Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Windors Only - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Windors Only (527 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Windors Only by keanaholic: 9:35pm On Feb 01, 2013
Halo nairalanders! I notice we mostly talk about Android, Apple iOS, and blackberry Os devices. What about Windors Os devices? Please share your experience and thoughts with windors Os devices.
Re: Windors Only by onyeego(m): 10:43pm On Feb 01, 2013
Currently I use HTC trophy windows phone.
Good device,no regrets grin
Re: Windors Only by KazaaUpload: 1:43am On Feb 02, 2013
I bought the HTC 8x Windows Phone last month and use it as my 2nd phone after my IPhone 4S. Ditched my old BB curve.

Its nice sha. Lack apps so I have to rely on iPhone for that.
It's cool because you get the best Microsoft Office experience (excel, word, PowerPoint) experience than any other phones. The handset itself has awesome sounds especially if you use good quality headphones. Browsing isn't as good as on iPhone and it lacks a lot of google features.
The live tiles are awesome, the UI very slick. It's evolving. The Windows Phone 8 system is miles ahead of BB7, and probably better than what I've seen of BB10, but lacks important apps that I need in m day such as Google maps
Re: Windors Only by austinsmat(m): 12:47pm On Feb 02, 2013
Lg window phone 7.5 is worst window out there, dont go near it especailly E900 it has a lot of online complainant since last week my Lg E900 is not booting it only showing Lg logo and nothing more. I check online for the solution and sees that i'm not only one with the same problem
Re: Windors Only by Ilaje44(m): 5:32pm On Feb 02, 2013
austinsmat: Lg window phone 7.5 is worst window out there, dont go near it especailly E900 it has a lot of online complainant since last week my Lg E900 is not booting it only showing Lg logo and nothing more. I check online for the solution and sees that i'm not only one with the same problem

It is true! Atleast my developer unlocked E900 died on me last December when I least expected. So I got me self a Lumia 920 (windows phone 8 ). However, I have been able to reliven the damned thang now, and I'm keeping it for experimental purpose. If you wanna buy old windows phone 7 phones, get the Lumia 800 or 900 or even the Omnia 7 from Sammy.

I wish windows phone with it smoothness and stability could be as versatile as the now defunct windows mobile. BTW, I love my Lumia 920, but the OS still got a lot of catch up to do. And I hope, stylus would be back soon. I mean usable Stylus. And less I forget, don't ask me to buy the Sammy Notes.
Re: Windors Only by Hotdiamond(m): 6:59am On Feb 03, 2013
windows phone 8 is gr8. I'm patiently waiting for the New lumia 620.

(1) (Reply)

Network Mast Production And Grounding / Iphone 4 & 4s Now In Stock,london Used, Very Affordable,08060699101 PIN:29E1D96C / 2go Comes To Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.