Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

The City Of Blazeberry (a Fiction Story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The City Of Blazeberry (a Fiction Story) (858 Views)

The Soldier (A Boko Haram Themed Fiction Story) / Bad Spread (An Awareness Fiction Story on Ebola Virus) / Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The City Of Blazeberry (a Fiction Story) by jimmyovid(m): 5:42pm On Feb 02, 2013
I have a story, a story About many things. In brief. The country of Blazeberry. Should NOT entertain foreign help to Fight the terrorist groups, they should solve this problem within themselves. Blazeberry have the army, airforce and navy. Bringing foreign help will take back Blazeberry to the colonial Constitution (if you know what I mean).
If the foreign hand strikes Blazeberry, there will be retaliation from other Phone countries and this will continue until it will start a world War of different phones.
Blazeberry can't fight on two fronts, dividing Blazeberry into Blaze and Berry will cause a civil war. A civil war and world war which will start from its capital. The foreign help will cease power and control Blazeberry and this will not be good because new phones and old phones will be destroyed. To save the Lifes of phones let's solve these problem amicably.

(1) (Reply)

A Doctor's Dirty Notes - Anyone Remember It? / Interpret This Yoruba Word ''EFA'' In English. / New Short Story: The River At My Doorstep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.