Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,236 members, 7,953,886 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:20 AM

Be Honest Which Of This You Cannot Do Without In 3month - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Be Honest Which Of This You Cannot Do Without In 3month (516 Views)

Be Honest Which Of These Will You Choose? Pics / Seun, What Has Been The Traffic Since The Upgrade Of The Nairaland-be Honest ? / Ladies Post Your Real Pictures And Be Honest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Honest Which Of This You Cannot Do Without In 3month by slysinzu(m): 11:14am On Feb 03, 2013
Which one would u manage to live without?
1) 3months without sex
2) 3months without your phone?
3) 3 months without alcohol
4) 3 months without money
5) 3 months without eating your favourite food
#be honest
Re: Be Honest Which Of This You Cannot Do Without In 3month by dopeJemi: 12:01pm On Feb 03, 2013
Sex

Av lived 4 16years wivawt sex and I'm stilL Living wivawt avin it. And alcohol too

Btw! Op, ur topic and d body r contradictory, d topic shud be 'which of dese can u manage 2 live wivawt in 3months'
Re: Be Honest Which Of This You Cannot Do Without In 3month by gprincess1(f): 12:15pm On Feb 03, 2013
Dere is nofn 1 cannot do witout in lyfm...Buh i wil pick money
Re: Be Honest Which Of This You Cannot Do Without In 3month by Princess1982(f): 4:23pm On Feb 03, 2013
I can do without all those things but if I had to choose one I would say money, I mean I don't drink, I went longer then 3 months without sex, the phone I don't really care because, the internet can meet all your communication needs when I was in college I ate noodles every day for like 4 months and noodles are not my favorite food.

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious And Weird Things You Have Experienced At Work / Be Careful Of 419 At Idumota / Market Your Business And Organization Now!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.