Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Workers Social Network: Cry Out - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Workers Social Network: Cry Out (505 Views)

A Nigerian Launches New Social Network- Twirlo / See What Happens To Those That Insult People On Social Network: Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Workers Social Network: Cry Out by howardriddle: 4:35pm On Feb 02, 2013
hi, this is an invitation for you all to drop your requests for the above title.

I was just wondrin why not a Workplace social network?

1. ever wondered, We've got Facebook for friends and family, twitter for annomity, pinterest for visuals, instagram for pics, linkedIn for proffessionals (just that this one is a bit very boring).
2. So why not have one for colleaques to have fun with each other & network with other workers in other companies?
and also snagging jobs from friends if they so desire?
and without having all those suited profile pics as advocated by LinkedIn? the main conversation medium wld be members creating blogs and writing their daily work lives or other fun things as posts which wld appear on friends/ colleaques office desks(equivalent of fb wall) while others comment and discuss on them.
3. some dating features wld also be integrated for those who wld want to snuggle with that newest office chick or guy. According to a Glassdoor survey conducted during Valentine last year, 1 in 10 workers have "Made Love" in the office (i.e an office relationship), so this wldn't hurt an ounce.

If you think this wld be cool and you are in, drop feature requests now.
Re: Workers Social Network: Cry Out by hienyimba(m): 10:29pm On Feb 02, 2013
are you a programmer? well i wld like that blog stuff kinda
Re: Workers Social Network: Cry Out by howardriddle: 11:17pm On Feb 05, 2013
nobody yet, common. I know there are a lot of employees in this section. that's why i posted here in the firstplace

(1) (Reply)

Be Careful Of 419 At Idumota / If All The Dead People Resurrect Now,how Would You Describe Your Happiness? / The Most Important Day In Your

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.