Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

How Can I Turn This Vision To Reality? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Turn This Vision To Reality? (640 Views)

How Can I Turn #20k To 28K B4 Dec 15 / How Can I Turn N30k Into N200k In A Month??? / Turn This Raksha Bandhan An Absolute Treat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Turn This Vision To Reality? by leverage12(m): 9:57pm On Feb 03, 2013
I have a business idea/plan to start up a business with 3 million naira and earn an average of 500 thousand naira Monthly, the obstacle am facing is raising up the Capital, am so sure this business will work because its a service people and organisation(s) need and will benefit from. So guys if you are interested in this, we can go into partnership to start the business and profit together. This is a business that, as it grows it can fetch up to a million plus Monthly and employ over 100 people. Please if you know you are capable of doing this with me, please do comment, for I really need to turn this VISION to REALITY. Thanks and God bless. Cheers
Re: How Can I Turn This Vision To Reality? by delawal: 11:05am On Feb 04, 2013
I have a business idea/plan to start up a business with 3 million naira and earn an average of 500 thousand naira Monthly, the obstacle am facing is raising up the Capital, am so sure this business will work because its a service people and organisation(s) need and will benefit from. So guys if you are interested in this, we can go into partnership to start the business and profit together. This is a business that, as it grows it can fetch up to a million plus Monthly and employ over 100 people. Please if you know you are capable of doing this with me, please do comment, for I really need to turn this VISION to REALITY. Thanks and God bless. Cheers[/quote]

whats d nature of the business.i may be willing to partner with u if it sounds good.
Re: How Can I Turn This Vision To Reality? by leverage12(m): 4:54pm On Feb 04, 2013
delawal: I have a business idea/plan to start up a business with 3 million naira and earn an average of 500 thousand naira Monthly, the obstacle am facing is raising up the Capital, am so sure this business will work because its a service people and organisation(s) need and will benefit from. So guys if you are interested in this, we can go into partnership to start the business and profit together. This is a business that, as it grows it can fetch up to a million plus Monthly and employ over 100 people. Please if you know you are capable of doing this with me, please do comment, for I really need to turn this VISION to REALITY. Thanks and God bless. Cheers

whats d nature of the business.i may be willing to partner with u if it sounds good.
its an offline based business, I would love to talk more about it, but you know this is a forum, so please if you are really serious, do call me on 08138436585 lets talk better. Cheers
Re: How Can I Turn This Vision To Reality? by ebonyking: 5:31pm On Feb 04, 2013
I must be straight to the point.

The task of turning a vision or an idea into a reality is usually
very daunting even in the developed countries like USA, Canada and other.
There you will have to go through rigorous steps and procedures to source
funds, register your business, make sure that the business doesn't break any
law. If you're lucky you may already have a partner who understands you and vice
versa without which you may have to be on your own for a while.

Though my business is 100% online based, please contact at Motivational And Business Success Expert Blog and let me know how I could be of help to you

(1) (Reply)

Cosmetic Tubes / Being Consistent Pays / Is Industry Really Woking Hard?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.