Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

The Effect Your Name & Date Of Birth Has On You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Effect Your Name & Date Of Birth Has On You (2454 Views)

Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) / My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! / Actual Date Of Ileya Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Effect Your Name & Date Of Birth Has On You by mixture(m): 9:31pm On Feb 03, 2013
[b][/b]
This might sound very rather strange to you, but it is very true. Your name and date of birth have an effect on you. They relate to your passion, motivation, behaviors and ultimately your destiny.
It is called Numerology (the Science of Numbers). But don’t get it twisted; it’s not about fortune telling, mind reading, the planets and their positions, casting spells or the occult. It is not magic or mystery, it is purely an ancient science of numbers. It is about the numbers in your life and what they say about you, your personality, your abilities and talents, your heart’s desire, your motivation and your natural tendencies. Numerology will give you deep insights into your life that will help you reach your highest potential at any given point in your life.
It is based on your full birth name, the name you use most frequently today including nick names and your date of birth. Each letter of the alphabet has a number representation and each number has a different and unique vibration.
Your life is filled with vibrations that when allowed to operate to their full capacity will vibrate in a congruent way like music. When this happens you will experience a very satisfying and fulfilling life. When your vibrations are out of sync or are being suppressed in some way, you will experience a difficult or even unhappy life.
Imbalance in the vibrations of your life displays as either obsessive, compulsive behaviors or emotional responses such as lethargic or emotionless behaviors.
Numerology is considered an ancient science of numbers because it was literally discovered thousands of years ago (it was revived about 2600 by Pythagoras the Greek philosopher). Today there are tons of books on the subject.
How does Numerology work?

Numerology recognizes an energy vibration which emanates from each number represented in a person’s date of birth and birth name which affects the challenges, experiences, and opportunities each person encounters in their lifetime.
Each letter of your name has a numeric value. The most influential number values emanate from your date of birth. Each number represented by the letters of your names interplay with and influences the number vibration of your date of birth. All the number energies of your chart interact with each other and their value makes an impact on your life experience. These influencing energies directly affect your emotional intensities, ambitions, and abilities.
When two people join in a relationship, their energies are also joined. Even spending time sitting next to someone will change your energy vibration while you are sitting together. Have you spent time in a group of highly spiritual individuals discussing spiritual ideas? You can feel your vibration rise. The energies experienced in a long-term relationship affect how the couple both relates within the confines of their own relationship and how they relate to others in their life experience. These energies may create challenges in some areas of their relationships, or they may enhance in other areas.

NUMEROLOGY IS AN ANCIENT SCIENCE…not fortune telling or divining. It is prophesy in a way but serves as a much greater tool than a prediction. When you become aware of influences and obstacles, it becomes easier to make adjustments and changes based on gained knowledge. How well you adjust and make changes in those difficult situations determines how well you maneuver through life lessons not to mention how well you function within your relationships. Numerology is an amazing science and helpful tool for reaching your highest potential in this life experience. It allows you to take full advantage of the personalized knowledge.
I personally found this very amazing when I learnt about it and I decided to explore more. As a result I have seen some remarkable improvement and progress. I have also found ways of facing life’s challenges and accommodating a lot of other issues and relationships on day to day basis with people directly in my life and those I come across.
You can research more on this if you are interested. Or if you want I can help you with a simple analysis of the effect of your Name and Date of Birth at no cost. Just let me know if you are interested.
Thanks for finding time to go through this.
I will appreciate your sincere comments, additions and criticisms.

Cheers.
Re: The Effect Your Name & Date Of Birth Has On You by Desloaaa(f): 9:37pm On Feb 03, 2013
i no even remember wen dem born me.any help!?
Re: The Effect Your Name & Date Of Birth Has On You by kcstyle40(m): 9:47pm On Feb 03, 2013
Humm interesting i must say!
But as funny as wat am about to say sounds....
My parents cant remember my date of birth and i feel bad about it.. So is there a way of me finding anytin about me via numerology?
Re: The Effect Your Name & Date Of Birth Has On You by manmustwac(m): 10:04pm On Feb 03, 2013
kcstyle40: Humm interesting i must say!
But as funny as wat am about to say sounds....
My parents cant remember my date of birth and i feel bad about it.. So is there a way of me finding anytin about me via numerology?
Your parents can't even remember your DOB Why didn't they even make a note in a diary or on the back of a picture?
Re: The Effect Your Name & Date Of Birth Has On You by tpia5: 10:23pm On Feb 03, 2013
Ask them who was the president when you were born, then google it.

