Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

How To Connect Keyboard To Ps3 So I Can Play Fifa08 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How To Connect Keyboard To Ps3 So I Can Play Fifa08 (10419 Views)

I Need Sure 6-10 Odd I Can Play With #2000 Today / Who Is Having A Hunch That Musa Can Play As A Center Forward? / Onazi Ogenyi Playing Keyboard On Emmanuel Tv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Connect Keyboard To Ps3 So I Can Play Fifa08 by nightrider: 8:38pm On Mar 07, 2008
please who knows how to connect a usb keyboard to PS3 . I need to use keyboard to play , as i am completely useless with a pad.

Please if you know how to do it, give me detailed instructions. thanks. I use a wirless logitech keyboard
Re: How To Connect Keyboard To Ps3 So I Can Play Fifa08 by Chacal: 9:20pm On Mar 07, 2008
FIFA08 is the best game ever. . . . . . . . . .

Too bad i use a game-pad but i am not used to the analog settings.
I am crap with analog and those twats that developed FIFA08 completely took out the digital control.

Pro Evolution 2008 is a crap game but the controls can be used digitally.
I think u really need to start from scratch . . . i have been doing that with FIFA 08.
Start with the amateur DIFFICULTY LEVEL till u get used to it and then proceed.
I am on Semi-pro now. . . . .Try and connect to the net so i can whup your Arsenal ass anytime.
Re: How To Connect Keyboard To Ps3 So I Can Play Fifa08 by ritchboy(m): 9:51pm On Mar 07, 2008
@ nightrider
u mean u actually prefer to use a jeyboard than a pad?
what planet are u from grin

@ chacal,
ure still on semi-pro shocked
u certainly dont want to play me then wink

FIFA08 is the best game ever

nah, pes5 is still the best soccer game made by man.its so good i got anutha copy when the 1st one got damaged.if ur not careful u can get orgasms while playing dat game cheesy
pes 2008 isnt as bad as people say though.its kinda like when people say blueprint two is whack.its not really, but cos hov set such high standards on his other records the gift and the curse seemed whack.same goes for pes 2008.
Re: How To Connect Keyboard To Ps3 So I Can Play Fifa08 by Chacal: 10:24pm On Mar 07, 2008
@ Ritchboy,

U don't get it, do u?
I was on world class on FIFA 07 and PES 6. . . . . .I can take out your ass in 45 mins.
The game is so easy for me to play i can score 10 goals against u if i am blindfolded.

On FIFA 08 on a PS3 console, the controls are different.
Sprint is R2. . . . The directions are now analog instead of the digital i am used to.
I am just learning to play analog. . . . .and it's so difficult to control the ball or sync good passes together.
Started with amateur difficulty but i am on Semi-pro now. . . . .In 2 weeks, i will be on WORLD CLASS(practise makes perfect!!!)

PES 5 is great but u need to see FIFA08 . . . . .It's the best football game ever made.
FIFA 07 was the first time FIFA series outsmarted Konami's PES series. . . . PES6 is the worst game ever made.
I thunk Konami would step up their game and challenge FIFA this year but nah. . . . . .they disappointed their fans.
FIFA 08 all the way. . . . . U need to listen to Andy Gray & Martin Tyler's commentaries . . . . U will ejaculate(esp when u are a GAYnner) grin
Re: How To Connect Keyboard To Ps3 So I Can Play Fifa08 by ritchboy(m): 11:16pm On Mar 07, 2008
chacal,
take me out in 45 minutes?your having a laugh.(if only i had broadband cry )
pes5, pes4 and fifa08 r my 3 best. . . . but pes5 is still ma fave.
fifa08 feels like SOCCER. . . . pes5 feels like FOOTBALL if u know what i mean
Re: How To Connect Keyboard To Ps3 So I Can Play Fifa08 by Chacal: 1:12am On Mar 08, 2008
@ Ritchboy,

FIFA 08 compared to PES 5? You are taking the piss.
Although it depends on the platform you are playing it on.
FIFA 08 on PS3 console is the best invention of any football game since God evicted Adam and Eve in Eden. grin grin

The game-play, Player's artificial intelligence and commentaries are just top draw.
What's more. . . .It's HD(high definition) and the pictures are clearer than watching a game at Old Trafford.
The only issue i have with it is the analog controls . . . .It's fuckery. . . i can't play football with thumb-sticks . . .Its nonsensical.
I hope they change that feature in FIFA 09.
Re: How To Connect Keyboard To Ps3 So I Can Play Fifa08 by Radiant(f): 2:20am On Mar 08, 2008
Sorry I'm going off topic tongue

hehehe. . . didn't know Chacal is Jackal. Sorry about what happened. Been long I was on Nairaland that's why I didn't know who was who. tongue

No vex, okay? wink
Re: How To Connect Keyboard To Ps3 So I Can Play Fifa08 by Chacal: 2:40am On Mar 08, 2008
@ Radiant,

It's ok!!!!!
I got nothing against you. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Connect Keyboard To Ps3 So I Can Play Fifa08 by Radiant(f): 2:50am On Mar 08, 2008
Aight. kiss wink
Re: How To Connect Keyboard To Ps3 So I Can Play Fifa08 by nightrider: 10:45am On Mar 08, 2008
nobody's has answerd my question. How do i connect my keyboard to PS3. Can it be done and how? pleeeeeeeeeeeeAAAAAAAAAASEEEEEEE
Re: How To Connect Keyboard To Ps3 So I Can Play Fifa08 by Chacal: 11:27am On Mar 08, 2008
Of course, it can be done.

