Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Which Of These Are You In Your Family? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Of These Are You In Your Family? (13785 Views)

15 Items That Can Save Your Family’s Life / Genetically Whom Do You Take After In Your Family? / How Many Are U In Your Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Are You In Your Family? by daylae(m): 12:36am On Feb 02, 2013
Members of a family often have such lebels they call themselves :
*the rebel- often disobeying normal family standards,mostly at loggerheads. . .and somewhat daring.

*the clown- the family entertainer and pacifier.

*quiet one- mostly the reserved and conforming one,who avoids confrontations.

*trouble shooter- this is the main problem solver. And doesn't have to be any of the parents.

*genius- often the witty and most gifted one.

Which of these are you? And do you care explaining how?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Are You In Your Family? by sholay2011(m): 12:54am On Feb 02, 2013
winkI'm the genius.
Re: Which Of These Are You In Your Family? by debbilici0us(f): 1:11am On Feb 02, 2013
Genius + clown cool

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Are You In Your Family? by Nobody: 1:16am On Feb 02, 2013
I fit into many parts depending on the situation but trust me you wouldn't want to know which suits me best.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Are You In Your Family? by mysticgal(f): 2:12am On Feb 02, 2013
the rebel,the troubleshooter and the genius

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Are You In Your Family? by slimyem: 6:20am On Feb 02, 2013
...the rebel mostly..grincheesy and the troubleshooter other times...wink
Re: Which Of These Are You In Your Family? by greatgod2012(f): 6:48am On Feb 02, 2013
Most times, d genuis.

Sometimes, d quiet one.
Re: Which Of These Are You In Your Family? by daylae(m): 8:03am On Feb 02, 2013
mysticgal: the rebel,the troubleshooter and the genius
u mostly start the trouble and you end it. Sounds right.
Re: Which Of These Are You In Your Family? by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 02, 2013
daylae: Members of a family often have such lebels they call themselves :
*the rebel- often disobeying normal family standards,mostly at loggerheads. . .and somewhat daring.

*trouble shooter- this is the main problem solver. And doesn't have to be any of the parents.

When I was younger I was the rebel. Sorry mama. kiss

I later became the problem solver taking care of the younger siblings up to this day and of my elders up to this day.
My family calls me genius because I have the highest educational level in the family wink

If you have children or will have, remember that the difficult ones could be the most helpful ones later wink

5 Likes

Re: Which Of These Are You In Your Family? by Scorpiow(m): 9:28am On Feb 02, 2013
I wouldn't say genius, but creative and the truth is that we are all gifted. But i'm the quiet one and problem solver. Most times if the family was in rancour, i'm the only one not involved and not taking sides. I also seems to have my way no matter what.
Re: Which Of These Are You In Your Family? by pboiskinpy(m): 11:48am On Feb 02, 2013
My own no de there...
#for my family,na me be (igbo=ishi ekwe mpikpo)meaning unbreakable head

#jux passing
Re: Which Of These Are You In Your Family? by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 02, 2013
[size=13pt]All. One sister says I'm a clown. My mother thinks I'm quiet. My father would call me the trouble-shooter. My youngest sis believes me to be a genius. Seriously. I have my moments. I'm never one way for too long.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Are You In Your Family? by Havilah93(m): 11:49am On Feb 02, 2013
I'm the quiet one - very reserved

.....but you dare not try me!

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Are You In Your Family? by OmolodMilkman93(m): 11:49am On Feb 02, 2013
As d only child, I am all of d above grin grin grin
Re: Which Of These Are You In Your Family? by Havilah93(m): 11:50am On Feb 02, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]All. One sister says I'm a clown. My mother thinks I'm quiet. My father would call me the trouble-shooter. My youngest sis believes me to be a genius. Seriously. I have my moments. I'm never one way for too long.[/size]

then you gat the complete package
Re: Which Of These Are You In Your Family? by OmolodMilkman93(m): 11:51am On Feb 02, 2013
Blazzay: Cough-cough!
Errrrrrrrrh. . . the good news is that unlike some NAIRALANDERS WE KNOW. . .MY PARENTS HAVE NOT BURIED ANY OF THEIR CHILDREN. . . .BY TEHN NETWORK OR 'HIRED H-ASSASSINS'! grin

In other words, we complete gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!!!

MU EH EH EH EH EH EH

*belches*

WE ARE COMPLETE. . .UNLIKE THESE PEEPS ON NL! kiss
wats dis guy spewing?