I see no reason why someone who can type on the internet, cant find out their date of birth.
Re: The Effect Your Name & Date Of Birth Has On You by TableLeg(m): 10:25pm On Feb 03, 2013
tpia@:

I see no reason why someone who can type on the internet, cant find out their date of birth.
Re: The Effect Your Name & Date Of Birth Has On You by libertyfather(m): 12:54pm On Feb 04, 2013
Interested but that has to be confidential...is there no email adee?
Re: The Effect Your Name & Date Of Birth Has On You by kcstyle40(m): 4:59pm On Feb 04, 2013
manmustwac: Your parents can't even remember your DOB Why didn't they even make a note in a diary or on the back of a picture?
it hurts me when i think about it all.... Imagin am the last born of 6 children and yet not even any of them my elder siblings can give me any date... They all have one answer for me " when i remember i will tell u" and dats all i keep hearing from them.
Re: The Effect Your Name & Date Of Birth Has On You by kcstyle40(m): 5:09pm On Feb 04, 2013
tpia@:

so suppose a child that was born during OBJ first tenure .... When explaining to the child in this 2013 will you tell him its the 1st or 2nd tenure?
Each tenure has 4yrs so which yr will it be?? Google my /A/ss

1 Like

Re: The Effect Your Name & Date Of Birth Has On You by vislabraye(m): 6:08pm On Feb 04, 2013
kcstyle40:
it hurts me when i think about it all.... Imagin am the last born of 6 children and yet not even any of them my elder siblings can give me any date... They all have one answer for me " when i remember i will tell u" and dats all i keep hearing from them.

That's funny cos if you born in a hospital, they would recorded the date. In fact where were you born in the first place?
Re: The Effect Your Name & Date Of Birth Has On You by tpia5: 7:11pm On Feb 04, 2013
kcstyle40:
so suppose a child that was born during OBJ first tenure .... When explaining to the child in this 2013 will you tell him its the 1st or 2nd tenure?
Each tenure has 4yrs so which yr will it be?? Google my /A/ss

just ask who was president, try to remember when you got your first teeth, then do the maths undecided

and last but not least, do you have any age mates. undecided

you didnt go to school at all?
Re: The Effect Your Name & Date Of Birth Has On You by tpia5: 7:12pm On Feb 04, 2013
kcstyle40:

that's quite weird.
Re: The Effect Your Name & Date Of Birth Has On You by kcstyle40(m): 7:27pm On Feb 04, 2013
tpia@:

that's quite weird.
yes indeed...
Where is the op mixture ??
Re: The Effect Your Name & Date Of Birth Has On You by tpia5: 7:35pm On Feb 04, 2013
^your own situation is more interesting than the op's stuff, dont even know what he's saying.

so, why does no one want to tell you your date of birth?
Re: The Effect Your Name & Date Of Birth Has On You by kcstyle40(m): 8:05pm On Feb 04, 2013
tpia@:
^your own situation is more interesting than the op's stuff, dont even know what he's saying.

so, why does no one want to tell you your date of birth?

lol hw is mine more interesting?
Like i said i dont knw mayb they truly dont just remember.
Re: The Effect Your Name & Date Of Birth Has On You by tpia5: 8:11pm On Feb 04, 2013
it would be strange of them not to remember, just as its strange for you not to know.
Re: The Effect Your Name & Date Of Birth Has On You by mixture(m): 9:24am On Feb 05, 2013
Interesting I must say. Nothing is impossible, but if you are literate enough to browse the net and interact inn forums, then I believe you do have a date of birth which you do use(even if its not your actual DoB but since you do use it, it can will definitely relate to you and will have an effect on you but not like your real DoB).
Numerology is a reading of numbers or a chart of numbers which are derived from your Date of Birth, and Full Names.
It goes thus>
Life Path- which is calculated from your Date of Birth and reveals your personality and the real lessons you have come to learn in life.
Expression Number- which is calculated from your Full Names (some numerologist add your nick names while some don't, i belong to the later).
Soul Surge- this is calculated using all the vowels in your full name. It reveals your true heart desires, likes and dislikes. It represents your truest passions.

