Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,163 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here - Education (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here (217775 Views)

FUT Minna Post-graduate Studies 2013/2014. Anyone? / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by Omamuzo7(m): 3:28pm On Jul 15, 2013
Dj hack: guy u no gree show me ur selling point abi!
u won buy,den show Bosso campus now
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by Omamuzo7(m): 3:29pm On Jul 15, 2013
u won buy,den show Bosso campus now.i luv my babes oooo
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 15, 2013
Omamuzo7:

u won buy,den show Bosso campus now.i luv my babes oooo
badoo! c u n david i dey fear two of una die.. na only davidgerald(headboy) n T-god i trust small...i mean very small
shocked lipsrsealed
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by david6(m): 4:52pm On Jul 15, 2013
Dj hack: badoo! c u n david i dey fear two of una die.. na only davidgerald(headboy) n T-god i trust small...i mean very small
shocked lipsrsealed
...u no go like shut up bahh..u wey bad pass u dey talk...me no dey even see u...bt if I do na wif girl...well to u all preparing for d pume...just do so in gud faith cus dis ASUU av messed up d skul calender,,,just prepare as if its coming soon...all d best and God bless..still djarome on 2go @bbm pin:28EA1F34..#bless
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by david6(m): 4:31am On Jul 16, 2013
Hello u all....don't wana put u guys in to a frenzy but two guys just confirmed to me dat futminna post ume form wuld be on sale frm d 17th as dey said...I am nt sure about dis info...dat why I just want u guys to kw and start making some inquiries or calls...#thank u...@gerald,@djhack n others pls confirm....#bless
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by Bulcqlay(m): 5:25am On Jul 16, 2013
Reading tins oo
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by Bulcqlay(m): 5:32am On Jul 16, 2013
david6: ...u no go like shut up bahh..u wey bad pass u dey talk...me no dey even see u...bt if I do na wif girl...well to u all preparing for d pume...just do so in gud faith cus dis ASUU av messed up d skul calender,,,just prepare as if its coming soon...all d best and God bless..still djarome on 2go @bbm pin:28EA1F34..#bless
...weldn man
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by Bulcqlay(m): 5:36am On Jul 16, 2013
Dj hack: ASUU strike called off!; congratulations to all
university students, just about an hour ago
the ASUU chairman broke the
announcement, which is considered a big
one for all university students. After calling
off the strike, the media went ahead to ask if
the federal government has met the
demands of ASUU. Out of dismay,the ASUU
chairman shook his head and said he was
disappointed with the media more than he
his with the FG, saying the media formed a
deaf ear to the strike, that an average
Nigerian does not know that universities are
on strike. He condemned the media's lack of
publicity. After expressing his anger he went
ahead to say that the Government is doing
nothing concerning our demands, even after
a closed door meeting with the education
minister where the President said he has so
many issues to deal with now than to start
spending more money on universities. After
the meeting however, the chairman of the
newly formed party ACP called the chairman
of ASUU to a meeting with ACN, CPC, and
the AFGAN governor who promised ASUU
that they would give ear to ASUU's demand
and will do more- one of which every
student will be given a bursary award which
is to cover 50% of every student fee, that is,
for spending 5 years in the universities. 2
years fee would be paid by FG, and every
student who graduates with first class would
stand a chance to do their masters in
canada, while those with lower credit and
pass would continue their study in South
Africa and Ghana respectively. Also, salary of
VC's would be increased by 90%. After this
meeting, the ASUU chairman called off the
strike asking all students to resume at their
various schools on the first week of June
2015, that about 2 years time, of course
after voting in ACP. Its so sad that you sat
down and read all this poo, that means you
are as jobless as I am. Mehn, go find work.
This strike would last more than we thought.
we d reader waste li2 of our time y u wasted several effort in composing dis nonsense

1 Like

Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 16, 2013
Bulcqlay: we d reader waste li2 of our time y u wasted several effort in composing dis nonsense
must u comment lipsrsealed :-Xsha! Thank God u read my nonsense,
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by Bulcqlay(m): 7:59am On Jul 16, 2013
Dj hack: must u comment lipsrsealed :-Xsha! Thank God u read my nonsense,
though the nonsense captivated me to the extence that i loose my mouth bluetooth on to the air...well shaa....i was able to detect d virus coming wen i saw ur conclusion........
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by Godek(m): 8:38am On Jul 16, 2013
POST UTME is obviously a step in the right direction to buying one's way to gaining admission but as the saying, do not put all your eggs in one basket, there is no harm in having multiple entries in your quest for admission. To some the POST UTME has been perfected while to some it didn't go as planned, you have a back up to fall on now.

