Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,540 members, 7,955,010 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:22 PM

God Cannot Fail You. He Is Faithful. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Cannot Fail You. He Is Faithful. (1062 Views)

"God Cannot Be Tempted. Jesus Was Tempted. Therefore, Jesus Cannot Be God". How? / Doctors Can Now Give Amputees Real Hands, When God Cannot. / There Is One Thing God Cannot Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Cannot Fail You. He Is Faithful. by uchkochi(m): 3:13pm On Feb 02, 2013
GOD CANNOT FAIL YOU. HE IS FAITHFUL.

God bless you in Jesus name. I send you this heart warming and hope lifting message to boost your faith and heighten your expectation. Expectation is what precedes manifestation. Hope is what causes you to expect and what you expect is what God will perform.Luke 1:45.

If everything has failed, I want you to know that God has not failed. God is totally committed to make today your day of Joy. To expect is to believe. Even if things are crashing, please do not let your hope crash. Believe again, Expect again, Trust again, Pray again. Proverbs 23:18 says; SURELY THERE IS AN END AND YOUR EXPECTATION SHALL NOT BE CUT OFF. Beloved, It is only the expectation that continues amidst the happenings that gets to the end, and it is only when you expect till the end that your testimony is born. So make up your mind to hope till the end and today will not end until your testimony begins. Rejoice! God is too faithful to fail. HE CANNOT FAIL. BB PIN 2739F228
Re: God Cannot Fail You. He Is Faithful. by advocate666: 3:25pm On Feb 02, 2013
uchkochi: GOD CANNOT FAIL YOU. HE IS FAITHFUL.

so is santa claus.
Re: God Cannot Fail You. He Is Faithful. by Wisetalk1: 4:39pm On Feb 02, 2013
Nice message. You must be a man of God. You just encouraged me.
Re: God Cannot Fail You. He Is Faithful. by Wisetalk1: 4:41pm On Feb 02, 2013
advocate666:

so is santa claus.
Don't ever compare the almighty God with anything else.
Re: God Cannot Fail You. He Is Faithful. by advocate666: 4:44pm On Feb 02, 2013
Wise-talk:
Don't ever compare the almighty God with anything else.

or you would hug a transformer?
Re: God Cannot Fail You. He Is Faithful. by Wisetalk1: 4:59pm On Feb 02, 2013
advocate666:

or you would hug a transformer?
Must you always prove to everybody that you are senseless? Because you are on Nairaland and you are using a satanic username, does it offer you the license to abuse people? If you come face to face with me can you repeat this kind of stupid statement?
Re: God Cannot Fail You. He Is Faithful. by advocate666: 5:13pm On Feb 02, 2013
Wise-talk:
Must you always prove to everybody that you are senseless? Because you are on Nairaland and you are using a satanic username, does it offer you the license to abuse people? If you come face to face with me can you repeat this kind of stupid statement?

Projection is when you accuse people of that which you are guilty of.

So, as hugging transformer is out of the question, what would you do if I compare your almighty omnimpotent god to anything else? Will you jump into river niger?
Re: God Cannot Fail You. He Is Faithful. by Wisetalk1: 5:41pm On Feb 02, 2013
advocate666:

Projection is when you accuse people of that which you are guilty of.

So, as hugging transformer is out of the question, what would you do if I compare your almighty omnimpotent god to anything else? Will you jump into river niger?
its now clear that you are an atheist. You lack respect for the most high God, how would you regard man? It is also obvious that you don't regard life itself so you spit out trash. These are signs of frustration and hopelessness. My question is 'WHO DID THIS TO YOU?'
Re: God Cannot Fail You. He Is Faithful. by advocate666: 6:04pm On Feb 02, 2013
Wise-talk:
its now clear that you are an atheist. You lack respect for the most high God, how would you regard man? It is also obvious that you don't regard life itself so you spit out trash. These are signs of frustration and hopelessness. My question is 'WHO DID THIS TO YOU?'
ah, so you wont jump into river niger.
Would you consider slapping a soldier?
Re: God Cannot Fail You. He Is Faithful. by Wisetalk1: 7:20pm On Feb 02, 2013
advocate666:
ah, so you wont jump into river niger.
Would you consider slapping a soldier?
Slap one first, show me an example, stupid atheist.
Re: God Cannot Fail You. He Is Faithful. by advocate666: 9:20pm On Feb 02, 2013
Wise-talk:

Slap one first, show me an example, stupid atheist.

As you have refused to tell us what wise thing you would do if i compare your almighty god to something, I guess we have to test and see what you can do.

god is like a dog turd by the side of the road. it annoys you and you try to avoid it but if you pray to it, it might make a miracle happen.

So what's it gonna be?
Re: God Cannot Fail You. He Is Faithful. by Wisetalk1: 11:29pm On Feb 02, 2013
advocate666:

As you have refused to tell us what wise thing you would do if i compare your almighty god to something, I guess we have to test and see what you can do.

god is like a dog turd by the side of the road. it annoys you and you try to avoid it but if you pray to it, it might make a miracle happen.

So what's it gonna be?
You are really a demon, an idiot, a bastard.. just name it. I see you heading towards a very dangerous future. Soon you will end up like Nebudchanezzar that turned to an animal and started eating grass. You are one of the useless people that mislead others. You use the internet and online forums to utter foolish words. I bet if I catch you, you will be scattered into uncountable pieces.

(1) (Reply)

Rappin For Jesus / Breaking News! Behold We Have A New Pope / Reasons Why People Don't Name Their Chilld 'Jesus'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.