Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes - Education (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes (386848 Views)

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes by TemmyGold1: 1:40pm On Oct 01, 2013
Gazaliah:

did u initially chose public admin or...? which now lead to changing of course

i chose pub adm cos i waz told am good to go wit ma economic which is b3, dat's y sumtyms i shake ma head wenever sum ple r askin 'am i gud to go wit dis or dat' if u really wnt to b sure if u r gud to go, consult dose dat r already in sch nat on dis tread....
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes by TemmyGold1: 1:59pm On Oct 01, 2013
Gazaliah:

i chose pub adm cos i waz told am gud to go wif ma o'level, dat's why sumtyms i shake ma head wenever sum ple wil be asking on dis tread 'am i gud to go wit dis or dat' if u wnt to knw if u r gud to go,consult dose dat r already in sch.
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes by Whizsam(m): 2:23pm On Oct 01, 2013
Temmy Gold: i chose pub adm cos i waz told am gud to go wif ma o'level, dat's why sumtyms i shake ma head wenever sum ple wil be asking on dis tread 'am i gud to go wit dis or dat' if u wnt to knw if u r gud to go,consult dose dat r already in sch.

i wonder y u shud blame d sch, sum1 goin for public admin or local govt studies dat doesnt av government, dont u knw ur clearance is forfeited b4, moreso government is d basic source of dis 2courses.... Even math is nt dat essential for d 2courses.... So dont blame poly but ur o'level result...

Omope2 on 2qo...
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes by Gazaliah(m): 2:34pm On Oct 01, 2013
Temmy Gold: i chose pub adm cos i waz told am gud to go wif ma o'level, dat's why sumtyms i shake ma head wenever sum ple wil be asking on dis tread 'am i gud to go wit dis or dat' if u wnt to knw if u r gud to go,consult dose dat r already in sch.

D point is For every FBCS(faculty of bussiness and communication studies),government is dia priority i.e no:1, including mth,eng,econs and any oda subject.......if u are choosen in dat faculty,u must ave govt.
FFMS(Faculty of financial management studies) do not accept eco and commerce as separate subject.Both subject are regarded as 1.So if a student of accting,b&f and insurance want to use eco with commerce separately....oouchhhh...i pity u ooooo
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes by TemmyGold1: 2:40pm On Oct 01, 2013
Whizsam:

i wonder y u shud blame d sch, sum1 goin for public admin or local govt studies dat doesnt av government, dont u knw ur clearance is forfeited b4, moreso government is d basic source of dis 2courses.... Even math is nt dat essential for d 2courses.... So dont blame poly but ur o'level result...

