Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Actress Vicky Zugah – Was Asked To Open Her Thighs For A Lead Role - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Vicky Zugah – Was Asked To Open Her Thighs For A Lead Role (4372 Views)

John Boyega: Nigerian Playing A Lead Role On Star Wars / Beverly Osu Wraps Melvin Oduah In Between Her Thighs As They Frolick In The Pool / Singer Asa Shows Off Her Thighs For The First Time! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Vicky Zugah – Was Asked To Open Her Thighs For A Lead Role by fedrick901(m): 1:57pm On Feb 02, 2013
[b]
Sexy actress, Vicky Zugah has disclosed that until recently that she was faced by a producer’s wish to have his way with her before giving her a lead role in a movie, she thought comments that suggest that producers demand sex before giving roles were false.

Speaking in an interview on Day Break Hitz with Lexis Bill Wednesday, Vicky who started as a cosmetologist and a make-up artist said she was dumbfounded when the producer demanded sex before handing her the role.

Narrating her personal ordeal, Vicky said, “I didn’t believe it until it happened to me. This production manager (name withheld)…called me one day and said he had a script for me. I went over to his office and he showed two different roles, one was supporting and the other was a lead character.”

“He said to me Nadia Buari was supposed to play the lead character but she was out of the country at that moment so if I really want the lead character then I should accompany him somewhere. Seriously I didn’t know we were going to a hotel, I would not have gone with him.”

continue at http://.com/2013/02/actress-vicky-zugah-was-asked-to-open.html[b][/b][/b]

Re: Actress Vicky Zugah – Was Asked To Open Her Thighs For A Lead Role by cigaricon(m): 2:35pm On Feb 02, 2013
Ehen? So? Who no know say na dia aptitude test be dat?

1 Like

Re: Actress Vicky Zugah – Was Asked To Open Her Thighs For A Lead Role by brixton: 4:06pm On Feb 02, 2013
K
Re: Actress Vicky Zugah – Was Asked To Open Her Thighs For A Lead Role by heed101(m): 6:30pm On Feb 02, 2013
With this exposed cleavage if I were the producer, I would request opening her thigh per sceneangry

1 Like

Re: Actress Vicky Zugah – Was Asked To Open Her Thighs For A Lead Role by oluwadare26(m): 8:35pm On Feb 02, 2013
heed101: With this exposed cleavage if I were the producer, I would request opening her thigh per sceneangry
I wonder o, Trust myself! Bleep the motherfucker out of her
Re: Actress Vicky Zugah – Was Asked To Open Her Thighs For A Lead Role by Olucheye(m): 4:28am On Feb 03, 2013

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Wow! Who Knew That Chidinma Ekhile Had Such Hot Curves? / When You Yab Oshiomole's Wife That Her Husband Is Urgly (picture) / Photo : Check Out Korede Bello Turned Into A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.