Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,502 members, 7,816,193 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

How Banky W And Wizkid Turned Their Back Against Each Other!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Banky W And Wizkid Turned Their Back Against Each Other!!! (2954 Views)

Wizkid Turned Down Davido's Collaboration Offer? / Chect This Photo-- Has Wizkid Turned To Gay / Has Wizkid Turned Gay? (SEE PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Banky W And Wizkid Turned Their Back Against Each Other!!! by NEROSKY(m): 8:17pm On Feb 03, 2013

The split(I believe is not a fracas)between Banky W and
Wizkid, inside sources say, resulted
from an alleged high difference in
what Banky W gets from revenues
made by the young star, Wizkid.
The 'injustice', according to what
TON gathered, has been bothering
Wizkid until he summoned the courage to ask for an improved
contract from Banky W, which hit him (Banky) by surprise.
"You know Wizkid is the backbone of EME music label. The boy
(Wizkid) feels that Banky W has been milking too much from him with
the large chunk of what Banky W takes from what the boy makes.
"Wizkid has asked for an improved contract because the present one
allocates much of Wizkid’s earnings to Banky W. You know when you
are coming up, you sign any kind of deal because you just want to climb
stardom.
"That is the situation the boy finds himself but Banky felt hurt that
Wizkid could ask for an improved offer after what he (Banky W) has
done for him.
"This was the beginning of the problem between them. The boy even
threatened to leave the label sometimes ago but Banky W felt it was
a joke. He took it with a pinch of salt. Now, he is at a crossroad and
confused on what to do," a source told Gidibeat..
Wizkid's mum waded into the matter but Wizkid reportedly ignored his
mum advice and stood his ground on leaving the label. "Wizkid’s mum has
also tried to talk sense to her son but it seems the guy (Wizkid) is bent
on moving on with his life."

http://gidibeat.com/2013/02/03/how-banky-w-and-wizkid-turned-their-back-against-each-other/
Re: How Banky W And Wizkid Turned Their Back Against Each Other!!! by Konsult07(m): 8:25pm On Feb 03, 2013
Haha no more Wizkid na wizman lol
Re: How Banky W And Wizkid Turned Their Back Against Each Other!!! by NEROSKY(m): 9:17pm On Feb 03, 2013
Konsult07: Haha no more Wizkid na wizman lol

2ru talk dude grin
Re: How Banky W And Wizkid Turned Their Back Against Each Other!!! by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 03, 2013
He should not request for a higher pay package, he should rather ask for a better mentoring. Breaking away from that crew is like a charcoal breaking away from the furnace. Growth is gradual.
Re: How Banky W And Wizkid Turned Their Back Against Each Other!!! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 03, 2013
Konsult07: Haha no more Wizkid na wizman lol
True that, but all these are speculations. I want to know what the two have to say, Banky W shouldn't be told to improve wiz kid's contract from the initial crap before he knows to do so. Every employee at a stage of his/her career deserves a promotion based on his/her works and every right to demand for one, if he/she feels his/her promotion is being delayed by the org.

There is no reason for Banky to be insulted that wiz kid asked for an improved contract, it should be expected.

2 Likes

Re: How Banky W And Wizkid Turned Their Back Against Each Other!!! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 03, 2013
emperorchedda: Hw ll dis put food on ma table or increase ma gp??
na your mates dey for Japan dey invent latest gadgets and software ,you dey here Dey find food wey go enter your belle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Banky W And Wizkid Turned Their Back Against Each Other!!! by NEROSKY(m): 11:19pm On Feb 03, 2013
uihebom: na your mates dey for Japan dey invent latest gadgets and software ,you dey here Dey find food wey go enter your belle.

grin grin grin
Re: How Banky W And Wizkid Turned Their Back Against Each Other!!! by Nobody: 12:58am On Feb 04, 2013
money is the root of all evils
Re: How Banky W And Wizkid Turned Their Back Against Each Other!!! by oluwadare26(m): 8:56am On Feb 04, 2013
Last year was D'banj,
This year is Wizkid,
Next year will be Ice prince.
Quote Me
Re: How Banky W And Wizkid Turned Their Back Against Each Other!!! by NEROSKY(m): 9:36am On Feb 04, 2013
oluwadare26: Last year was D'banj,
This year is Wizkid,
Next year will be Ice prince.
Quote Me
I have

2 Likes

Re: How Banky W And Wizkid Turned Their Back Against Each Other!!! by SlyIg(f): 1:46pm On Feb 04, 2013
If na you, wetin you for do!
Abi, you won be boyboy for ever?
Levels don change na ...
Re: How Banky W And Wizkid Turned Their Back Against Each Other!!! by laykhorn(m): 2:38pm On Feb 04, 2013
This contract thing shouldnt cause all this splitin or whatever.
Wel, I no blame Wiz 4 dis but Banky should understand too
Re: How Banky W And Wizkid Turned Their Back Against Each Other!!! by kramer: 2:19am On Feb 05, 2013
NEROSKY:
I have

I see what you did there grin grin grin
Re: How Banky W And Wizkid Turned Their Back Against Each Other!!! by Konsult07(m): 11:58am On Feb 05, 2013
Shollypopz:
True that, but all these are speculations. I want to know what the two have to say, Banky W shouldn't be told to improve wiz kid's contract from the initial crap before he knows to do so. Every employee at a stage of his/her career deserves a promotion based on his/her works and every right to demand for one, if he/she feels his/her promotion is being delayed by the org.

There is no reason for Banky to be insulted that wiz kid asked for an improved contract, it should be expected.

You 'r rit but wat is killin us mostly is greediness. Lik a question some1 asked y is it dat most naija music band 'r brakin and d only answer i can giv is greedy "its me! only me"
Re: How Banky W And Wizkid Turned Their Back Against Each Other!!! by NEROSKY(m): 7:01pm On Feb 05, 2013
kramer:

I see what you did there grin grin grin

thats what he asks for grin
Re: How Banky W And Wizkid Turned Their Back Against Each Other!!! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 05, 2013
banky shuld frget wizkid joor and cum n sign me naaa.....me sing pass d dt wizkid boy sef...nd i wont evn ask fr improvd pay
Re: How Banky W And Wizkid Turned Their Back Against Each Other!!! by Konsult07(m): 9:38pm On Feb 05, 2013
Larryfly: banky shuld frget wizkid joor and cum n sign me naaa.....me sing pass d dt wizkid boy sef...nd i wont evn ask fr improvd pay

That is to say, if another man own no spoil another man own no go beta. lol grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Karen Igho blasts fans for criticising her Boob Job / A picture of Julius Agwu, Ay And Wives In A Pool / PHOTO: Mercy Johnson Spotted Playing In A Children's Playground

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.