Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,333 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Nigerian Idol Season 3: Final Contestants - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerian Idol Season 3: Final Contestants (10320 Views)

K-peace Wins Nigerian Idol Season 5 / Nigerian Idol Season 2 (2011/2012) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Idol Season 3: Final Contestants by SATMAN(m): 6:37pm On Feb 03, 2013

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Idol Season 3: Final Contestants by babadey(m): 1:49pm On Feb 04, 2013
this is the sign of END OF TIME
Re: Nigerian Idol Season 3: Final Contestants by valdubem(m): 2:00pm On Feb 04, 2013
how I hate this Nigerian Idol
Re: Nigerian Idol Season 3: Final Contestants by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 04, 2013
What are we supposed to do with this?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Idol Season 3: Final Contestants by Intrepid1(m): 2:08pm On Feb 04, 2013
Someone should shove a rag in that Yinka Davies mouth, mehn. That aunty likes to overdo things.

We are yet to see a 'Talent Hunt' competition winner become a mainstream music star. This batch of hopefuls will not break the mold.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Idol Season 3: Final Contestants by oloriooko(m): 2:19pm On Feb 04, 2013
why abokis no dey show for this kind of thing sef?

if na destroy and kill cos someone in iceland desecrate their religion, you must see them at the fore-front
Re: Nigerian Idol Season 3: Final Contestants by Aizebioje(m): 2:28pm On Feb 04, 2013
Intrepid!:
Someone should shove a rag in that Yinka Davies mouth, mehn. That aunty likes to overdo things.

We are yet to see a 'Talent Hunt' competition winner become a mainstream music star. This batch of hopefuls will not break the mold.
Chidinma, Praise, iyanya, Omawunmi nd co are products of Talent Hunts.
Can't name any1 from this particular hunt tho!
Re: Nigerian Idol Season 3: Final Contestants by Intrepid1(m): 2:32pm On Feb 04, 2013
Aizebioje:
Chidinma, Praise, iyanya, Omawunmi nd co are products of Talent Hunts.
Can't name any1 from this particular hunt tho!

Chidinma isn't an A-list star yet... Praiz is barely known. Omawumi didn't win the competition... Iyanya, the jury is still out on him.
Re: Nigerian Idol Season 3: Final Contestants by Duchaello(f): 2:41pm On Feb 04, 2013
I dnt know y BIMI opted out:oso sad
Re: Nigerian Idol Season 3: Final Contestants by Duchaello(f): 2:45pm On Feb 04, 2013
Politics is in everyfin done in Naija,if not,im supposed to be among the contestants,,,,,,bt it all gud
Re: Nigerian Idol Season 3: Final Contestants by Msfavey(f): 2:55pm On Feb 04, 2013
Old news
Re: Nigerian Idol Season 3: Final Contestants by Scarpon(m): 2:56pm On Feb 04, 2013
ok let the show begins
Re: Nigerian Idol Season 3: Final Contestants by famousg: 3:08pm On Feb 04, 2013
There are all modafuckers....no talent noise makers shit.
Re: Nigerian Idol Season 3: Final Contestants by abiL(f): 3:18pm On Feb 04, 2013
Hahahha what a joke!

#yimu
Re: Nigerian Idol Season 3: Final Contestants by enemmo(f): 3:23pm On Feb 04, 2013
Intrepid!:

Chidinma isn't an A-list star yet... Praiz is barely known. Omawumi didn't win the competition... Iyanya, the jury is still out on him.

Which jury again o.You mean winning a Kora Award is not enough for Chidinma,or that kedike is no hit enough?What Jury is out on Iyanya again?and Praiz barely known?agreed,but have you heard the quality of his music?try listening to rich and famous by praiz?.you might have a point but its too early to conclude that Reality shows have produced no 'A listers' yet.
Re: Nigerian Idol Season 3: Final Contestants by Akshow: 4:01pm On Feb 04, 2013
baba dey: this is the sign of END OF TIME
are you stupid?
Re: Nigerian Idol Season 3: Final Contestants by Akshow: 4:05pm On Feb 04, 2013
I use to think I'm the only one that finds that yinka irritating. She rarely makes constructive criticism. Jus feeding up on What other judges say. Very annoyin woman. Project fame remains the best
Re: Nigerian Idol Season 3: Final Contestants by StateOfMind: 4:54pm On Feb 04, 2013
Akshow: I use to think I'm the only one that finds that yinka irritating. She rarely makes constructive criticism. Jus feeding up on What other judges say. Very annoyin woman. Project fame remains the best

I'm glad someone also thinks this way. She's just so loud and annoying. She's definitely not qualified to be a judge cos she has no mind of her own. I hate it when she looks out for naeto c and the other guy's reaction to pass her comment. Nothing sensible comes out of her wide mouth. All she does is to scream and laugh like a crazy woman. Even those contestants look confused whenever she comments.

Btw, misleading post OP, these aren't the finalist. Just 9 contestants have been confirmed. Some of them in the above picture have left while some are still on 'probation'.
Re: Nigerian Idol Season 3: Final Contestants by Mamaflex(f): 4:57pm On Feb 04, 2013
oh! The show don start Eyaaaa... But the problem i have wit this Nigerian Idol, is their unserious judges who made d show so so unserious.
Re: Nigerian Idol Season 3: Final Contestants by EzePromoe: 7:40pm On Feb 04, 2013
SEASON 1 WINNER: YEKA ONKA. Where is she? Nowhere.

SEASON 2 WINNER: MERCY CHINWO. Where is she? Nowhere.

Project Fame is still the best for me. At least I can see some of there ex-participants e.g Chidinma, Iyanya, Olamide etc.
Re: Nigerian Idol Season 3: Final Contestants by HezronLorraine(m): 8:55pm On Feb 04, 2013
I've studied that many people go into music for money,dre can't be productivity in ur talent,thats why u see many just after the prize money.i was impressed when i saw well to do Nigerians,some rich and some even flew from Uk and Us to audition for it.i think if this talent hunts are to produce A-list musicians,dn we should encourage them to go to this competition with a burning passion to showcase their talents not to make money through it.
Re: Nigerian Idol Season 3: Final Contestants by tpia5: 4:31am On Feb 05, 2013
Only two dark skinned people there.

Is nigeria now a 95% lightskin country i wonder.
Re: Nigerian Idol Season 3: Final Contestants by Nobody: 7:05am On Feb 05, 2013
Very respectful kids... Naija raised kids are different sha undecided thank you so much sir/ma..you have to remind them here like a kindergartener everytime smh undecided all in the name of civilization.. sebi na person born those ones too smh.

Good show.. I like it... Lazy to watch everything tho

(1) (Reply)

Ramsey Nouah Interview on Naijarules / Pathaan 2023 Google Index Top / Must Watch Nigerian Movies Of 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.