Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Autopmatic Employment - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Autopmatic Employment (799 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Autopmatic Employment by chosenone4(m): 7:05pm On Mar 07, 2008
Dear Friend,

How would it feel to be Guaranteed that you will get hired for your dream job?

Imagine with me for a moment,

You sit comfortably in your office chair, in the job you love, getting paid what you are worth. You take your first paycheck from your new found career to the bank. Then you take your significant other out for a night on the town to celebrate the good life.

All this while everyone else struggles to find work in today's tough job market,

This might seem impossible to you right now, and I certainly understand if you feel that way. But I promise you that it is possible.

OK. Now, one of the first steps to creating a breakthrough is understanding,

The Typical Hiring Process:

First, an employer receives hundreds of resumes for the position they advertise for.

Then they scan for the select few that "meet their predetermined qualifications."

They call a select few (maybe 3 or 4) to schedule for an interview.

Then they hire the one candidate that "makes the grade."

In most cases, you're looking at less than a 2% chance of getting hired. Talk about overwhelming odds. And yet this isn't even the worst of it compared to,

The Real Cost Of Being Unemployed
According to the Census commission, the median income was N460,071 in 2005. Do you know what that means? It means every week you go without a job costs you N8850.98. That's not an insignificant amount of money.

And, the Bureau of Labor Statistics says the average job seeker has been out of work for 17 consecutive weeks in the year 2006.

This means the average job seeker sacrifices N150,061.66 in lost wages—far more than the measly eight-thousand bucks you lose in a week.

Imagine grabbing a stack of 150 fresh five hundred naira notes. Imagine the scent of that crisp money, and how good it feels to use your thumb to flip through the stack like a deck of cards. Now imagine whipping out a Zippo and setting that stack of bills on fire.

That's the real cost of unemployment.

But here's the good news: You can beat the system, and "cherry-pick" the job of your dreams in days instead of weeks, if you have the right information. The information and secrets that you would normally have to invest thousands of naira to obtain from a professional career coach. The same "insider information" I am going to give you access to right now.

Get Instant Access to Priceless Secrets "They" Don't Want You To Know About, For Pennies

Hi. My name is Phillips Onome Okor.

I have created "The Instant Job Search System" to help people in all walks of life get the job of their dreams. In nearly every case, my clients are hired faster than they ever thought possible,

I have been personally interviewed by guardian Newspaper, The Broad Street Journal, CBS Radio, and many other prestigious organizations. And, over 3,000 people have used the secrets in my system to get hired, in good economic times and bad.

Please allow me to ask you a question. Can you imagine what it would be like if you had an "unfair advantage" over the other job seekers out there?

Here is how that scene might play out,

After sending out only a handful of letters and cv/resumes, employers would be magically "forced" to grant you interviews, ending with a job offer in the career you want, at a salary you deserve. The whole process will seem "way too easy."

Instead of having to take the first job that comes along like most job hunters do, you would be sifting through piles of offer letters. You would be fielding phone calls from potential employers fighting for the chance to hire you.

Are you in a position right now where you can find a job this easy?

Most people are not.

Today, that will change. Because you are literally moments away from starting a very short job hunting process designed to get you hired in 30 days or less GUARANTEED.

Here's just a glimpse of what you will discover when you crack open "The Instant Job Search System":

How to avoid the "blind archery" trap by getting crystal clear on the exact job you seek (most people aren't clear, and as a result, most job searches are long, drawn-out exercises in frustration). See page 4.

How to build a list of 25 employers you want to work for. (Most people pick the employer they'll devote the next 2-5 years of their life to with less thought than they give to choosing a new car.) See page 82.

How to get every employers' attention—every time—by offering to solve their problems. (Most people simply ask for a job, which will get you sent right to the "black hole" of Human Resources.) See page 81.

How to get more job offers by "starting work" before the interview. (Most people show up woefully unprepared and do nothing memorable at all in the interview.) See page 94.

How to really find the job you deserve using the Internet. It happens every day. But it's NOT from using sites like Monster.com or HotJobs.com. Discover how to get hired fast by surfing little-known "niche" Web sites. See page 63.

Now you can steal the most prized secret weapons of career coaches everywhere and make them your own.

This system gives you ALL of the weapons you need, without paying thousands of naira.

You will quickly and easily find the job
of your dreams. I guarantee it.

Just one of these secrets could make all the difference in finally landing your dream job,

How to choose the right 3 skills to "sell" an employer, and make your phone ring with interview offers. This is your ticket to employment freedom—and it takes only 60 seconds. See page 5.

How to choose the best, most in-demand jobs you will LOVE doing—using free Web tools. The best part is, once you clearly define the job you seek, employment leads will appear like magic, thanks to the astonishing "Reticular Activation" effect. See page 6.

"Lost" for over 70 years, this secret is so powerful, it produced job offers even in the depths of the Great Depression. What is this secret? And how can it help you get hired faster—even if you're fresh from college with "no" experience? Find out in "The Instant Job Search System." See page 98.