However, the keyboard has to be PS3 compatible.
U can either connect via USB cable or Bluetooth.
Do the pairing and follow the instructions on your TV screen. . . . .
Re: How To Connect Keyboard To Ps3 So I Can Play Fifa08 by eldee(m): 11:34am On Mar 08, 2008
Dude, why don't you just move this to the games section, swear everyone there knows how. . .
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/board-10.0.html
Re: How To Connect Keyboard To Ps3 So I Can Play Fifa08 by folahann(m): 12:17pm On Mar 08, 2008
while my friend has turned his PC into game console (connected pad to it and connected to a TV ) someone else wants to connect keyboard to Console.
What a world of contrasts
Re: How To Connect Keyboard To Ps3 So I Can Play Fifa08 by ritchboy(m): 12:28pm On Mar 08, 2008
Chacal,
fifa08 is flashy n all, but for us who love REAL FOOTBALL, pes5 all d way. smiley
Nightrider,
u can also connect a psp to a ps3 console using 'remote play', as anutha alternative.
psp's r harder to handle than controllers(and ofcourse no L2/R2), but since u prefer to use a keyboard than a controller, who knows, a psp might suit u best wink
Re: How To Connect Keyboard To Ps3 So I Can Play Fifa08 by Chacal: 12:54pm On Mar 08, 2008
@ Ritchboy,

Don't make me SLAM your head with a claw-hammer!!!!!

PES 5 was 2005 . . . . .  .
As at then, there was no Tevez, Torres, Santa Cruz, Anderson, Adebayor and Eduardo in the Premiership. . . .
How do u cope using Henry and Pires @ Arsenal in this day and age?
You need to upgrade yourself. . . . .GET FIFA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin
FIFA 08 is not about being flashy . . . . It's just top draw from graphics to player's artificial intelligence.
Re: How To Connect Keyboard To Ps3 So I Can Play Fifa08 by ritchboy(m): 5:56pm On Mar 08, 2008
Chacal,
no tevez/torres/ade etc.U disappoint me!!!!!!!!!!
U can transfer any player to any team,so it doesnt matter.U can also build players who aint in the game i.e walcott.I just built pato, n i did a pretty good job.
Re: How To Connect Keyboard To Ps3 So I Can Play Fifa08 by Chacal: 7:41pm On Mar 08, 2008
@ Ritchboy,

I am more disappointed in u.

U are using edited players on PES5?
Tell me. . . . how is that fair to the peops u are playing.
U built WALCOTT and u pushed all the data up. . . .
99 for strength, goalsense, agility, speed, acceleration etc. . . .
U are a cheat. . . .

Why go thru all that stress when u can buy the latest version of it.
Granted, PES6 is shyte but then. . . .PES 2008 is not too bad.
Get your copy and stop cheating.
Transfering players too does not really show fair-play.
Torres at Athletico Madrid in 2005 is different to today's Torres.
Adebayor in France is not the same Adebayor of Arsenal today.
Get yourself UPGRADED, mate!!!! wink wink wink wink
Re: How To Connect Keyboard To Ps3 So I Can Play Fifa08 by ritchboy(m): 8:21am On Mar 09, 2008
You are using edited players on PES5?
Tell me. . . . how is that fair to the peops u are playing.

ermm, i'm not the only one who uses 'em. will i use arsenal and ac milan at the sam time grin

You built WALCOTT and u pushed all the data up. . . .
99 for strength, goalsense, agility, speed, acceleration etc. . . .
You are a cheat. . . .

nah, i only do that to players i want to sign in 'master league' mode.

Transfering players too does not really show fair-play.
Torres at Athletico Madrid in 2005 is different to today's Torres.
Adebayor in France is not the same Adebayor of Arsenal today.
Get yourself UPGRADED, mate!!!!

even in pes2008 and fifa 08, i still have to do a lot transferring/editing. theyre not up to date cos of the january transfer window.u can download updates but my 360 isnt hooked up to the web.
so u see, transferring/editing is INEVITABLE if u want teams to be up to date.like u said. . . how can i cope using henry and pires at arsenal? I CANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy
Re: How To Connect Keyboard To Ps3 So I Can Play Fifa08 by Chacal: 2:41pm On Mar 09, 2008
@ Ritchboy,

Transfering and editing is cheating!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is as simple as that.

I dont have to worry about January transfer window as United don't really do January deals like others.
Why do i have a feening all your players have been hyped up to the point that Adebayor can score a goal from the centre circle?
Anyways, lemme know when u connect to the web. . . . I cant wait to have ma HOLY TRINITY put 6 goals past y'all robotic defence. grin grin
Re: How To Connect Keyboard To Ps3 So I Can Play Fifa08 by tosinadeda: 3:52pm On Mar 09, 2008
i also prefer using keyboard than using a pad
am already used toi even have a master league on my laptop. i so much know how to use it that i beat peeps that connects a pad to play on the same pc.
even tried playing with a pad ystday and i was like wtf!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Globacom Premier League Table. / 'Genort Rohr Should Live In Nigeria' - Etim Esin, Former Super Eagles Player / England, Wales Football Teams Will Not Play Against Russia At Any Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.