Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,226 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:48 PM

Olu Maintain - I Am Close To 40 Now, Single And With No Child - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olu Maintain - I Am Close To 40 Now, Single And With No Child (1117 Views)

D'banj Spotted With Olu Maintain In Owerri / Peter Of Psquare Shares Photo Of A Sexy Lady, Says He's Now Single And Searching / Wizkid Now Single? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olu Maintain - I Am Close To 40 Now, Single And With No Child by cashflows45(f): 4:06am On Feb 04, 2013
I am closer to 40 now, single and with no child. Before now, my career has been my wife and companion and that makes it necessary for me to start prioritising. It will be a safe assumption now to say I am seeking for something that is missing in my life. There is no woman in my life now but I am working towards it. I just want my woman to love me and love what I do. I am not attaching any physical attributes to it because that eventually will go away. It’s better to fall in love with someone because that lasts forever. My parents have been married for 43 years.

Source: http://www./profiles/blogs/olu-maintain-i-am-close-to-40-now-single-and-with-no-child

Re: Olu Maintain - I Am Close To 40 Now, Single And With No Child by oluwadare26(m): 8:40am On Feb 04, 2013
Ti e ba e lo..ma lo we ori e ni eti omi osa...
Re: Olu Maintain - I Am Close To 40 Now, Single And With No Child by SlyIg(f): 10:53am On Feb 04, 2013
To remain single and to remain divorced, which is better?
Re: Olu Maintain - I Am Close To 40 Now, Single And With No Child by lindaflorence: 11:09am On Feb 04, 2013
no be by force say en go marry, guy remain single ok undecided

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Go Unclad As They Cover French Mag / Richest Footballer / Billionaire Fool Justin Bieber - A Fan Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.