Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,298 members, 7,954,187 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:51 PM

Self Host Wordpress Blog - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Self Host Wordpress Blog (760 Views)

FREE Wordpress Blog Installation Service!! / How To Submit Your Wordpress Blog To Google, Bing And Yahoo Search Engines / Who Can Teach Me How To Add A New Post To My Wordpress Blog Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Self Host Wordpress Blog by SGRACE1(m): 10:04pm On Jan 31, 2013
Please my beloved friends, I need advice on the host to choice between DreamHost and BlueHost for a Wordpres SelfHost Blog. Thanks for your assistance.
Re: Self Host Wordpress Blog by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 31, 2013
Try www.ListMasta.com
You will have access to a 1 click installer and also get 24/7 support and direct contact with me for all your Wordpress issues. I'm pretty vast with theme and plugin installation.

1 Like

Re: Self Host Wordpress Blog by Afam4eva(m): 10:10pm On Jan 31, 2013
Dreamhost and Bluehost have almost the same reviews, so any of them would do. Though, i'd suggest Hostgator or MDDhosting.

1 Like

Re: Self Host Wordpress Blog by Afam4eva(m): 10:11pm On Jan 31, 2013
Brand_new: Try www.ListMasta.com
You will have access to a 1 click installer and also get 24/7 support and direct contact with me for all your Wordpress issues. I'm pretty vast with theme and plugin installation.
He's asking for a hosting recommendation and not whether or not you're vast with theme and plugin installation. When are you people gonna learn to stay on topic. Try this in other forums and you'll get banned.
Re: Self Host Wordpress Blog by SGRACE1(m): 10:18pm On Jan 31, 2013
Afam God bless you for that. I need advice strictly on the aforementioned two not advert on others.
Re: Self Host Wordpress Blog by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 31, 2013
Afam4eva:
He's asking for a hosting recommendation and not whether or not you're vast with theme and plugin installation. When are you people gonna learn to stay on topic. Try this in other forums and you'll get banned.
Do you have a problem with me?
Anyways @OP goodluck with your preferred host.

@Topic, I don't see anything wrong with offering my support to a forum member and if you have a problem with that then I suggest you should hug a tranSformer.
People just don't know when one makes an offer in good gesture.
Some people don't even know what courtesy means. Smh!
Re: Self Host Wordpress Blog by Afam4eva(m): 10:23pm On Jan 31, 2013
Brand_new:
Do you have a problem with me?
Anyways @OP goodluck with your preferred host.
Read my post again and see what i have a problem with. If i were a mod on this section, you would have been banned for not only derailing but for advertising.
Re: Self Host Wordpress Blog by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 31, 2013
Afam4eva:
Read my post again and see what i have a problem with. If i were a mod on this section, you would have been banned for not only derailing but for advertising.
Go to hell with your moderator aZzzzz!
Like Nairaland is some heavenly place I can't live without.

Say that to me one on one and I'll break your fu*cking head.
Stupid aZzzzz bit*h.
Re: Self Host Wordpress Blog by Afam4eva(m): 10:34pm On Jan 31, 2013
Brand_new:
Go to hell with your moderator aZzzzz!
Like Nairaland is some heavenly place I can't live without.

Say that to me one on one and I'll break your fu*cking head.
Stupid aZzzzz bit*h.
Clap for yourself. Well done. Someone will see your imature post and give you a job. I'd rather consider satan first.

I hope the mod in this section gives you at least 2 days ban for insulting without provocation. People like you need to be weeded off this section so that mentally balanced people can have a field day. Good riddance.
Re: Self Host Wordpress Blog by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 31, 2013
Afam4eva:
Clap for yourself. Well done. Someone will see your imature post and give you a job. I'd rather consider satan first.

I hope the mod in this section gives you at least 2 days ban for insulting without provocation. People like you need to be weeded off this section so that mentally balanced people can have a field day. Good riddance.
Get you banning b*tch aZzzz outta here and who told you I need a job. Do you think everyone else is a wretched fowl like you?

Wait a minute, since when did Nairaland turn to Linkdin that employees look people up in. Last time I checked Nairaland was an anonymous forum and Moderators like you have a field day banning people just to impress your false sense of authority on helpless members.

How I wish Nairaland has a good competetion, all this B.S won't be happening.

On a final note, you can drop me a P.M and I'll hook you up with a real job and keep your frustrated aZzzz busy.
Re: Self Host Wordpress Blog by Afam4eva(m): 10:48pm On Jan 31, 2013
Brand_new:
Get you banning b*tch aZzzz outta here and who told you I need a job. Do you think everyone else is a wretched fowl like you?

Wait a minute, since when did Nairaland turn to Linkdin that employees look people up in. Last time I checked Nairaland was an anonymous forum and Moderators like you have a field day banning people just to impress your false sense of authority on helpless members.

How I wish Nairaland has a good competetion, all this B.S won't be happening.

On a final note, you can drop me a P.M and I'll hook you up with a real job and keep your frustrated aZzzz busy.
I don't engage your kind in tomefoolery. I'm more interesting in you getting banned outa here. You're a disgrace to webmasters.
Re: Self Host Wordpress Blog by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 31, 2013
Afam4eva:
I don't engage your kind in tomefoolery. I'm more interesting in you getting banned outa here. You're a disgrace to webmasters.
Pull all the strings you can to get me banned and shame on you if you don't succeed.You overzealous fool. I can't even imagine Jarus your predecessor going out of his section to moderate other sections. I'm sure SlyRox will let you know you over stepped your bounds.
I know you've been on my case for a while now and I'm so certain you are driven by envy.
Re: Self Host Wordpress Blog by SGRACE1(m): 11:10pm On Jan 31, 2013
Hey Guys I beg u all in Gods name to drop this fight. I am looking for help from brothers and friends who I believe can help and not to instigate a fight. Anyways thanks to you all all for ur effort to assist. God bless u.
Re: Self Host Wordpress Blog by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 31, 2013
S.GRACE:
Hey Guys I beg u all in Gods name to drop this fight. I am looking for help from brothers and friends who I believe can help and not to instigate a fight. Anyways thanks to you all all for ur effort to assist. God bless u.
You did well.
F.Y.I people pay me for what I just offered FOC.
Anyways goodluck.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Buy Laptop On Ebay? / Youwin! 3 Business Plan Competition Is Now Open!!! / No Fear! No Paturbing! Drill Your Bore-hole With Ease. Pay 60% Upfront, 40% On C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.