Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

University Of Port Harcourt Massive Recruitment 2013 (academic And Non-academic) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / University Of Port Harcourt Massive Recruitment 2013 (academic And Non-academic) (18352 Views)

Massive Academic And Non-Academic Recruitment At Hezekiah University-83positions / Massive Recruitment At Ritman University Academic And Non-Academic(70 Positions) / Academic And Non-academic Job Vacancies At Federal University, Oye-ekiti 14 Vac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Port Harcourt Massive Recruitment 2013 (academic And Non-academic) by Obinoscopy(m): 4:19pm On Feb 01, 2013
University of Port Harcourt invites applications from suitably qualified candidates into the following posts in the University

1.) Master II
A good honours degree in Education/Mathematics
A good honours degree in Mathematics with PGDE plus NYSC Discharge/Exemption. Certificate.
NCE (Mathematics) plus three years teaching experience.

2.) Graphic Artist
A good honours degree or HND in Graphic Arts plus NYSC discharge/exemption certificate

3.) Auditor II
A good honours degree or HND in Accountancy plus NYSC discharge or exemption certificate,

4.) Senior Executive Officer (Audit)
BSc/HND in the related area (Accounting, Finance & Banking, Economics, Management/Business Administration) OR Intermediate professional certificate with three years post qualification experience

5.) Quantity Surveyor
B.Sc in quantity surveying plus at least three years experience as a quantity surveyor with membership of professional body RQS, MNIQS.

6.) Medical Lab. Scientist
A degree in medical laboratory science or relevant discipline duly registered with the Medical Laboratory Council of Nigeria [MLSCN] with specialization in Haematology plus at least one year post registration cognate experience Associate of Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria (AMLSCN) plus three cognate experiences.

7.) Pharmacist II
A good honours degree in Pharmacy plus Registration with the Pharmaceutical Council of Nigeria, plus NYSC discharge certificate with two years experience.

8.) Lab. Technician
B.Tech. or HND in the relevant field plus NYSC discharge/exemption certificate and registration with the Institute of Medical Laboratory technician

9.) Econometrics Laboratory Technologist
A good honours degree in Economics plus a good knowledge of use of Econometric packages and other computer softwares plus at least two years experience in a good computer firm

10.) Higher Agricultural Superintendent
HND in Agricultural Sciences plus NYSC discharge/exemption certificate

11.) Agric Superintendent
OND/ONC Agricultural Science from a recognised institution

12.) Confidential Secretary I
BSc or HND in Secretarial Administration plus NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.

13.) Senior Art Fellows (3 Positions)
A.) Senior Art Fellow
BA, MFA in Theatre Arts plus NYSC discharge/exemption certificate with a minimum of 5 years cognate experience.
B.) Senior Art Fellow I
BA in Theatre Arts or B.Sc in relevant field plus NYSC discharge/exemption certificate with a minimum of 5 years cognate experience.
C.) Senior Art Fellow II
BA in Theatre Arts or B.Sc in relevant field plus NYSC discharge/exemption certificate with a minimum of 4 years cognate experience,

14.) Senior Producer
BA in Theatre Arts or B.Sc in relevant field plus NYSC discharge/exemption certificate with a minimum of 4 years cognate experience.

15.) Studio Manager/Digital Media Instructor
BA in Theatre Arts or BSc in relevant field plus NYSC discharge/exemption certificate with a minimum of 3 years cognate experience.

16.) Producers
BA in Theatre Arts or BSc in relevant field plus NYSC discharge/exemption certificate with a minimum of 3 years cognate experience.

17.) Arts Research Fellow (3 Positions)
A.) Research Fellow
BA in Theatre Arts or B.Sc in relevant field plus NYSC discharge/exemption certificate with a minimum of 2 years cognate experience.
B.) Arts Fellow I
C.) Arts Fellow II

18.) Business Manager and Asst. Business Manager
A.) Business Manager (Asst. Arts Fellow)
B.) Asst. Business Manager (Asst. Arts Fellow)

19.) Film Editor (Asst. Arts Fellow)
BA in Theatre Arts or B.Sc in relevant field plus NYSC discharge/exemption certificate with a minimum of 3 years cognate experience.

20.) Choreographer (Asst. Arts Fellow)
BA in Theatre Arts or B.Sc in relevant field plus NYSC discharge/exemption certificate with a minimum of 3 years cognate experience.

21.) Costume Designer (Asst. Arts Fellow)
A in Theatre Arts or B.Sc in relevant field plus NYSC discharge/exemption certificate with a minimum of 3 years cognate experience.

22.) Light Designer (Asst. Arts Fellow)
A in Theatre Arts or B.Sc in relevant field plus NYSC discharge/exemption certificate with a minimum of 3 years cognate experience.

