Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,326 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

TO LET DECENT MINI FLAT @ IGANDO/GOVERNORS RD - N200K TOTAL PACKAGE - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / TO LET DECENT MINI FLAT @ IGANDO/GOVERNORS RD - N200K TOTAL PACKAGE (888 Views)

To Let Decent Mini Flat In Akowonjo/egbeda, Alimosho, Ipaja, Ayobo N150k upward / To Let: Decent 3 And 4 Bedroom Flats At Ire Akari Estate, Isolo / To Let: Decent 3 Bedroom Flat In A Decent Neighbourhood In Surulere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TO LET DECENT MINI FLAT @ IGANDO/GOVERNORS RD - N200K TOTAL PACKAGE by cytellProperty: 7:59pm On Feb 01, 2013
MINI FLAT
DECENT
WATER
CONSTANT LIGHT
ONE YEAR RENT

INTERESTED PLEASE CONTACT SEGUN ON 08185977286 OR 08032242021. VISIT OUR WEBSITE @ www.citadelproperties.gnbo.com.ng

Re: TO LET DECENT MINI FLAT @ IGANDO/GOVERNORS RD - N200K TOTAL PACKAGE by Loraomoh: 9:47pm On Feb 01, 2013
hi,

where is dis located?
Re: TO LET DECENT MINI FLAT @ IGANDO/GOVERNORS RD - N200K TOTAL PACKAGE by cytellProperty: 10:05pm On Feb 01, 2013
Loraomoh: hi,

where is dis located?
Lasu/Isheri Expressway, close to Egbeda
Re: TO LET DECENT MINI FLAT @ IGANDO/GOVERNORS RD - N200K TOTAL PACKAGE by bodeface: 7:29am On Feb 02, 2013
Hi,

Looks like you operate around the LASU-Igando area, Pls I am in an urgent need of a good located big shop that could be used for supermarket or boutique for children wears, it should also have a space to park 2 to 3 cars.

Or if you have a plot of land or half a plot along the Expressway for sale.

bodeface@yahoo.com
or
post on the forum

Thanking you
Re: TO LET DECENT MINI FLAT @ IGANDO/GOVERNORS RD - N200K TOTAL PACKAGE by cytellProperty: 9:23am On Feb 02, 2013
bodeface: Hi,

Looks like you operate around the LASU-Igando area, Pls I am in an urgent need of a good located big shop that could be used for supermarket or boutique for children wears, it should also have a space to park 2 to 3 cars.

Or if you have a plot of land or half a plot along the Expressway for sale.

bodeface@yahoo.com
or
post on the forum

Thanking you
Yeah, we have several and if you can send your E-mail Add, I'll send some to you. Thank you.
Re: TO LET DECENT MINI FLAT @ IGANDO/GOVERNORS RD - N200K TOTAL PACKAGE by chiboy11(m): 12:44pm On Feb 02, 2013
cytell Property:
Lasu/Isheri Expressway, close to Egbeda
plss tell me more am intrested, s it in isolo , I ned some were u can easily come out n get a bus to island

(1) (Reply)

Mini Flat @ Ogba Oke Ira 150k P.a / Omega Hotel For Sale @ G R A,ibara Abeokuta. / One Bedroom Flat For Rent In Akure(shagari Estate)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.