Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Specialized ECU Repair, Replacement, & Testing In Nigeria - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Specialized ECU Repair, Replacement, & Testing In Nigeria (2232 Views)

Robot Bus Ready For Testing In Australia / New Drug Kills All Kinds Of Cancer — Human Testing Starts 2014 / DNA Genealogical Testing On Our Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Specialized ECU Repair, Replacement, & Testing In Nigeria by omleaders: 8:50pm On Feb 03, 2013
O.M Leaders Technologies is the most trusted source of information and repairs for All Vehicle Engine Control Units in the Nigeria. Our main objective is to solve our customer’s ECU problems to get their cars back on the road.

O.M Leaders Technologies also provide Car Tracking, Key Programming Services and an Academy

We pride ourselves in sharing free technical information and support, which complements our services. When a customer chooses to work with us, it’s never a “leap of faith” because our community can vouch for us.

Our company is also a tool for personal growth for ourselves, and goodwill for our community. We are constantly looking for opportunities to learn and grow through trial and error, and the help of our friends, customers, and our community.

AREA OF INNOVATION

Quality is the pillar of innovation in our company.

We strive for EXCELLENCE when it comes to customer satisfaction. From the first phone call or email, to when our customer unboxes their rebuilt unit, we are always looking for ways to go beyond "the usual" and "the norm".

Customized complementary information is freely available to our customers and prospects. Having discovered several methods for the repair of ECUs, we can offer a broad and complete solutions service - unique in the world.

On every corner of our company you’ll find a helping hand. We want to implant the idea in the minds of our customers that when they are spending their money with us, they are doing the right thing.

INMUTABLE LAWS

Always respect the trust the customers have put on us
Loyalty to the community of our trade
Honesty and truth about what we do and how we do it
Never stop learning; always push yourself to grow
Question and challenge everything
One for all and all for one - we are all family

OUR COMMUNITY

The blood of our community is the independent car shops, the online forum enthusiasts, used parts resellers, and the car performance shops. Our network of shops and general public will be able to enjoy lots of free information, complementary to the services that we provide. We also love every chance to collaborate with our competitors.

Your feedback is necessary to help us keep up our standards of excellence. If you have any technical questions please contact us or call 234(0)8033102790

Our hours of operations are Mon - Sat, 8:30AM - 7PM GMT, and our address is 7 Iorchia Ayu Road, Wurukum, Makurdi, Benue State. Nigeria

Re: Specialized ECU Repair, Replacement, & Testing In Nigeria by omleaders: 8:55pm On Feb 03, 2013
Admission is Now in Progress at OMLEADERS TEACHNOLOGIES

We train people on ECU (Brain box) Repairs, Car Key Programming, Swapping of ECU, Car Tracking, Map DVD Navigation Installation and General Car Diagnosis. For more information call 09033102790 or visit www.omleaders.com

Office Address
7 Iorchiayu Road,Wurukum,
Makurdi.
Benue State
Nigeira
Re: Specialized ECU Repair, Replacement, & Testing In Nigeria by olusmarth(m): 10:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
pls do u av an office in lagos i need to repair my faulty euc with code 06A906019L ....siemens 5WP4 396 03
i can reach me on 08073803562 08141328392...hope to read frm u soon
Re: Specialized ECU Repair, Replacement, & Testing In Nigeria by dotside: 5:27pm On Jul 01, 2022
Please do you have anyone in Lagos who can help me repair my car ECU. Kindly contact me on WhatsApp 08062893026

(1) (Reply)

The Journey Behind India's Supercomputers Quest / I Want To Buy Webmoney / Military Advancement: How Closer We Are To Annihilation(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.