Omope2 on 2qo...
for ur info i neva blame anybody, am only sharing dis for dose dat wil likely fall into dis category.OKAY
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes by RajiBabatunde(m): 2:45pm On Oct 01, 2013
Y u saying wat u dnt knw on diz thread gan?? Who told u without government u cannot b admitted to Public Administration or LGS?? As long as Economics or Commerce is in o'level results u'r gud 2 goooo...Holykidbaba on 2go
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes by TemmyGold1: 2:58pm On Oct 01, 2013
Raji Babatunde: Y u saying wat u dnt knw on diz thread gan?? Who told u without government u cannot b admitted to Public Administration or LGS?? As long as Economics or Commerce is in o'level results u'r gud 2 goooo...Holykidbaba on 2go
Poly ibadan will admit u, buh u will b bounce back on d clearance ground, eco nd comm can nat be consider differently, dey r one, many candidates fall into dat category last year.
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes by RajiBabatunde(m): 3:12pm On Oct 01, 2013
C u my ßlood ßrother was given Pub Admin In 2011 without offering goververnment He scores 212 in jamb and 67 in postutme and his name was amoung d first batch without knowing anyþodi in the institute his writing his project nw and beside gan he as been given his I.T letter...and he's commercial class widout offering Govt u can go 2 dere department and ask okay...
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes by dafoly: 3:26pm On Oct 01, 2013
Raji Babatunde: Y u saying wat u dnt knw on diz thread gan?? Who told u without government u cannot b admitted to Public Administration or LGS?? As long as Economics or Commerce is in o'level results u'r gud 2 goooo...Holykidbaba on 2go
u want to dance skelewu on fire. Go n ask many dos who applied 4 hnd last yr why dey were sent back
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes by RajiBabatunde(m): 3:30pm On Oct 01, 2013
@dafoly but am saying d truth dat wat my brother did and his writing his project nw u'r talking abt Hnd jooh...as at 2011 polyibadan accept doz widout govt to PAD i stl stand on it, though am nt an aspirant of d course been d strongest depart in poly...
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes by dafoly: 3:44pm On Oct 01, 2013
Raji Babatunde: C u my ßlood ßrother was given Pub Admin In 2011 without offering goververnment He scores 212 in jamb and 67 in postutme and his name was amoung d first batch without knowing anyþodi in the institute his writing his project nw and beside gan he as been given his I.T letter...and he's commercial class widout offering Govt u can go 2 dere department and ask okay...
he only escaped because it was a period wen dept head was jst changed bt afta dat it has bin a tight one even to d extent many of dos dat came 4 hnd interview were left weeping bitterly because of d 'o' level stuff. So advice ur broda to upgrade his result if he is to go back 4 hnd even i dont see any uni or poly dat wil not accept govt 4 pub admin, lgs or pol sci
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes by RajiBabatunde(m): 3:49pm On Oct 01, 2013
Yeah his planning 2 do anoda o'level result cos of Govt cos he's coming back for PAD Hnd...xo wat abt we that we are waiting 4 d admzn list suld we b xpecting d list b4 oct 15..it been xo lng dat i heard frm u ßroda..
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes by Quddyraht(f): 4:06pm On Oct 01, 2013
[quote author=Raji Babatunde]C u my ßlood ßrother was given Pub Admin In 2011 without offering goververnment He scores 212 in jamb and 67 in postutme and his name was amoung d first batch without knowing anyþodi in the institute his writing his project nw and beside gan he as been given his I.T letter...and he's commercial class widout offering Govt u can go 2 dere department and ask okay...[/quote
it ur brother luck. last year clearance was very strict and d same thing might happen dis year so is better u be on the safer side and moreso is not advisable to choose public admin or local government without having d knowledge of government, is going to be difficult a bit. and if u know u ve choosen it already nd by luck u re offered admission please dont hestitate to go buy any textbook on govt to start reading. best of luck to everyone. quddyraht1 on 2go
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes by dafoly: 4:07pm On Oct 01, 2013
Raji Babatunde: Yeah his planning 2 do anoda o'level result cos of Govt cos he's coming back for PAD Hnd...xo wat abt we that we are waiting 4 d admzn list suld we b xpecting d list b4 oct 15..it been xo lng dat i heard frm u ßroda..
he jst ve to upgrade d result because i ve a friend in his shoes who cud nt obtain d hnd form dis yr. As 4 jambite list, u jst ve to wait till resumption date is fixed it is den we wil know wen it's going to cum out bt trust me it must come out dis month because der re indications d sku wil resume nov.
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes by Tolutost(m): 4:08pm On Oct 01, 2013
If u dnt have government,u should av geography,eco and commerce re 1,account is also compulsory 4 accountin and b and f
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes by Tolutost(m): 4:24pm On Oct 01, 2013
Temmy Gold: for ur info i neva blame anybody, am only sharing dis for dose dat wil likely fall into dis category.OKAY
wat course did ask u to change to #fact
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes by dafoly: 4:26pm On Oct 01, 2013
Tolutost: If u dnt have government,u should av geography,eco and commerce re 1,account is also compulsory 4 accountin and b and f
let me quote d dept brochure ND entry requirement for pub admin 'credit pass in english lang, government, and 3 subject from any of the following: economics, geography, account, commerce and history with at least a pass in mathematics'.
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes by Whizsam(m): 4:30pm On Oct 01, 2013
I pity majorities, wat ignorance nd lack of information wil leads to information....