How to "Think and Get Hired." You'll quickly and easily reprogram your mind via auto suggestion and visualization—so that job opportunities appear almost as if by magic. See page 52.

Are you beginning to see how valuable "The Instant Job Search System" is to your future? And yet what I've shared so far barely scratches the surface of what you get.

The 106 quick-read pages contained in the manual have enough information to guide you to the career of your dreams almost overnight.

But it gets even better because,

You Get 6 Proven "Copy & Paste" Resumes/cvs
To Use As You See Fit. Each Of These Resumes
Won A Career For The Person Who Used It.

Let me emphasize that these are REAL resumes that I wrote for REAL people. Each individual paid between N1500 and N4000 for my services. At a minimum, these six "copy & paste" resumes are worth $900. A more realistic value—over N12,000.

Keep in mind, you can copy one of these resumes for yourself, or you can mix and match sections from each resume to create your very own job-winning resume.

Now, a "naked" resume is a crime, so you will also receive 21 Guaranteed Cover Letters to copy and paste from.

At N250 per cover letter, these are easily worth N5250. Again, each one was created for a real person.

Armed with these "copy & paste" files, you'll be able to create a winning resume and cover letter with almost zero effort. The tedious work has been done for you, so you can concentrate on using the techniques to,

"Cherry-Pick" The Job You Want!

Job hunting will seem almost effortless. The secrets in "The Instant Job Search System" are tested and proven to work again and again. You can use these secrets whenever you want. Unemployment will be a thing of the past.

But don't take my word for it. Here is what just a few of my clients had to say after using my system,

"N220,000 Extra After Just 45 Days!"
"I just got an offer today after only 45 days. I went on interviews with 8 companies. I found a job that I think I am going to really love, and if you can believe it, I am getting a N220,000 raise on my base alone!"

—Okoro Owens, Branch Manager, UBA

"Hands Down The Best Decision I Have Made"
"Utilizing your services was hands down the best decision I have made since beginning my job search. Even with a bad economy there are still jobs out there. I accepted a position today at a manufacturing company as a computer system technician. This is a position I was dying for 7 months ago when I found out a friend had gotten it. Well here I am, the dream a reality!"

—Mark Kikiri, Computer System Technician, Bartlett, lagos

"Three Interviews, Three Job Offers, And a N600,000 Raise!"
"I landed a job in the same industry doing the exact same thing, but making close to six figures, compared to my last job in the low forties. I had 3 interviews and 3 job offers. Thanks. The resume made the difference."

—Bill Adaku, Sales and Marketing, Halliburton, Port Harcourt

"Chosen Out Of 400 Candidates!"
"I used some of your techniques and today received a job offer. I was the only one chosen to interview out of 400 resumes and offered the job at the end of the interview. I will definitely recommend others to your service. Thanks again!"

—Timothy Higwe, Information Technology Dept, Zenith Bank

Are these folks any different than you? No, they are not. They simply put their doubts aside and gave my techniques a try. Now they're working happily in the job of their dreams.

The same thing can happen for you.

So Here's The Deal,
Career coaches and hiring agencies charge N6,000 and more to help get you off of the unemployment line or to change jobs. You'd pay that kind of money for a N200,000 pay raise, right?

Fortunately, I'm not going to charge that much. Not even close.

At first, I was thinking of selling my system for N3000, but I couldn't do it. Why?

Because I want to help as many people as possible with this system. To accomplish this, I am going to give you an exciting surprise,

I am not going to charge you N3000.00, N2000.00, or even N1000.00 to access my complete system. If you take action today, right now, you will gain access to "The Instant Job Search System" for only (drum roll please), N1000

Now, if N1000 is a stretch for you, I want you to know that you won't risk a dime when you invest in my system today. Because if you don't get hired within 30 days, you'll get ALL your money back. Here's how it works,

100% Take-it-To-The-Bank, Money-Back Guarantee:

You will get a job within 30 days of reading this course. If you don't, just email me—and you'll receive a prompt, courteous refund. What's more, you get to keep your copy of the manual plus all the bonus gifts (see below). No questions, no hassles, period.

Best Part: You can take your time, if you'd like. You have 56 days -- a full 8 weeks -- to try out "The Instant Job Search System" and make sure it's right for you. If you're not happy at any time, for any reason -- or no reason -- during the next 56 days, you can get your money back.

There's absolutely no risk to you whatsoever.

Act Today & You'll Receive 5 Bonus Gifts Valued At N5,000
When you request your personal copy of "The Instant Job Search System," you'll also receive 5 bonus gifts valued at N5,000. You won't find these anywhere else. They are exclusive to this system.

The first bonus gift is a Special Report that outlines an unusual but highly-effective way to break through the clutter and get hired,

Bonus Gift #1 (Valued At N700)
Bypass Beauracracy & Get Hired FAST, All By Sending A Simple Letter to a Company Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer
Many companies are nothing more than slow-moving beauracratic machines. This can be the kiss of death if you're in a hurry to get hired.

