Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,823 members, 7,824,439 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Nigerian Animation From Canada! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerian Animation From Canada! (767 Views)

Another 3d Animation From Maverick Studios / Watch Extended Version Of Nigerian Animation, Chicken Core: The Rise Of Kings. / Award Winning Nigerian Animation/cartoon “mark Of Uru” Now Available In Full Onl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Animation From Canada! by LXStudio(m): 5:55pm On Feb 02, 2013
Here is an animated short I made for the Afrinolly short film festival. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Qa8GfretdI

-Bisong
Re: Nigerian Animation From Canada! by VillageBoi(m): 6:33pm On Feb 02, 2013
LXStudio: Here is an animated short I made for the Afrinolly short film festival. Enjoy!
-Bisong

Very nice! So good to see a Nigerian animation that is made well. Keep up the good work and best of luck.
Re: Nigerian Animation From Canada! by chreldb(m): 9:28pm On Feb 02, 2013
That was very nice!! I also loved the narration and the way the points were depicted in the animation, especially the part of the chain reaction. My only criticism was that it was too short I wanted some more embarassed like Oliver Twist. This is the kind of post that should make the front page. It showcases the talent and potential of Nigerian youths and gives a ray of hope to the younger generation. well done OP it was impressive. I hope this make front page I only saw it by chance as I rarely come to this section.
Re: Nigerian Animation From Canada! by LXStudio(m): 6:35pm On Feb 03, 2013
Thanks guys. I'm hoping it will be selected by the panel of judges. If it does then the public can vote for it to win! I'm trying to promote it on Nigerian entertainment websites n stuff so that people can see that important African stories can also be told through animation.

(1) (Reply)

The Next Titan Show Is A Waste Of Money / Top Nollywood Comic Actress [video] / You Won't Believe This! (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.