Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,518 members, 7,847,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:38 AM

Mtn #1500 Complete Bis No Longer Support Blackberry Proctect? - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Mtn #1500 Complete Bis No Longer Support Blackberry Proctect? (694 Views)

Mtn Free Blackberry Subscription(bis Cheat) / How To Browse Free Of Charge With Your Blackberry BIS On Your Desktop, Laptop. / Glo BIS (Globacom Blackberry Internet Solution) Now 1400? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn #1500 Complete Bis No Longer Support Blackberry Proctect? by lakad4u(m): 10:50am On Feb 03, 2013
This is my opinion and I’m certain many people will agree with me. MTN is just a greedy company strangling Nigerian and extorting us of our hard-earned money with their useless plans and charges. They have the highest charges and worst network at the time of writing this post. Why would they remove Blackberry Protect from the apps Blackberry Complete (BBC) plan? That’s just crazy.

If you don’t feel my lamentations and plight, you probably use the BIS plan of N3000, you are not a MTN subscriber or you don’t know the power of Blackberry Protect. It helps you back up your Blackberry contacts, Memos, Browser bookmarks and more so that when something happens to your phone, you can easily get back your info. With Blackberry protect, if you misplace your Blackberry phone, you can send a message that will appear on it so that the person that stole it or found it would see. You can include a phone number for the person to call and also promise him a reward. This is possible even after removing your SIM card and clearing your information on the phone. You can track the location of your phone with it and can even the destroy all your info on the phone before the person gets access to it. It is that powerful. Now you understand right?

When MTN came out with the N1500 plan, we all thought it was a good development but now they want to force us back to the N3000 plan. This is sad! I was mad when I got the message while I tried to check when my last backup was made:

The service plan for your BlackBerry device does not support this application. Please contact your service provider for additional information or to update your service plan.

What I know for sure is that they don’t do such in other countries. God will help us since our Government can’t is already paralyzed.

God help us!
Re: Mtn #1500 Complete Bis No Longer Support Blackberry Proctect? by lakad4u(m): 10:51am On Feb 03, 2013
mtn #1500 complete bis no longer support blackberry proctect?
Re: Mtn #1500 Complete Bis No Longer Support Blackberry Proctect? by cherish(m): 11:14am On Feb 03, 2013
Wat should I say? Who's †Φ blame badlock rghite?
Re: Mtn #1500 Complete Bis No Longer Support Blackberry Proctect? by cherish(m): 11:15am On Feb 03, 2013
Wat should I say? Who's †Φ blame badlock right?
Re: Mtn #1500 Complete Bis No Longer Support Blackberry Proctect? by slimkay83(m): 12:35pm On Feb 03, 2013
MTN is a problem to Nigeria...always in the wrong books.

(1) (Reply)

Want To Swap Curve3 For Tecno N3 / Fairly Used Galaxy S1 4g For Sale @ 15k / BB Bold 4 To Swap With Added Cash For Bold 5 Or Samsung Galaxy S2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.