Instead of being forced to wait by your phone, this technique teaches you how to skip over "middle management"—and go straight to the president or CEO of the company!

One company president told me he received only 40 such letters during all of his 30 years in top management. He granted interviews to almost all 40 candidates, and hired 26 of them! That's nearly two out of three! Would you like to get 2 job offers for every 3 companies you contact?

If so, you need to read this Special Report immediately.

Bonus Gift #2 (Valued At N500)
Job Interview Secrets Revealed
The most important advice I can give you about job interviews is this—do NOT attempt to "wing it" and trust in your ability to charm the pants off employers.

I can't tell you how many people tell me, "Just get me the interview, I can take it from there."

Wrong.

This kind of casual attitude is a HUGE MISTAKE.

Especially in the current job market.

You simply can't practice too much or come too prepared for your next job interview. Because your competitors—the other candidates who want the same job you do—are preparing diligently.

Bonus Gift #3 (Valued At N500)
The Recession Proof Networking Secret They Didn't Teach You In University
You will receive "The Recession Proof Networking Secret They Didn't Teach You In School" with your copy of "The Instant Job Search System." This special report puts a unique "twist" on traditional networking advice—so you can get hired—even in a slow economy.

Bonus Gift #4 (Valued At N500)
How To Get Promoted FAST!
Once you get the career you deserve, and are making the money of your dreams, you need effective ways to get promoted FAST. With that in mind, I have prepared an exclusive report "How to Fire Proof Your Butt and Always—ALWAYS Get Ahead on The Job."

This special report reveals 3 "insider secrets" for becoming the obvious choice for promotion, and it will be automatically included in "The Instant Job Search System." Finally, you will be in control of when you get promoted. Don't wait years to climb the company ranks. Get a pay raise and a new job title within a year or less of getting hired.

Okay, Let's Recap, Here
Is EVERYTHING You Will Receive

You will receive the 106-page manual in PDF format INSTANTLY. In this manual, I reveal all of the hard-hitting secrets the career coaches don't want you to know. I don't hold anything back. (Value: N10,000)

You will receive 6 "Cut & Paste" Resumes, as well as the 21 Guaranteed Cover Letters INSTANTLY. Cut and paste your way to a job-winning cover letter and resume in no time. (Value: N5000.00+)

You will receive the "CEO Letter-Writing Technique" INSTANTLY. Bypass "middle management" to get hired fast. (Value: N700)

You will receive the "Job Interview Secrets Revealed" audio recording INSTANTLY. You will have the information you need to ace your interview, right from the start! (Value: N500)

You will receive "The Recession Proof Networking Secret They Didn't Teach You In College" INSTANTLY. Discover the greatest networking secret of them all. (Value: N500)

You will receive "How to Fire Proof Your Butt and Always—ALWAYS Get Ahead on The Job" INSTANTLY. Find out how you can get promoted fast. (It's easier than you think!) (Value: N500)

You will be fully protected by my 56-day Money-Back Guarantee. You will be able to test-drive everything 100% RISK-FREE.

Total Value: N17,200
Your Price: Just N1,000
This could be the biggest bargain in history. Seriously.

Remember: Every single week that you don't have your dream job, you're losing money. And I'm willing to bet you're losing WAY more than N1000, which is all my system will cost you.

Not only that, your investment today could lead you to a N100,000 or N200,000 raise. Isn't it frightening to think of what you might miss out on if you pass up this opportunity?

Your investment is 100% guaranteed to produce results, so you have nothing to lose.

Time to get down to business.

Time to get you hired.

Time for you to experience the good life.

Simply follow the instruction below, to place your order. Once your payment has been confirmed, you will receive an email with a link that will give immediate access to the materials in the course.

Don't wait a second longer. Every moment you delay is a moment you're losing money. Take the first step now to "cherry pick" your dream job.

Best of Success,

Phillips Okor
President of Guaranteed Resumes,
Creator of "The Instant Job Search System"

P.S. There's no faster way to cherry-pick your dream job than "The Instant Job Search System." I guarantee it.

P.P.S. Remember, every week you go without a job costs you N8850.98. You can be confident that your N1000 investment in "The Instant Job Search System" will pay for itself many times over.

P.P.P.S. You don't risk a thing when you request "The Instant Job Search System" today. If you don't get hired within 30 days, you get all your money back, no questions asked. And you can take up to 56 days -- eight full weeks -- to request a refund.

Take control of your future and place your order now:

HOW TO ORDER: Step 1.visit any branch of UBA near you and make your payment.
Account No.04610520000112 Account Name:Phillips Onome Okor

Step 2.Request your materials by texting your name,email address,and proof of payment[teller No.] to 08038772364

(1) (Reply)

Successive Planning / I Need A Driver / Sturdy At The London School Of Commerce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.