Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 2nd February 2013 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 2nd February 2013 (7993 Views)

Fulham Vs Manchester United (1 - 3) On 2nd November 2013 / Fulham Vs Arsenal (1 - 3) On 24th August 2013 / Fulham Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On Monday 2nd January 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 2nd February 2013 by BodyKiss(m): 8:54pm On Feb 02, 2013
Are we not just too good? The only away side that won today in EPL! United!

2 Likes

Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 2nd February 2013 by IYANGBALI: 8:55pm On Feb 02, 2013
Richvkunt: Wow! What a game.
This is the quality of a champiohship winning side. Grinding out a result against a team that came for a fight.
Kudos to Fulham,they were worthy opponents. Three points in the bag,a clean sheet and ten points ahead of the chasing pack.
Total domination continues.
The mistake of last season will be rectified tis season.
No more losing of titles on goal difference.
never,never again,EPL is our birth right

2 Likes

Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 2nd February 2013 by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 02, 2013
2/2/2013 = 2+2+2+0+1+3= 10 points hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe. Simple maths. GGMU

3 Likes

Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 2nd February 2013 by obixcel(m): 9:04pm On Feb 02, 2013
Wow! Wat a match. I love my club, Man Utd. 1st half we played good football, very entertaining until d flood light went off. Fulham really fought hard, and like someone said, they were worthy opponents and should keep it up. Man Utd just know how to do it in style, Kudos to the Red Devils. 10 pts clear and still marching on. GGMU!!!
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 2nd February 2013 by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 02, 2013
IYA NGBALI: never,never again,EPL is our birth right

And where were you during the match?
LOL@ birth right. The haters will never learn.They keep on expecting United to fail every week,but it ain't gonna happen!
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 2nd February 2013 by yungdamaz(m): 9:11pm On Feb 02, 2013
Izrhiell: 2/2/2013 = 2+2+2+0+1+3= 10 points hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe. Simple maths. GGMU
man utd na club jare..GGMU...WATS GGMU SEF grin
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 2nd February 2013 by HARDDON: 9:26pm On Feb 02, 2013
BodyKiss: Are we not just too good? The only away side that won today in EPL! United!

Rubbish! Does that side looked or played like a United side?

Sloppy passes, lackadaisical airs and we cudnt just put the ball in!

Is dis what Ʊ wano play against Madrid and hope to progress?

Tru out the season thus far, it is only 4 games we played like a United side. All odas have bin struggles. And i just hate it

What xcuse have Ʊ to give naw? We got full squad apart from AY!
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 2nd February 2013 by dotcomnamename: 9:30pm On Feb 02, 2013
[size=24pt]Real Madrid will come disgrace you for Old Traford Champions League. Watch outtttttttt[/size]
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 2nd February 2013 by BodyKiss(m): 9:34pm On Feb 02, 2013
HARDDON:

Tru out the season thus far, it is only 4 games we played like a United side. All odas have bin struggles. And i just hate it

If you're looking for Man Utd game to criticize, it should be our last match with Southampton, not this one. For Madrid game, let's wait and see.

By the way, you don't sound United fan.
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 2nd February 2013 by BodyKiss(m): 9:35pm On Feb 02, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me: [size=24pt]Real Madrid will come disgrace you for Old Traford Champions League. Watch outtttttttt[/size]

Just go grief, will ya? Thank you.
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 2nd February 2013 by EazyJ(f): 9:50pm On Feb 02, 2013
yung da maz: man utd na club jare..GGMU...WATS GGMU SEF grin
Lol,..Glory Glory Manchester United
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 2nd February 2013 by Petraman(m): 9:50pm On Feb 02, 2013
Rooney, we need you to score more goals to catch with your deficits
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 2nd February 2013 by elampiro(m): 10:31pm On Feb 02, 2013
Let Liverpool beat City tomorrow.

Rooney is playing at almost full potential right now. Now he does what we know him for, RVP is now resting.