GAIN ADMISSION INTO 200 LEVELS IN NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY EXPECTIALLY UNILORIN
This is a tested and sure way of securing admission, lots of people have gained admission using this process. The only process is IJMB. For full details click here
http://myijmbilorin.
You can also call 07039299709
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by jayunion(m): 12:43pm On Jul 16, 2013
[quote author=olivia222]my dear fellow aspirant, hw re u preparin 4 d post utme-readin ur text books,ur jamb pass questions or jst waitin for exams? wicheva ur doin jst b ready for d exams dat await us. Meanwhile am here to render my own help to d cerios ones. jst cal me on 08034565813 for ur post utme pass questions nd answers FREE OF CHARGE! yes free of charge. i wil gv u my email details den u wil print it out. I mean well for al of us![/quo
please guys I really need the postume past question, I had 208 in jamb and chose futminna as second choice...please what is ma chance of gaining admission
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by ojtech8291: 4:43pm On Jul 16, 2013
is dr any d.e aspirant who chose futminna and industrial & technological education as most prefered? Here is my 2go username: ojtech, email: ojtech8291@gmail.com
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 16, 2013
FINALY D POST JAMB DATE IS OUT

finaly is out nd d exam date -

for first choice 2-3 of august
for second choice 5-8 of august
for full details-

visit d school website
www.futminna.edu.ng

meanwhile hope u al re preparin nd incase u still need d post utme pass question nd ans dnt fail to ring me on 08034565813 free of charge.
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 16, 2013
olivia222: FINALY D POST JAMB DATE IS OUT

finaly is out nd d exam date -

for first choice 2-3 of august
for second choice 5-8 of august
for full details-

visit d school website
www.futminna.edu.ng

meanwhile hope u al re preparin nd incase u still need d post utme pass question nd ans dnt fail to ring me on 08034565813 free of charge.

There's nothing ​​on the site abeg
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by Mystery007(m): 9:56pm On Jul 16, 2013
enelma:

There's nothing ​​on the site abeg
guy nob fight nw, lets wait till 2maow and ce if they will post it on deir website. @olivia fnx for the infor, bt we cant find anyfin abt the post utme on futminna website yet, hopefully b4 d week runs out, it will be out coz a frnd also told me the same infor u posted.
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by david6(m): 11:26pm On Jul 16, 2013
Mystery007: guy nob fight nw, lets wait till 2maow and ce if they will post it on deir website. @olivia fnx for the infor, bt we cant find anyfin abt the post utme on futminna website yet, hopefully b4 d week runs out, it will be out coz a frnd also told me the same infor u posted.
u all shuld chill dey might upload it on d site n olivia tanx for d info! Letz wait n c
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by Omamuzo7(m): 11:55pm On Jul 16, 2013
lets wait until it is on d skuls portal.tanx sha fr d info.ASUU we dey beg u nd Fg ooooo,Pop dis stack pls called strike.hahaha,no blame my eng cos na technology skul me dey lol
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by david6(m): 4:15am On Jul 17, 2013
#latest update...dis just reached me...u guys get ready o wish u all d best as u do...still djarome on 2go n bbm pin:28EA1F34 #bless...

