Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Couldn't Figure Out The Caption That Would Make You Read This Thread.a Must Read - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Couldn't Figure Out The Caption That Would Make You Read This Thread.a Must Read (700 Views)

Caption This Hilarious Pic Of A Woman Withdrawing Money From ATM / Awesome Photographs That Would Make You Speechless / Do You Read Terms And Conditions Before Buying A Product? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couldn't Figure Out The Caption That Would Make You Read This Thread.a Must Read by neksummi(m): 3:41pm On Mar 07, 2008
What is 10dollarswonder and how does it work?

10DollarsWonder is an advertising company. Every time you purchase a position, your ad will be placed on our rotation list and earn 10 credits towards your advertising. Your ad will be effectively displayed to our members. You will receive the same services that are offered at other advertising companies, but without paying outrageous fees. You can purchase up to a total of 500 positions at this time.

When a purchased position is purchased, a total of 70 positions will be cycled and each position will receive $0.10 commission. Since the cycling process is 70 times faster than purchasing, the cycling process will continue to accelerate when more positions are purchased. Therefore, 100% of positions will continue to cycle and cycle again. Each position can earn up to 2 million.

For example:
If 1,000 positions are purchased, a massive 70,000 positions will cycle. If 100,000 positions are purchased, 7 million positions will cycle. It will continue to create the excitement.

Our revolutionary accelerated cycle system will provide a wonderful opportunity to turn your $10 into 2 million. No matrix to fill or sponsoring is required. A simple and true working no-sponsoring system will pay you from day one and month after month.

3 Easy Steps to Get Started

Step#1, join as a FREE member.

Step#2, login to the member area and purchase your advertising positions.

Step#3, You will be credited $1 immediately from each purchase position of your direct referrals. For each of your positions, you can earn up to 2 million. You can withdraw your earnings, re-purchase more advertising positions, or both.

Why you I want to spend more than $10?

You do not need to buy more than a $10 position to earn 2 million. The most important reason is the TIME factor. It may take years to turn your $10 into 2 million. Do you have TIME to wait? In other words, purchasing more positions could shorten your earning TIME from years to months.

Join today and start earning!

http://10dollarswonder.com/?neksummi
Re: Couldn't Figure Out The Caption That Would Make You Read This Thread.a Must Read by neksummi(m): 6:25pm On Mar 08, 2008
Testimonial

"This programs ROCKS!!! I am in every cycler, and have tried basically every internet program! NOTHING, compares to this and can earn so quickly!! The admin is wonderful, the team and support is amazing! PEOPLE, stop looking anywhere else, THIS IS THE KEY TO WEALTH!! Everyone just has to be in to win, nothing more!!!

Ryan Sproule
Username: sproule

Hi Everyone,

I am absolutely thrilled at what is happening here. This is not being written so as to have a chance of getting a bonus position - I have 23 active positions, so I am more than happy.

It is exciting to keep getting emails about my positions cycling - and believe you me, those 10cents keep adding up. In fact, I have just received a $20 payout within a day of requesting it.

Thank you, and long live 10DollarsWonder!

Alda Venables
Username: Redmond

I joined up several months ago, and there was a bit of cycling happening, but I wondered how long it would take for the matrix to fill to my level. But wow when the new system went into place on November 23, everything just exploded. Since that time my own positions have cycled a total of 197 times, and I would imagine those above and below me must be just as ecstatic as I am. Thanks for the great system -- I'll be continuing to promote it even more intensively now.

Username: SystemTDW
Re: Couldn't Figure Out The Caption That Would Make You Read This Thread.a Must Read by digi101(m): 6:32pm On Mar 08, 2008
una no dey tire, ?
Re: Couldn't Figure Out The Caption That Would Make You Read This Thread.a Must Read by neksummi(m): 6:39pm On Mar 08, 2008
Get tired of what? Well i know there are hypes out there but i know what I'm presenting. If you are not interested, just leave it to those who are.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make N25000 On The Internet Each Week / Universal Insurance / Eternal Oil Share Down Slop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.