I still think De Gea is currently our weakest man. Look at the balls Rafael and RVP nodded away from the line. Sometimes he makes magnificent saves, some other times he cannot read the game, mostly crosses and headings. On the other hand, it looks like the central defence pairing of Jones and Smalling are able to keep De Gea away from opponents and pressure more than any other pairing. FA cup matches against West Ham and Fulham in which both of them paired, De Gea was mostly on holiday. They move the defence far from our 18 yard and support the midfield well, they also recover quickly whenever Man United lost possession because of their pace. They cannot be out-paced by opposition.

My observation.

1 Like

Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 2nd February 2013 by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 02, 2013
Over two legs Manchester United will knock Real Madrid out of the champions League.
Sir Alex sets up hisd team in a different formation in Europe,where the aim is to sneak the away goal and attempt to keep a clean sheet.
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 2nd February 2013 by elampiro(m): 10:48pm On Feb 02, 2013
Richvkunt: Over two legs Manchester United will knock Real Madrid out of the champions League.
Sir Alex sets up hisd team in a different formation in Europe,where the aim is to sneak the away goal and attempt to keep a clean sheet.

Can De Gea keep a clean sheet against Madrid? If only we have someone like Julio Ceasar.
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 2nd February 2013 by Rooneyboy(m): 10:54pm On Feb 02, 2013
elampiro: Let Liverpool beat City tomorrow.

Rooney is playing at almost full potential right now. Now he does what we know him for, RVP is now resting.

I still think De Gea is currently our weakest man. Look at the balls Rafael and RVP nodded away from the line. Sometimes he makes magnificent saves, some other times he cannot read the game, mostly crosses and headings. On the other hand, it looks like the central defence pairing of Jones and Smalling are able to keep De Gea away from opponents and pressure more than any other pairing. FA cup matches against West Ham and Fulham in whic both of them paired, De Gea was mostly on holiday. The move the defence far from our 18 yards and support the midfield well, they also recover quickly whenever Man United lost possession because of their pace. They cannot be out-paced by opposition.

My observation.

did u forget to take ur medication today ?

Or did u watch the match without ur glasses on,

Or u simply forgot ur brain somewhere else when watching the match ?
which one of them is actually ur problem.
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 2nd February 2013 by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 02, 2013
De Gea is young and still learning,I am sure he will continue to improve. I still insist that over two legs with away goals counting double United will see the backs of this Madrid team. Very confidently looking forward to that game.

Live match; Granada 1 Real Madrid 0. Game currently in the 60th minute.
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 2nd February 2013 by elampiro(m): 11:14pm On Feb 02, 2013
Rooneyboy:

did u forget to take ur medication today ?

Or did u watch the match without ur glasses on,

Or u simply forgot ur brain somewhere else when watching the match ?
which one of them is actually ur problem.

Social forum actually allow people without manners to insult people they ordinarily cannot talk to on one on one. Go and learn interpersonal skills.
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 2nd February 2013 by elampiro(m): 11:18pm On Feb 02, 2013
Richvkunt: De Gea is young and still learning,I am sure he will continue to improve. I still insist that over two legs with away goals counting double United will see the backs of this Madrid team. Very confidently looking forward to that game.

I know he is learning and he will be great, but he might cost us some crucial matches. He has made some grave mistakes already this season as he did in last season,that's my only worry. Given another three years, he will be a great keeper to be reckon with in Europe. No doubt about that.
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 2nd February 2013 by jerk: 8:40am On Feb 03, 2013
United's No10 made it 10 goals,in 10 games as united went 10 points clear at d top of d table.
United we stand!
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 2nd February 2013 by HARDDON: 8:48am On Feb 03, 2013
BodyKiss:

If you're looking for Man Utd game to criticize, it should be our last match with Southampton, not this one. For Madrid game, let's wait and see.

By the way, you don't sound United fan.

