Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,065 members, 7,956,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:07 AM

No More Blackout /solar Panels For Sale - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / No More Blackout /solar Panels For Sale (1677 Views)

beautiful Interior Wall panels for home,shops,ceilings,etc / Sandwich Panels For Coldroom And Telecom Shelter / Inverter Building And Solar Panels Installation Training Seminar! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No More Blackout /solar Panels For Sale by owo2000: 8:48am On Mar 08, 2008
I SELL SOLAR PANELS, INVERTERS, CHARGE CONTROLLER etc,

PRICES: N80,000.00 - N250,000.00 OR MORE DEPENDING ON AMOUNT OF APPLIANCES AND WATT USAGE. I CAN CUSTOMIZE FOR YOU. FROM A 1BDRM, SMALL SHOPS, CHURCHES, OFFICES & HOMES,

ALL TRANSACTION DONE THROUGH OCEANIC BANK AND OUR AGENT IN LAGOS. I WILL DO THE SETUPS MY SELF (WITH WARRANTY)

CONTACT ME ON victorspeaksagain@bigstring.com or in Chicago 312-316-9029 Please! strictly business

THIS IS NOT A LUXURY. EVERY NIGERIAN CAN AND WILL BE ABLE TO AFFORD THIS. PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE

The solar back-up power kit will charge and maintain 12V deep cycle batteries and even help run your small appliances such as TVs, VCRs, camcorders and PCs, radios and low wattage lights.

312-316-9029 in Chicago, IL

Re: No More Blackout /solar Panels For Sale by oxax99(m): 2:51pm On May 17, 2008
Hello Owo2000%, this is a nice venture and would definitely make a kill considering the mess that we have for power generation and the expenses incurred in gas purchases. How do we meet to discuss. In this case am looking for business opportunities and wealth generation. I'll forward my email address to you and we can discuss more.

Are you based in Nigeria? I see a Chicago phone number.
Re: No More Blackout /solar Panels For Sale by owo2000: 12:53pm On May 28, 2008
Hi, thanks for your response. I am in Chicago at present. I am bringing in a couple of packages to Nigeria. I will be informing those who are interested of the details. The price now is N85,000.00
The package includes 4 panels, inverter and other accessories. This is a giveaway price. First come first serve. All transactions through the bank Oceanic.

Please send me an e-mail at:
victorspeaks@visamotivational.org

Thanks
Victor
Re: No More Blackout /solar Panels For Sale by doespinner: 11:02pm On May 28, 2008
when exactly are you in Nigeria? contact me on jericho@chello.at
Re: No More Blackout /solar Panels For Sale by abujabooks(f): 8:56pm On Jul 17, 2008
@Owo2000

Pls email me. I am interested.
Re: No More Blackout /solar Panels For Sale by osky: 8:38pm On Jul 18, 2008
are they really efficient n reliable? can you build one that can carry a cafe with abt 40 computers?
Re: No More Blackout /solar Panels For Sale by owo2000: 11:05pm On Jul 23, 2008
For all of you great Nigerians who are interested in the Solar Panels. There will be a display of our products before the year ends. It will be posted on this site.

Thanks

Victor
312-316-9029
Re: No More Blackout /solar Panels For Sale by ogunsam75(m): 4:44pm On Jul 24, 2008
am willing to the marketing for you cos nigerian will prefer the solar than even generator, i can do that within my estate (VGC). when u are coming just bring a lot and the one that can carry a duplex. Plz contact me, ogunsam75@yahoo.com
Re: No More Blackout /solar Panels For Sale by josek: 12:21pm On Jul 25, 2008
in fact i ve been looking for the supplier of this solar panel,pls just let me know the exact time u would be back to Nigeria.U can send to me via my e-mail;joseph_klinks@yahoo.com
Re: No More Blackout /solar Panels For Sale by dozymars(m): 12:08am On Feb 11, 2012
For supply and installation please call me on 08026852968 for Professional service

(1) (Reply)

Now Open! Hero Depot At Okpanam Road / so / Urgently Needed: Vessel Tanker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.