11 Likes

Re: Which Of These Are You In Your Family? by donofdons: 11:55am On Feb 02, 2013
[size=18pt]i am a god in my family.my decision is final whether right or wrong and i can interfere in anyones affair since all that happens is my buisness.
I cant bear a woman talking back at me or even correcting me since they are just machine for making children.i am a genius and a leader since i am
The father.everyone must conform to my will unless be severly punished.i smile in my mind when they shake in my presence as i torment them to ultimate submission [/size]

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Are You In Your Family? by Ominiriches(m): 11:56am On Feb 02, 2013
Am all to that. It depends on the situations and the circumstances that comes my way.
Re: Which Of These Are You In Your Family? by bluejeff(m): 11:59am On Feb 02, 2013
The quiet one
The genius and
sometimes the clown.
Re: Which Of These Are You In Your Family? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:04pm On Feb 02, 2013
Due to my stubborness while growing up, I m 'the rebel'. But I v grown to become a gentleman now.
Re: Which Of These Are You In Your Family? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 02, 2013
I'm myself!! wink
Re: Which Of These Are You In Your Family? by fapcrook(m): 12:07pm On Feb 02, 2013
Used to be d quiet one , but now d frank talker. If u want the truth and d correct answer come to me. Wont give right to wrong. Sibllings abroad will always seek advise from me 1st despite bn 2nd to d last born
Re: Which Of These Are You In Your Family? by kama1210: 12:10pm On Feb 02, 2013
The Pastor....
Re: Which Of These Are You In Your Family? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 02, 2013
Havilah93: then you gat the complete package

[size=13pt]I think most people have a combination of those you listed to be honest.[/size]
Re: Which Of These Are You In Your Family? by daylae(m): 12:14pm On Feb 02, 2013
donofdons: [size=18pt]i am a god in my family.my decision is final whether right or wrong and i can interfere in anyones affair since all that happens is my buisness.
I cant bear a woman talking back at me or even correcting me since they are just machine for making children.i am a genius and a leader since i am
The father.everyone must conform to my will unless be severly punished.i smile in my mind when they shake in my presence as i torment them to ultimate submission [/size]

dictator! Try being more democratic like my dad. It helps.
Re: Which Of These Are You In Your Family? by Coldfaya(m): 12:16pm On Feb 02, 2013
Errrrrrrrrh. . . the good news is that unlike some NAIRALANDERS WE KNOW. . .MY PARENTS HAVE NOT BURIED ANY OF THEIR CHILDREN. . . .BY TEHN NETWORK OR 'HIRED H-ASSASSINS'! grin

MU EH EH EH EH EH EH

*belches*

Like seriously r u aiit?
Op cos of dis dude, I think u should include the CONFUSIONIST. cheesy cheesy cheesy angry cheesy
Or Wako Djako.

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Are You In Your Family? by donsax: 12:19pm On Feb 02, 2013

MU EH EH EH EH EH EH

*belches*

You are a sick kid!! To what is your meaning with this...:how does this related to the topic? So disgusting!!!!
Re: Which Of These Are You In Your Family? by omiobo: 12:19pm On Feb 02, 2013
The one with the last say.
Re: Which Of These Are You In Your Family? by Babineh: 12:19pm On Feb 02, 2013
OmolodMilkman93: wats dis guy spewing?

SORRY. . . .LEMME H-EXPLAIN. . . .I THINK 'BLAZZAY' MEANT TO WRITE WE ARE COMPLETE. . .
CLOWN AND ALL. . . NO DEAD BODIES. . . (LIKE THOSE KILLED BY E-RITUALISTS ON NL)!
NO DEAD CHILDREN. NOT EVEN ALIVE TO PLAY ANY LIVING ROLES! wink
ALL OF THE ABOVE!
CLOWN. . . WE GET! wink
MY ROLE IS ALL OF THE ABOVE. . . ALIVE AND WELL! grin

MU EH EH EH EH EH EH

*belches*

We hia you MAMA CALLOTTI! kiss
Re: Which Of These Are You In Your Family? by Babineh: 12:27pm On Feb 02, 2013
donsax:
You are a sick kid!! To what is your meaning with this...:how does this related to the topic? So disgusting!!!!

READ WELL. YOU WILL H-UNDERSTAND! grin
NO DEAD BODIES IN 'CHICAGO'!
NO CRIPPLES ON NL. . .LIKE YOU FIND IN TEHN. . .E RITUALISTS SECTION OF NL! wink

IN ORDER WORDS. . .WE HAVE ALL CORRECT. . .I AM ALL OF THE ABOVE!
UNLIKE SOME DEAD AND BURIED NAIRALANDERS! wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Story Of The Little Girl That Was Killed By Her Careless School Bus Driver . / . / Husband Caught With Wife's Daughter In Thier Matrimonial Bed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.