Huh? Let me ask Ʊ a very dispassionate Question: when last did Ʊ sit, a glass of red wine on hand and njoyed our matches? Ages! Yea daz right. All we do naw is sit on the edges of our seats from fear we might just concede yet again

He didn't just Saч that. I dnt sound like a united fan?
Dat i aм objective enuf to state in categotitical terms that this united side is but a struggling oηε. that we switch off most times on the pitch, That d only thing we got going ƒoя us is the never Saч die attitude.

Who actually doesn't sound like a United fan?

You dat just started following United yesterday and isn't familiar with our glory years?

Or i that have tasted sublime years and dereforé can't just swallow dese mediocre maneuvers
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 2nd February 2013 by IYANGBALI: 10:32am On Feb 03, 2013
HARDDON:

abeg leave dat one,what matters is the 3 points
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 2nd February 2013 by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:34am On Feb 03, 2013
jerk: United's No10 made it 10 goals,in 10 games as united went 10 points clear at d top of d table.
United we stand!
Kai you get head scatter
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 2nd February 2013 by IYANGBALI: 10:35am On Feb 03, 2013
Richvkunt: De Gea is young and still learning,I am sure he will continue to improve. I still insist that over two legs with away goals counting double United will see the backs of this Madrid team. Very confidently looking forward to that game.

Live match; Granada 1 Real Madrid 0. Game currently in the 60th minute.
guess who scored for Granada-ALMIGHTY RONALDO
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 2nd February 2013 by BodyKiss(m): 12:59pm On Feb 03, 2013
HARDDON:

Huh? Let me ask Ʊ a very dispassionate Question: when last did Ʊ sit, a glass of red wine on hand and njoyed our matches? Ages! Yea daz right. All we do naw is sit on the edges of our seats from fear we might just concede yet again

He didn't just Saч that. I dnt sound like a united fan?
Dat i aм objective enuf to state in categotitical terms that this united side is but a struggling oηε. that we switch off most times on the pitch, That d only thing we got going ƒoя us is the never Saч die attitude.

Who actually doesn't sound like a United fan?

You dat just started following United yesterday and isn't familiar with our glory years?

Or i that have tasted sublime years and dereforé can't just swallow dese mediocre maneuvers

when last did Ʊ sit, a glass of red wine on hand and njoyed our matches?

Jan 26, 2013 - Man Utd vs Fullham (FA Cup). I was actually eating one delicious meal while watching that match, just to tell you how relaxed I was. you can check my comment on that here https://www.nairaland.com/1175163/manchester-united-vs-fulham-fa/2#14025893 .

No doubt Man Utd have put fans on the edge in most of their games this season, but like I said ealier my friend, if you are looking for Man Utd game to criticize, not this one. The lads played very well yesterday. Fullham also played really well, You don't expect a team whom you beat so dearly just some couple of days ago to not make things difficult for you to avoid repeating the same mistake.

Remember Man Utd hit the woodwork three times in the first half. Fullham made things difficult for United, and United played really well and deserved their win. You actually don't know a good game when you see one.

1 Like

Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 2nd February 2013 by ba7man(m): 8:42pm On Feb 05, 2013
BodyKiss:

Jan 26, 2013 - Man Utd vs Fullham (FA Cup). I was actually eating one delicious meal while watching that match, just to tell you how relax I was. you can check my comment on that here https://www.nairaland.com/1175163/manchester-united-vs-fulham-fa/2#14025893 .

No doubt Man Utd have put fans on the edge in most of their games this season, but like I said ealier my friend, if you are looking for Man Utd game to criticize, not this one. The lads played very well yesterday. Fullham also played really well, You don't expect a team whom you beat so dearly just some couple of days ago to not make things difficult for you to avoid repeating the same mistake.

Remember Man Utd hit the woodwork three times in the first half. Fullham made things difficult for United, and United played really well and deserved their win. You actually don't know a good game when you see one.
If Fulham had scored first, I was confident Man Utd would equalize and still win with the gameplay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FA Cup Semi-final: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(2) On Saturday 18th April / UEFA Europa League Draw / Bolton Vs Liverpool: FA Cup (1 - 2) On 4th February 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.