Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,522 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Ini Edo Covers Valentine Edition Of Beauty Box - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ini Edo Covers Valentine Edition Of Beauty Box (13112 Views)

What Women Pass Through All Because Of Beauty (photo) / Ini Edo's Hot Cleavage-Baring Dress To Glo-CAF Awards: Hit Or Miss? (Photo) / Annie Idibia On The Cover Of TW Magazine Valentine Edition. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ini Edo Covers Valentine Edition Of Beauty Box by segunsd: 12:09am On Feb 04, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-XG9pNCfrnw4/UQ7gyAthshI/AAAAAAAAh0w/Nf6MFS9yhPk/s640/ini.jpg[/img]

Ini Edo glams up the cover of the valentine edition of Beauty Box magazine. She's really beautiful.

http://naijapose.com/ini-edo-covers-valentine-edition-of-beauty-box/

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Covers Valentine Edition Of Beauty Box by nuella50: 9:16am On Feb 04, 2013
SEE AS MINIMAL MAKEUP TAKE FINE FOR YA FACE NO BE ALL THOSE HEAVY MAKEUP WEY SHE DEY DO CUM LOOK LYK OJUJU CALABAR JOOR ! *thumbs up* ABEG MAKE UNA TEACH AM LESS IS GOOD ! * 1st to comment*?
Re: Ini Edo Covers Valentine Edition Of Beauty Box by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 04, 2013
Adorable
Re: Ini Edo Covers Valentine Edition Of Beauty Box by Okijajuju1(m): 9:19am On Feb 04, 2013
So much Mary Kay, I doubt if her mother would even recognize her..

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Covers Valentine Edition Of Beauty Box by Ebestsmscom: 9:19am On Feb 04, 2013
Makeup and Photoshop don finish for market.
Re: Ini Edo Covers Valentine Edition Of Beauty Box by gumzee(f): 9:19am On Feb 04, 2013
[b][/b]
iamswizz: Ashawo!
na ur father dey Bleep her! Idiot!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Covers Valentine Edition Of Beauty Box by SamConquer(m): 9:21am On Feb 04, 2013
ALL I SEE IS MAKE- UP HELPING SOMEBODY.!!!AND WHO IS THAT I.DIOT THAT CALL HER ASHAWO? angry
Re: Ini Edo Covers Valentine Edition Of Beauty Box by sage2(m): 9:21am On Feb 04, 2013
Assuming I elect to reward her with a kiss, do I stand a chance of not getting stained?
Re: Ini Edo Covers Valentine Edition Of Beauty Box by mysticgal(f): 9:26am On Feb 04, 2013
Always pretty
Re: Ini Edo Covers Valentine Edition Of Beauty Box by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 04, 2013
This one still dey?Thought she has been forgotten.Na wa
Re: Ini Edo Covers Valentine Edition Of Beauty Box by Francheezy(m): 9:37am On Feb 04, 2013
18th

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Covers Valentine Edition Of Beauty Box by TheKingsQueen: 9:43am On Feb 04, 2013
[size=18pt]As far as I'm concerned, she's pretty.

People should learn to appreciate beauty when they see one. Stop all this hate and envy. How many of you here do not use make-up?

Na wa oh!
[/size]
Re: Ini Edo Covers Valentine Edition Of Beauty Box by pyyxxaro: 9:44am On Feb 04, 2013
VANITY UPON VANITY tongue
Re: Ini Edo Covers Valentine Edition Of Beauty Box by Mikkyhandy(m): 9:49am On Feb 04, 2013
Why so many fight over her now? Anyway, she's not bad.
Re: Ini Edo Covers Valentine Edition Of Beauty Box by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 04, 2013
Okija_juju: So much Mary Kay, I doubt if her mother would even recognize her..

Actually she has more make-up in the op's picture than in the picture you posted, a lot more! Besides the op's pic is photo-shopped. The difference is application, the makeup in the picture you posted was poorly applied, unprofessional and plainly what I love to call "mgbeke" style. Whoever made her up in the pic you posted is a dullard, an ignorant stylist. I'm pretty sure she did that make up herself though, I mean no stylist can be that clueless. Come to think of it, the pic you posted ain't that bad angry
Re: Ini Edo Covers Valentine Edition Of Beauty Box by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 04, 2013
nuella_50: SEE AS MINIMAL MAKEUP TAKE FINE FOR YA FACE NO BE ALL THOSE HEAVY MAKEUP WEY SHE DEY DO CUM LOOK LYK OJUJU CALABAR JOOR ! *thumbs up* ABEG MAKE UNA TEACH AM LESS IS GOOD ! * 1st to comment*?
You are wrong, and this picture is photo-shopped. Good application regardless smiley
Re: Ini Edo Covers Valentine Edition Of Beauty Box by dridowu: 10:02am On Feb 04, 2013
Hissssss, thread klose
Re: Ini Edo Covers Valentine Edition Of Beauty Box by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 04, 2013
Her eyes,those pretty eyes...could make u act like simpletøn while staring at them.
Re: Ini Edo Covers Valentine Edition Of Beauty Box by Rocktation(f): 10:27am On Feb 04, 2013
Every new dawn brings more beauty her way. Ini Benjamin Button. smiley
Re: Ini Edo Covers Valentine Edition Of Beauty Box by tellwisdom: 10:30am On Feb 04, 2013
Benin Edo??...Are they working on the road now?? sad

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Covers Valentine Edition Of Beauty Box by nikkypearl(f): 10:35am On Feb 04, 2013
I luv u gurl!I do appreciate pretty girls coz am pretty!!Bleep all haters!the gurl is in MONEY,we talking money they re talikng nonsense!post unna pics make we see!pistweee!
Re: Ini Edo Covers Valentine Edition Of Beauty Box by annastacie: 10:43am On Feb 04, 2013
fine girl

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Skin Looks Dirty / Stop Hair Breakage And Grow Your Beards With This Hair Combo. / Photo Collection Of Beautiful Lace Skirt And Blouse Styles 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.