Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,025 members, 7,953,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:12 AM

I’m 26, Single And Afraid Of Failure- Eniola Badmus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m 26, Single And Afraid Of Failure- Eniola Badmus (807 Views)

'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus / AMAA Red Carpet: Eniola Badmus Scores 1/10 (Photo) / I'm Not 37 Years Old - Eniola Badmus Cries Out (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

I’m 26, Single And Afraid Of Failure- Eniola Badmus by cashflows45(f): 3:35am On Feb 04, 2013
Eniola Badmus recently had an intimate chat session with her fans on twitter where she shared some ‘private’ information.

‘Ask me anything….will give you the answer straight up’ she tweeted and in response to the questions that followed, the actress revealed she is 26 years old, single and afraid of failure.

She further confessed to be comfortable being a plus size and that she enjoys sex with her stature. Her bra size, she says is 38DDD. She however refused to say what sex style she prefers.

http://www./profiles/blogs/i-m-26-single-and-afraid-of-failure-eniola-badmus

Re: I’m 26, Single And Afraid Of Failure- Eniola Badmus by Nobody: 5:55am On Feb 04, 2013

(1)

................ / I Never Had Sex At Bba's House-beverly Osu / John Legend And Wife Go Unclad In New Video Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.