Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,036 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Beyonce Admits Lip-synching & Sings The National Anthem To Proof She Can Sing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce Admits Lip-synching & Sings The National Anthem To Proof She Can Sing (626 Views)

Ini Edo Stuns At The National Tourism Summit (photos) / My Butt Are Real Bad Girl Nkem (PHOTO) - Goes Naked To Proof / Montana Fishburne Fires Back At Jamie Foxx: Calls Him Gay With Video To Proof . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce Admits Lip-synching & Sings The National Anthem To Proof She Can Sing by Bonaguy(m): 11:59am On Feb 01, 2013
Pop star, Beyonce actually admits lip-sync the national anthem at the Obama Inauguration giving reason why she did so, but she claimed she is a perfectionist, that she can really sing live.

Beyonce opened the last night Super Bowl halftime show with an amazing live Capella rendition of the national anthem after which she asked with a laugh, 'any questions'? The first question she was asked was if she sang to a pre-recorded track during the Inauguration. And she said;

Yes. I am a perfectionist. One thing about me is that I practice until my feet bleed. I did not have time to rehearse with the orchestra. It was a live television show. A very emotional show for me. One of my proudest moments. Due to the weather, due to the delay, due to no proper soundtrack, I did not feel comfortable taking a risk. It was about the president and the Inauguration and I wanted to make him proud so I decided to sing along to my pre-recorded track which is very common in the industry and I’m very proud of my performance.
"I will absolutely be singing live, (at Super Bowl). This is what I was born to do."

Video here; http://gistmetro..com/2013/02/beyonce-admits-lip-synching-sings.html

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Confirms Visit To Nigeria / Celebrity Birthday: 10 Things Everyone Loves About Banky W - Agree? / Aborted Lagos Wedding: Akiyesi Lied To Us-overcomers Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.