As regarding the issue of confidentiality, I respect that and I shall create an email for this purpose. cheesy
Re: The Effect Your Name & Date Of Birth Has On You by onetrack(m): 9:34am On Feb 05, 2013
You should warn people that this works only if they believe it. For those who do not believe, it has zero effect on you. Like religion and any other superstition.
Re: The Effect Your Name & Date Of Birth Has On You by mixture(m): 9:47pm On Feb 06, 2013
onetrack: You should warn people that this works only if they believe it. For those who do not believe, it has zero effect on you. Like religion and any other superstition.
Some things are true and indisputable like laws of nature and principles in life. Whether one believes in them or not they are real and they affect the person except that the person denies it. Like Religion which you said, whether one believes in it or nor is left to the person but it does and abiding by it or not has its effect. Numerology is not horoscope or palm reading, it is a path to self discovery of your hidden potentials and desires.
One thing I know for sure is that as humans, we are creatures of will and we have choice that what separates us from animals and even angels. We can choose thereby ultimately we can alter our destiny.
But just like you said, any reading from numerology is not to be taken as prophecy or a prediction to be lived by, just know more about yourself and your potentials.Thanks
Re: The Effect Your Name & Date Of Birth Has On You by kcstyle40(m): 10:26pm On Feb 06, 2013
^ mixture if you know how to calculate the numerology then show us how or you provide email so as to send you personal details to calculate.
Re: The Effect Your Name & Date Of Birth Has On You by mixture(m): 10:35pm On Feb 06, 2013
kcstyle40: ^ mixture if you know how to calculate the numerology then show us how or you provide email so as to send you personal details to calculate.
You can send your details to sugarcares@gmail.com.
The calculation is not so difficult but its the interpretation of the numbers you get. I will try and post something about that.
Re: The Effect Your Name & Date Of Birth Has On You by kcstyle40(m): 7:46am On Mar 13, 2013
mixture:
You can send your details to sugarcares@gmail.com.
The calculation is not so difficult but its the interpretation of the numbers you get. I will try and post something about that.

I sent u email but u ve not replyed me since. Pls check ur inbox thanks
Re: The Effect Your Name & Date Of Birth Has On You by sylve11: 10:43am On Mar 13, 2013
hmmm! cool
Re: The Effect Your Name & Date Of Birth Has On You by mixture(m): 9:41pm On Mar 18, 2013
kcstyle40:
I sent u email but u ve not replyed me since. Pls check ur inbox thanks

Sorry for that, Its not my regular mail but I will check and reply you soonest.
Re: The Effect Your Name & Date Of Birth Has On You by kcstyle40(m): 8:53am On Mar 20, 2013
mixture:

Sorry for that, Its not my regular mail but I will check and reply you soonest.
I ve resent u another mail with my data.
P.s. Pls read through my mail to see all the Data including my full name thank you.
Re: The Effect Your Name & Date Of Birth Has On You by mixture(m): 9:00pm On Mar 25, 2013
kcstyle40:
I ve resent u another mail with my data.
P.s. Pls read through my mail to see all the Data including my full name thank you.
Okay, I will do that and get back to you soonest.
Re: The Effect Your Name & Date Of Birth Has On You by kcstyle40(m): 12:34am On Mar 30, 2013
mixture:
Okay, I will do that and get back to you soonest.
I ve been waitn for ur reply since..... How long will it take .
I ve beeeen waiiiting for months just for ur reply. Hmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

RE: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal-ifeanyi Abraham / Photos: Pastor Wale Adefarasin’s Son Weds Former Minister Of Transport Daughter / The Ping-pong Masters -- God And Satan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.