Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Help On Web Hosting - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help On Web Hosting (784 Views)

How To Monitor File Changes On Web Server / Free Ebooks On Web Design / I Need Video Tutorial On Web Design And Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On Web Hosting by Tabtech: 11:30am On Feb 01, 2013
HI webmasters, please does anyone have any idea of any hosting company outside Nigeria that is okay and affordable enough? please it is urgently needed by a client.

Please domain and hosting shouldn't be more than 5000naira Nigerian money for their basic plan. thanks in anticipation
Re: Help On Web Hosting by Tabtech: 12:33pm On Feb 01, 2013
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Help On Web Hosting by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 01, 2013
Check this [url=https://order.runhosting.com/signup.html?sid=pefT3cl1pJzg69KRptmaZszT04vQy9KgrpXRyqfc052n7uNv7Mneipunotjgyo%2Blyp910dja1Z6Zk7Cwq5jR0%2BrZ5JHq4JOhx9rRZ6Gh0dzdXpvZpqSPx9XUz9PJmJqdzqKbncjmn%2BLVl9LN2dqhrJiqncifotCincjH29fWz9KcsnG%2FuK6dyOaf4tWX0tbQy6GnoarMsFaW1Kij0snF2NjL3ZioosnY3ubX3G2dv3u3oZ2WbnBjpdvLaGidaW%2BcmcqWm5yZnJpmoMufqpywY9ulWOXX16FpXg%3D%3D]link[/url]
Re: Help On Web Hosting by frisahost(m): 4:40pm On Feb 01, 2013
Check 007names.com, namecheap.com n hostgator.com
Re: Help On Web Hosting by antontech(m): 7:14pm On Feb 01, 2013
I use whogohost.com.like their services so much
Re: Help On Web Hosting by rufaai(m): 3:07am On Feb 02, 2013
Tabtech: HI webmasters, please does anyone have any idea of any hosting company outside Nigeria that is okay and affordable enough? please it is urgently needed by a client. Please domain and hosting shouldn't be more than 5000naira Nigerian money for their basic plan. thanks in anticipation

You may want to consider GigaLayer very much reliable!
Re: Help On Web Hosting by PGON(m): 11:23am On Feb 02, 2013
There is no hosting company with its (/her) datacenter in nigeria. Don't confuse yourself.

You can always host your website with a Nigerian hosting company.

Support your countrymen effort to make webhosting affordable and accessible.

2 Likes

Re: Help On Web Hosting by we3rdbolt: 6:47pm On Feb 02, 2013
PGON:
There is no hosting company with its (/her) datacenter in nigeria. Don't confuse yourself.

You can always host your website with a Nigerian hosting company.

Support your countrymen effort to make webhosting affordable and accessible.
we have to support our country by hosting with them. i currently have my web hosted on one of the Nigeria host and they are great.
http://www.smartweb.com.ngsmartweb is affordable and please am not advocating for smartweb but i want you to know that we
also have good host companies here in Nigeria. you can check my website.http://www.pathologizee.com
Re: Help On Web Hosting by jelly456: 8:21am On Mar 12, 2013
Tabtech: HI webmasters, please does anyone have any idea of any hosting company outside Nigeria that is okay and affordable enough? please it is urgently needed by a client.

Please domain and hosting shouldn't be more than 5000naira Nigerian money for their basic plan. thanks in anticipation

I will help you.
Nowadays there are lot of hosting providers available.If you need cheap and reliable web hosting company outside Nigeria try USA based company.I would suggest Tucktail.com I found this site through Google search.Here i hosted my all websites.They have good server speed.I like their services.So only i would suggest this site for you.
Re: Help On Web Hosting by spassion: 10:38am On May 30, 2013
Tabtech: HI webmasters, please does anyone have any idea of any hosting company outside Nigeria that is okay and affordable enough? please it is urgently needed by a client.

Contact me and i will introduce you to a web hosting company that can host your website at the best rate. Their rates are negotiable. And you are guaranteed 99.9% uptime with plenty of features such as SQL DB and many more.
Re: Help On Web Hosting by timolegend(m): 12:48pm On Jun 05, 2013
WEBDATA TECHNOLOGY COMPANY IS A REGISTER COMPANY WITH A 10MILLION WEB HOSTING CAPACITY, WE ARE INTO PROFESSIONAL WEBSITE DESIGN AND HOSTING, DOMAIN NAME.OUR SERVER IS IN CANADA, WE HAVE A 0% DOWN TIME. OUR CONTACTS

Nigeria
Head Office: Webdata Technology Company Nigeria Ltd
N0 10A Elegushi Beach Road, 3rd Roundabout (By Legacy Place) Lekki Phase 1,
Lekki Lagos, Nigeria
Email: info@webdatacompany.com

Warri Branch Office: Webdata Technology Company Nigeria Ltd
No 2 Enakeyarh Street, Bendel Estate, Ugborikoko-Effurun
Warri, Delta State, Nigeria
Phone: 08037450957
Email: warri@webdatacompany.com

Canada
Head Office: Webdata Technology Company
Suite 700, One Executive Place
1816 Crowchild Trail NW
Calgary, AB T2M 3Y7 Canada
Phone: + 1 (403) 3972065
Toll Free: 1 (800) 2107542

www.webdatacompany.com

WE LOOK FORWARD TO DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU. 08037450957
Re: Help On Web Hosting by spassion: 6:34am On Jun 06, 2013
spassion:

Contact me and i will introduce you to a web hosting company that can host your website at the best rate. Their rates are negotiable. And you are guaranteed 99.9% uptime with plenty of features such as SQL DB and many more.

Contact me for your web hosting info@keeshost.com
Re: Help On Web Hosting by trefoil: 7:57am On Jun 06, 2013
I support PGON, no Nigerian Host have her data center here in Nigeria. I have never used a foreign host before and I have never regretted that. I have been using www.mynaijahost.com for some while now and datacenters are in Canada and USA and affordable. I have up to 8 domains hosted by them. We have to support Nigerian Host. The days when Nigeria host do have problems are over. Though you have to choose the good ones o.
Re: Help On Web Hosting by spassion: 4:39am On Jul 02, 2013
[size=25pt]Visit www.keeshost.com for your affordable website hosting. Starting at $1 per month.
Join us now and you can have access to high quality website hosting with 24/7 support.
[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Will Syskay Come Back? / What Is WHOIS LOOK UP On Domain / List Of Don'ts In A PHP Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.