23.) Set Designer (Asst. Arts Fellow)

24.) Keyboardist (Asst. Arts Fellow)

25.) Transport Officer
A good honour from a recognized University degree plus NYSC discharge/Exemption certificate, must have a valid trade test certificate I, II & III and other relevant licences. Candidates must be a good Driver/transport Manager of not less than 8 years experience.
A professional qualification in Transport Management, Health Safety (HSC) will be added advantage.

26.) Massive Academic Positions (Graduate Assistants & Lecturers)
Click here for more details

27.) Graduate and Experienced Research Fellows
Click here for more details

Conditions of Service
These are as applicable in the Federal Civil Service and as appropriate in the Nigerian University System.

Application Closing Date
10th March, 2013

Method of Application
Interested candidates are requested to forward 10 copies of their applications accompanied with detailed curriculum vitae, including names and addresses of three referees with a set of photocopies of certificates and relevant credentials in an envelope marked "Name of Post - for the attention to the Registrar" to:
The Registrar,
University of Port Harcourt,
P.M.B 5323
Port Harcourt

Candidates should also request their referees to forward attestations on their behalf, directly to the Registrar.

Candidates invited to the interview should bring along with them the originals of their credentials.

1 Like

Re: University Of Port Harcourt Massive Recruitment 2013 (academic And Non-academic) by Obinoscopy(m): 7:36am On Feb 02, 2013
Bump
Re: University Of Port Harcourt Massive Recruitment 2013 (academic And Non-academic) by Kzinne: 9:38am On Feb 02, 2013
Who owns the university of port harcourt?
Re: University Of Port Harcourt Massive Recruitment 2013 (academic And Non-academic) by obicentlis: 9:41am On Feb 02, 2013
Whom do u know?
Re: University Of Port Harcourt Massive Recruitment 2013 (academic And Non-academic) by oxaloacetate(f): 9:41am On Feb 02, 2013
Waoh! This is a good one; hope there won't be favouritism, considering indigenes first.
Re: University Of Port Harcourt Massive Recruitment 2013 (academic And Non-academic) by adesammy1(m): 9:50am On Feb 02, 2013
Hmmmmmm....Listening to Baba Fela
Re: University Of Port Harcourt Massive Recruitment 2013 (academic And Non-academic) by folawuyo: 10:02am On Feb 02, 2013
:-)no b smol fin o, no engineer[img]:-)no b smol fin o, no engineer[/img]:-)no b smol fin o, no engineer
Re: University Of Port Harcourt Massive Recruitment 2013 (academic And Non-academic) by MrSinister(m): 10:20am On Feb 02, 2013
oxaloacetate: Waoh! This is a good one; hope there won't be favouritism, considering indigenes first.

Your moniker reminded me of the nightmare of a course called BIOCHEMISTRY

1 Like

Re: University Of Port Harcourt Massive Recruitment 2013 (academic And Non-academic) by kaysy(m): 10:23am On Feb 02, 2013
Good thing to know
Re: University Of Port Harcourt Massive Recruitment 2013 (academic And Non-academic) by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 02, 2013
It's annoying the way employers demand for some years of experience. How do fresh graduates survive

2 Likes

Re: University Of Port Harcourt Massive Recruitment 2013 (academic And Non-academic) by begwong: 10:46am On Feb 02, 2013
why 10 copies of applications/c.vs?
why not a copy of applic &c.v or better still online.
Re: University Of Port Harcourt Massive Recruitment 2013 (academic And Non-academic) by anitank(f): 10:55am On Feb 02, 2013
ALUTA CONTINUA cheesy
Re: University Of Port Harcourt Massive Recruitment 2013 (academic And Non-academic) by Raxxye(m): 10:59am On Feb 02, 2013
begwong: why 10 copies of applications/c.vs?
why not a copy of applic &c.v or better still online.
U should be glad they are requesting for just 10 copies. Most other institutions in Nigeria ask for 20 copies!

1 Like

Re: University Of Port Harcourt Massive Recruitment 2013 (academic And Non-academic) by viruz007(m): 11:05am On Feb 02, 2013
nice 1 there... Aluta Continua
Re: University Of Port Harcourt Massive Recruitment 2013 (academic And Non-academic) by Mobinga: 11:27am On Feb 02, 2013
anitank: ALUTA CONTINUA cheesy

Re: University Of Port Harcourt Massive Recruitment 2013 (academic And Non-academic) by azimibraun: 11:51am On Feb 02, 2013
Asking who owns uniport? It ws owned by the FGN until GEJ transferd ownership of the university to ALUU community last year.. Make me d VC of that skool and I wll quickly reject it. Aluu ppl will kill u and nothing wll happen. Shame and cures on Aluu and Uniport. The mention of that yeye university brings me nothin but pain and horror. May d soul of those kids rest in peace amen.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Port Harcourt Massive Recruitment 2013 (academic And Non-academic) by JOEizu: 1:08pm On Feb 02, 2013
I.M
Major Requirment!!! [color=#990000][/color]
Re: University Of Port Harcourt Massive Recruitment 2013 (academic And Non-academic) by deviduff(m): 1:31pm On Feb 02, 2013
centje: It's annoying the way employers demand for some years of experience. How do fresh graduates survive
Read the entire piece. The position for graduate assistants doesn't require any experience.
Re: University Of Port Harcourt Massive Recruitment 2013 (academic And Non-academic) by Synthase(m): 3:24pm On Feb 02, 2013
Mr.Sinister:

Your moniker reminded me of the nightmare of a course called BIOCHEMISTRY
nightmare
Re: University Of Port Harcourt Massive Recruitment 2013 (academic And Non-academic) by ehiblessing(f): 4:43pm On Feb 02, 2013
You people are always asking with years of experience if u dont take us nw, who will? And how are we going to learn without experience
Re: University Of Port Harcourt Massive Recruitment 2013 (academic And Non-academic) by bisi16(m): 8:08pm On Feb 02, 2013
oxaloacetate: Waoh! This is a good one; hope there won't be favouritism, considering indigenes first.
U still dey ask? Na sure thng naa..
Re: University Of Port Harcourt Massive Recruitment 2013 (academic And Non-academic) by Agbogashi: 10:38pm On Feb 02, 2013
Kzinne: Who owns the university of port harcourt?

Myself..
Re: University Of Port Harcourt Massive Recruitment 2013 (academic And Non-academic) by Santi222(m): 11:04pm On Feb 02, 2013
Clicking the link In section 26, i noticed that there were 2 vacancy publications for the dept. Of Biochemistry. The 1st one says that Graduate assistant vacancies exist in Biochem, the next one does not, Op, could you please clarify me on this? Is it a typo error? Important, pls. Its applicable to me. Thanks.
Re: University Of Port Harcourt Massive Recruitment 2013 (academic And Non-academic) by Obinoscopy(m): 11:43pm On Feb 02, 2013
Santi222: Clicking the link In section 26, i noticed that there were 2 vacancy publications for the dept. Of Biochemistry. The 1st one says that Graduate assistant vacancies exist in Biochem, the next one does not, Op, could you please clarify me on this? Is it a typo error? Important, pls. Its applicable to me. Thanks.
Its not a typo, the second vacancy (the one without the Graduate Assistant advert) is for Dept of Biochemistry under the Faculty of Medical Sciences while the first vacancy (the one with the Graduate Assistant advert) is not under Medical Sciences. Hope that answers your question.
Re: University Of Port Harcourt Massive Recruitment 2013 (academic And Non-academic) by sapien(m): 12:54am On Feb 03, 2013
azimibraun: Asking who owns uniport? It ws owned by the FGN until GEJ transferd ownership of the university to ALUU community last year.. Make me d VC of that skool and I wll quickly reject it. Aluu ppl will kill u and nothing wll happen. Shame and cures on Aluu and Uniport. The mention of that yeye university brings me nothin but pain and horror. May d soul of those kids rest in peace amen.
You are a fool!
Re: University Of Port Harcourt Massive Recruitment 2013 (academic And Non-academic) by Clazzik: 8:44am On Feb 03, 2013
Mayb em wanna make a change by sendin some staffs packin.... Or hv thet bn lackin this much?
Re: University Of Port Harcourt Massive Recruitment 2013 (academic And Non-academic) by Cabme(m): 8:53pm On Feb 03, 2013
Help o o o o.shud d application be handwritten or typed
Re: University Of Port Harcourt Massive Recruitment 2013 (academic And Non-academic) by Cabme(m): 8:57pm On Feb 03, 2013
Help sum one shud d application b handwritten or typed
Re: University Of Port Harcourt Massive Recruitment 2013 (academic And Non-academic) by hakunajay(m): 11:16am On Feb 04, 2013
Cabme: Help sum one shud d application b handwritten or typed

It should be legwritten, typewritten, photocopied and duplicated...
Re: University Of Port Harcourt Massive Recruitment 2013 (academic And Non-academic) by Santi222(m): 10:33am On Feb 06, 2013
Obinoscopy:
Its not a typo, the second vacancy (the one without the Graduate Assistant advert) is for Dept of Biochemistry under the Faculty of Medical Sciences while the first vacancy (the one with the Graduate Assistant advert) is not under Medical Sciences. Hope that answers your question.
it does. Thanks bro.
Re: University Of Port Harcourt Massive Recruitment 2013 (academic And Non-academic) by hakunajay(m): 2:35pm On Aug 11, 2013
Got a text from uniport to come for test. Please who else got the message? And what duties are expected of master II. Please I need quick response. The test is Wednesday.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? / MTN Nigeria Recruiting For Team Lead Broadband System Planner / Nigeria Lost Over 20 Graduate In Immigration And Prison Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.