1 Like

Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by lilshevy(m): 5:14am On Jul 17, 2013
Please is the post ume actually out...... I need that info die!
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 6:26am On Jul 17, 2013
david6: #latest update...dis just reached me...u guys get ready o wish u all d best as u do...still djarome on 2go n bbm pin:28EA1F34 #bless...
ha! Wen i read d pix u upl0aded,my heart jumped int0 ma st0mach....finaly,G0D Z G0NA MANIFEST HEZ NAME TRU MY LYF...AMEN
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by david6(m): 6:44am On Jul 17, 2013
Leebliss13: ha! Wen i read d pix u upl0aded,my heart jumped int0 ma st0mach....finaly,G0D Z G0NA MANIFEST HEZ NAME TRU MY LYF...AMEN
....I hope u culd get ur hrt out...just get ready for d task ashead...and may God guide u all dat r preparing for d exams...#amen
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 17, 2013
david6: ....I hope u culd get ur hrt out...just get ready for d task ashead...and may God guide u all dat r preparing for d exams...#amen
no b lie ...postume loading
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by sunday478(m): 8:39am On Jul 17, 2013
Pls is the when will be d date for direct entry nah, pls guys help a brother, I have been following this thread from ppage one, ppls guys I appplied for D.E, helppp me ppls, and if anybody has info on how I can get ppast question pls help me too
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by Papacypaul(m): 8:45am On Jul 17, 2013
sunday478: Pls is the when will be d date for direct entry nah, pls guys help a brother, I have been following this thread from ppage one, ppls guys I appplied for D.E, helppp me ppls, and if anybody has info on how I can get ppast question pls help me too
no probs bros am also a d.e aspirant,we wud kip our fingers cross and also check d skul site daily..... add me 2go oladele2393
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by sunday478(m): 8:58am On Jul 17, 2013
Papacypaul: no probs bros am also a d.e aspirant,we wud kip our fingers cross and also check d skul site daily..... add me 2go oladele2393
k, no problem, I have droped pplaced a mail to one of my guy, but am yet to be replied.
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by sammiy: 12:16pm On Jul 17, 2013
FUT MINNA 2013/2014 POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE

This is to inform all candidates who have applied for admission into the Federal University of Technology (FUT) Minna for the 2013/2014 academic session that the University’s Pre-Admission Screening Exercise (UPASE), hitherto referred to as Post-UTME, will hold at the University Main Campus, Gidan Kwano, Minna, as follows:

• First and Second Choice UTME (Most Preferred University): 2nd – 6th August, 2013.
• Direct Entry (Most Preferred University): 11th – 12th September, 2013.

Note: The screening exercise will be conducted using Computer-Based Test (CBT) platform.
Registration

• Registration for First and Second Choice UTME candidates will commence on Wednesday, 17th July, 2013 to end midnight of Wednesday, 31st July, 2013.
• Direct Entry candidates will register on Thursday 29th August, 2013 to close on Saturday 7th September, 2013.
• Candidates are advised to visit the FUT Minna website www.futminna.edu.ng for details on the procedure for on-line registration, requirements for the screening exercise and other general information.
• Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of N2,000 (i.e. N1,000.00 for the Computer-Based Test screening and N1,000.00 as University processing fee) through Interswitch platform.

