Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,734 members, 7,844,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Behind-the-scene Of Tuface's “Baby Jowo” Music Video (Pictures) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Behind-the-scene Of Tuface's “Baby Jowo” Music Video (Pictures) (14526 Views)

Dr. Victor Olaiya - Baby Mi Da (baby Jowo) Remix Ft 2face Idibia / Sir Victor Olaiya - Baby Jowo Remix Ft 2face [Video Download] / Behind-The-Scene Of Sexy Mama By Iyanya & Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Behind-the-scene Of Tuface's “Baby Jowo” Music Video (Pictures) by Truckpusher(m): 12:14am On Feb 03, 2013
igbsam: Space reserved as ...... to comme.......I want to send out some shoutouts to...........for making it possible for me to.........thank you all, love y'all. Its been a long time coming grin Meanwhile, 2face is just a multi talented artist. He blends easily into any kind of music genre. Looking forward to seeing the video. Kunle Afolayan looks to compete with Capital from this new business he's venturing into (shooting musical videos) cos he has the skills to shoot a good video.
see advert!!!....meanwhile lemme truckpush some love to my luv....aha....peeps no believe say truckpushers get love...singing*the love of my life*
Re: Behind-the-scene Of Tuface's “Baby Jowo” Music Video (Pictures) by ncpat(m): 4:27am On Feb 03, 2013
Download, play, listen and rate him over 10 please.

A 2 - BABY JO WO REMIX

Listen HERE

Download HERE
Re: Behind-the-scene Of Tuface's “Baby Jowo” Music Video (Pictures) by sunky644(m): 5:29am On Feb 03, 2013
WAM?:
Aww see my loves working together... smiley
For ur dream Abi?
Re: Behind-the-scene Of Tuface's “Baby Jowo” Music Video (Pictures) by paul234(m): 8:59am On Feb 03, 2013
Last to comment
Re: Behind-the-scene Of Tuface's “Baby Jowo” Music Video (Pictures) by ohisola(f): 2:28pm On Feb 03, 2013
Monzuur: Can u c nw....tubaba is d best....... some ppl wil nw startin comparin him wit d'banj.....it is an insult on tuface comparin him wit koko master......can d'banj b gud in all aspect of music/video.......... I LOVE INNOCENT UJAH IDIBIA 2BABA

Plssss 2face is no gay. I Love him so leave him 4 me. Joorrr oooo
Re: Behind-the-scene Of Tuface's “Baby Jowo” Music Video (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 03, 2013
nice.they are all hardworking men smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Isolate (arafada) Vs. 9ice (alapomeji) / MayD Performs 'Chop My Money' At Felabration / Who Is The Current Best Gospel Artiste In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.