Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

What Do You Do When You Are Terribly Broke? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Do When You Are Terribly Broke? (710 Views)

TERRIBLY Mutilated Baby Undergoes Surgery To Stop Her Brain From Being Squashed / Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: / I'm Terribly Homesick ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do When You Are Terribly Broke? by Idriswhite(m): 4:44pm On Feb 01, 2013
I'm terribly broke. And i have million of things to cater for. Am tired. What do you do when you are terribly broke maybe i can do the same to be happy
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Terribly Broke? by k2039: 5:02pm On Feb 01, 2013
Steal, ensure you are not caught though.
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Terribly Broke? by Desloaaa(f): 5:10pm On Feb 01, 2013
i just keep 'hmmmm-ing' and singing orisafemi*mercies of the lord,come down unto ur shoedren!!
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Terribly Broke? by Mynd44: 5:25pm On Feb 01, 2013
Money rituals
gringringringringrin
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Terribly Broke? by greatgod2012(f): 9:24pm On Feb 01, 2013
Dress nicely, listen to good music with positive messages, visit friends, infact, make yourself happy........money will surely come, when and where you least expect.

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat Tweak Dat Blaze Fast & Download Upto 15mb File / Nigeriapolice Inserts Iron In A Woman's Vagina (video) / Chimamanda's Comment About The Caine Prize Angers Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.