Eligibility

i. Only UTME and DE candidates who selected FUT Minna as their First or Second Choice (most preferred) University are eligible for the screening exercise.
ii. UTME candidates must have a minimum UTME score of 180, except for those courses for which higher cut-off marks have been indicated on the University website, in which case such candidates are eligible to change to any other course whose requirements are met by the candidates.
iii. All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ level credits including Mathematics and English Language at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses. In addition, DE candidates must possess a minimum of Lower Credit at ND/HND or Merit at NCE levels.
iv. Only ‘O’ level result print-outs downloaded directly from the websites of the national examining bodies (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) or
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 17, 2013
d cuttoff is 180 for dis year oo
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by Mystery007(m): 12:56pm On Jul 17, 2013
Dj hack: d cuttoff is 180 for dis year oo
Is it for all d courses or what?
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by Facts12: 12:58pm On Jul 17, 2013
to all fut minna aspirants, lemme use this opportunity to intimate you an alternative to gaining admission into the school without writting jamb/utme. this is not a scam. it is infact a legitimate programm that affords you admission into all Nigerian private universities and selected public universities of which fut minna is inclusive. it is an A'level programm called IJMBE. the programm is done for 8months after which you pick a direct entry form, fill and submit to jamb office. thats all! you need not write jamb. grab these opportunity and not sit at home anylonger. to learn more visit www.ijmbatilorin.
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by david6(m): 1:12pm On Jul 17, 2013
!!!!2013/2014 POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE!!!!
This is to inform all UTME and Direct Entry (DE)
candidates who have applied for admission into the
Federal University of Technology (FUT) Minna for the
2013/2014 academic session that the University has
scheduled the University Pre-Admission Screening
Exercise ( UPASE), hitherto referred Post-UTME, to
hold at the University Main Campus, Gidan Kwano,
Minna, as follows:
DATES
First and Second Choice
UTME (most Preferred
University)
Direct Entry (most
preferred
University)
Commencement date for online
00.01hrs on Wednesday 17th
July, 2013
00.01hrs Thursday,
29th August, 2013.
Close of online registration:
12:00hrs midnight on
Wednesday 31st July, 2013.
12:00hrs midnight on
Saturday, 7th
September, 2013
Dates of screening exercise:
First Choice: 2nd – 3rd
August, 2013 11th to 12th September,
2013 Second Choice: 5th - 6th
August, 2013
Candidates are hereby notified that the
screening exercise shall be conducted using the
Computer- Based Test (CBT) platform.
Eligibility
Only UTME and DE candidates who selected FUT
Minna as their First or Second Choice most preferred
University are eligible for the screening exercise.
UTME Candidates MUST have scored NOT LESS than
the indicated minimum scores for various Schools/
Courses/Programmes in the 2013 UTME as shown
below:
SCHOOL COURSE/PROGRAMME UTME
MINIMUM
SCORE
Agriculture and
Agricultural
Technology
Agricultural Economics and Extension
Technology, Animal Production, Crop
Production, Food Science and Nutrition,
Horticulture, Soil Science,Water Resources,
Aquaculture and Fisheries Technology
Engineering and
Engineering
Technology
Agricultural and Bioresources Engineering,
Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering,
Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Mechanical
Engineering
Entrepreneurship and
Management
Technology
Entrepreneurship and Business Studies, Project
Management Technology, Transport
Management Technology
Environmental
Technology
Architecture 220
Estate Management 185
Building Technology, Surveying and Geo-
informatics, Urban and Regional Planning,
Quantity Surveying
Information and
Communication
Technology
Computer Engineering, Telecommunication
Engineering 210
Computer Science, Cyber Security Science,
Information and Media Technology
Natural and Applied
Sciences
Biochemistry, Microbiology 200
Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Geography,
Physics, Mathematics/Statistics, Geology 180
Technology Education
Industrial and Technology Education,
Mathematics Education, Physics Education,
Geography Education, Biology Education,
Chemistry Education, Library Information
Technology
Candidates MUST meet the minimum UTME scores
for their chosen courses, have the right UTME subject
combinations as prescribed in the JAMB Brochure and
the requisite ‘O’ Level subjects at credit level.
However, candidates who do not meet any of the
above requirements will be allowed to change to any
other course whose requirements are met by the
candidates. The Change of Course will attract a
processing fee of N1,000 payable at the screening
venue.
All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’
Level credits including Mathematics and English
Language at not more than two sittings in subjects
relevant to their proposed courses.
Only ‘O’ Level result print-outs downloaded directly
from the website of the national examining bodies
(WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) or photocopies of the original
certificate(s) will be accepted for verification.
Candidates awaiting result at any level will be
allowed to participate in the Post-UTME exercise but
MUST submit such results not later than 15th
August, 2013. For submission of such results,
candidates are to go back to their registration page
on the University website to update their records.
For the list of relevant subjects for each course/
programme, check the homepage of our website.
NOTE: Any false declaration could lead to a
candidate’s disqualification at any stage of the
