Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Praiz - ‘for You’ (feat Seyi Shay) & ‘I Miss You’ - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Praiz - ‘for You’ (feat Seyi Shay) & ‘I Miss You’ (755 Views)

Music: MI Abaga – Always Love You Ft Seyi Shay / Fresh-music: Seyi Shay-irawo,mp3 / I Miss Sisqo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Praiz - ‘for You’ (feat Seyi Shay) & ‘I Miss You’ by ijebabe: 6:45pm On Feb 01, 2013
Praiz is treating the lovers this Valentine season to a special release of two new singles, ‘For you‘ a highlife tune featuring promising singer Seyi Shay and the ballad ‘I miss you‘. All worthy of praise (No pun intended).

The X3M Music Soul singer will be releasing his debut sometime this year.

Download For You

Download I Miss You

http://thenetng.com/2013/02/netpod-praiz-drops-valentine-special-for-you-feat-seyi-shay-i-miss-you/

(1) (Reply)

Dkoy Drops New Single,launches Website And Stand A Chance To Win A Blackberry 10 / List Of Over 200 Nigerian Artistes / Iyanya And Davido Really Need To Sit Up With This................

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.