Imagine, public admin nd LGS without Government, comparin wt economics....

We shal see den
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes by dafoly: 4:41pm On Oct 01, 2013
Gazaliah:

D point is For every FBCS(faculty of bussiness and communication studies),government is dia priority i.e no:1, including mth,eng,econs and any oda subject.......if u are choosen in dat faculty,u must ave govt.
FFMS(Faculty of financial management studies) do not accept eco and commerce as separate subject.Both subject are regarded as 1.So if a student of accting,b&f and insurance want to use eco with commerce separately....oouchhhh...i pity u ooooo
not every FBCS dept requires govt, d likes of masscom, marketing, otm, pur & supply, biz admin don't require govt as a compulsory subject, and pub admin/lgs do accept pass in maths.
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes by Tolutost(m): 5:14pm On Oct 01, 2013
dafoly: let me quote d dept brochure ND entry requirement for pub admin 'credit pass in english lang, government, and 3 subject from any of the following: economics, geography, account, commerce and history with at least a pass in mathematics'.
abeg quote insurance entry require ment 4 me o and can "a pass" in maths 4 banking and finance get u admission
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes by Tolutost(m): 5:29pm On Oct 01, 2013
dafoly: not every FBCS dept requires govt, d likes of masscom, marketing, otm, pur & supply, biz admin don't require govt as a compulsory subject, and pub admin/lgs do accept pass in maths.
if masscom dnt nid government,aiye fe pare ni yen
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes by RajiBabatunde(m): 5:40pm On Oct 01, 2013
Thanks jawe @Dafoly..... If u hate my post lo jabo si Kanga...
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes by Adextopsy: 5:44pm On Oct 01, 2013
Plz does poly ibadan accept 2 sittings 4 elct/elect... Including furthermaths?? Plz reply asap
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes by Rigiddele(m): 5:51pm On Oct 01, 2013
I dnt av accountin in ma o'level result goin 4 insurance.wil i av any problem.nid a qiuck reply
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes by TemmyGold1: 6:04pm On Oct 01, 2013
Tolutost: wat course did ask u to change to #fact
business adm
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes by Jabita01(m): 6:09pm On Oct 01, 2013
I have B3 in maths ,D7 in account ,C5 in economics ,C6 in english ,C6 in commerce ,B3 in government ...and my aggregate is 49.875 ...and my course is B and F,and d cut off is 42.75 ...is there any hope ...pls reply me Asap ...jabita01 or jabita001 on 2go and 08092294313
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes by TemmyGold1: 6:11pm On Oct 01, 2013
Adex-topsy:
Plz does poly ibadan accept 2 sittings 4 elct/elect... Including furthermaths?? Plz reply asap
dey accept two sittings last year, buh i dnt knw how dey wil operate dis year.
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes by TemmyGold1: 6:12pm On Oct 01, 2013
Adex-topsy:
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 01, 2013
i no get business wit all dix u dey tok. V gat all ma o level result in one seating. V gat no worriez. Rep masscomm
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes by Adextopsy: 7:34pm On Oct 01, 2013
Temmy Gold: dey accept two sittings last year, buh i dnt knw how dey wil operate dis year.
... Tankx sweetie..
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes by TemmyGold1: 8:14pm On Oct 01, 2013
Adex-topsy:
... Tankx sweetie..
You are most welcome, wish u goodluck.
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes by dafoly: 8:16pm On Oct 01, 2013
Tolutost: abeg quote insurance entry require ment 4 me o and can "a pass" in maths 4 banking and finance get u admission
for insurance credit in english n maths with any additional 2 credit from: geography, yor, history, govt, irk or crk, econs, acct,bio, lit, commerce. And english, maths n econs re compulsory credit for banking n fin

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (239) (Reply)

Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. / Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.