admission process.
Method of Registration: First Choice
Registration
1. Click on ‘2013/2014 Post-UTME’
2. On the page that appears, click on ‘Post-UTME
First Choice Login’
3. Enter you JAMB registration number, Enter one of
your names, Click on ‘Login’
4. On a page that appears, you are required to upload
your recent passport (in JPG format)
5. Choose another course from the list of
departments if your UTME score does not meet the
minimum required for the course registered with
JAMB.
Note: The system automatically detects if you have
the required UTME subject combination and the
minimum score for the programme selected.
6. Click on ‘Proceed to payment gateway’
7. Confirm your entries
8. Click on the payment page button to proceed to
payment gateway
9. Payment is done through Debit Card (MasterCard,
Verve, or Interswitch mag stripe)
10. Enter ATM Debit card details (Card number,
expiry date, CW2 i.e. the 3 digits behind your card,
and pin number)
Note: This automatically debits N2,250
11. If payment is successful, the screen will display all
the data you previously entered
12. Click on the print button to print the document
13. Keep the printout and take to the Post-UTME
screening venue.
Second Choice Registration
1. Click on the link“2013/2014 Post-UTME Second Choice”
on the University Home Page
2. Enter your JAMB Registration Number, course
registration with JAMB and the UTME score
3. Click on ‘Login’ button to enter the registration page
4. On the registration page, you are required to ‘fill out
you data’ marked with red asterisks.
5. Choose another course from the list of departments
if your UTME score does not meet the minimum
required for the course registered with JAMB.
6. Upload passport photograph (in JPG format)
7. Click the ‘Save’ button to continue
8. Confirm your entries
9. Click on the “Payment page’ button to proceed to
payment gateway
10. Payment is done through Debit Card (Master Card,
Verve, or Interswitch mag stripe)
11. Enter the ATM Debit card details – (Card number,
Expiry date, CW2 i.e. the 3 digits behind your card,
and pin number)
12. Click ‘Pay’
Note: This automatically debits N2,250 only
If payment is successful, the screen will display all
the data you previously entered.
Click on the ‘Print’ button to print the document
Keep the printout and take to the Post-UTME
screening venue.
Requirements for the Screening Exercise
All eligible candidates are required to come on the
date indicated on their scheduling slip. Candidates are
to report at the Suleiman Kumo Convocation Square
at the University Main Campus, Gidan-Kwano along
Minna-Bida road with the following:
A clean copy of the 2013/2014 UTME result slip
affixed with a recent coloured passport photograph
and with the title of the course/programme of choice
boldly written on top of the result slip.
The printed 2013/2014 University Pre-Admission
Screening Exercise ( UPASE) scheduling slip.
A writing material (biro or pencil).
A simple calculator (non-programmable) without
cover.
General Information
No candidate will be allowed to participate in the
screening exercise without complying with the above
requirements.
The Main Campus at Gidan Kwano along Minna-Bida
road is about 20 km away from the Bosso Campus of
the University, which is inside Minna town.
Candidates without personal vehicles may board
commercial buses at the rate of N50 to N70 at the
Bosso Campus of the University.
Candidates are not allowed to bring GSM handsets or
similar electronic gadgets into the screening hall.
Such item(s) will be seized and will not be
returned to the owners.
Impersonation is a serious offence and anyone
caught impersonating will be handed over to the law
enforcement agents.
Any registered candidate who fails to report for the
screening exercise on the date and time specified on
the print-out automatically loses his or her chance of
being screened for admission.
Candidates are advised to arrive at the convocation
square at the Main Campus, Gidan Kwano on the
scheduled date for the screening exercise at least one
hour prior to the scheduled time on their slips.
All enquiries should be directed to the following:
infoupase@futminna.edu.ng This e-mail address is
being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript
enabled to view it or call 08022320423 / 08071233304
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by DonChimelo: 2:19pm On Jul 17, 2013
sunday478: Pls is the when will be d date for direct entry nah, pls guys help a brother, I have been following this thread from ppage one, ppls guys I appplied for D.E, helppp me ppls, and if anybody has info on how I can get ppast question pls help me too

2013/2014 POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE

This is to inform all UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates who have applied for admission into the Federal University of Technology (FUT) Minna for the 2013/2014 academic session that the University has scheduled the University Pre-Admission Screening Exercise (UPASE), hitherto referred Post-UTME, to hold at the University Main Campus, Gidan Kwano, Minna, as follows:

DATES
First and Second Choice UTME (most Preferred University)
Direct Entry (most preferred University)

Commencement date for online registration:
00.01hrs on Wednesday 17th July, 2013
00.01hrs Thursday, 29th August, 2013.

Close of online registration:
12:00hrs midnight on Wednesday 31st July, 2013.
12:00hrs midnight on Saturday, 7th September, 2013

Dates of screening exercise:
First Choice: 2nd – 3rd August, 2013
11th to 12th September, 2013

Second Choice: 5th - 6th August, 2013

Candidates are hereby notified that the screening exercise shall be conducted using the Computer- Based Test (CBT) platform.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (233) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady With Big Backside Teaching Students, Gets Mixed Reactions / List Of Private Universities In Nigeria And Their School Fees / Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.