again - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Akpors Again (895 Views)

Akpors Again / Mr Akpors Again!!! / Akpors Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akpors Again by pmm3(m): 7:11pm On Jan 31, 2013
AKPORS FIRST DAY AT SCH.

Teacher:There wil be an elementary science test nextweek.
Contary to his nature,akpors read his books from cover to cover like no man's busines.On test day,teacher line up about 5 birds,coverin each with a piece of cloth so only there legs ar visible
Question 1:lookin at the leg of this birds,write down it common name's,species,family,zoological name,habitat etc.
After abt 20mins of frustration nd not writin down anytin,Akpors storm to the teacher's desk and slams his blank sheet in front of the teacher.'Sir,this test no make sense! Am goin home
Teacher:what a rude boy!!com bck here.what is ur name?Akpors raises his trouser and points to his leg:'Oya u too,look at my leg,tel me my name,my surnam,where i dey live,whic tribe i com from.

GOOD EVENIN PALZ!!

1 Like

Re: Akpors Again by Lagusta(m): 9:45pm On Jan 31, 2013
Hehe, that was cool

(1) (Reply)

. / Kid & Dad Jokes / Advice To Fg How To Stop Boko Haram Menace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.