Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Unbelievable E-books And Software Offers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Unbelievable E-books And Software Offers (701 Views)

13 F*ree E-books To Fire You To Success in 2015 (Download) / Wondering "Why Do Nigerians Like Free E-books" And Still Want To Make Money... / Can The Distribution And Sale Of Used Books And Novels Thrive In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable E-books And Software Offers by kokoetemma(m): 6:38am On Feb 04, 2013
Yes it's real and going. You can get loads and loads of these e-books and softwares that can help augment your life and business @ the most affordable rates of 500naira only. Yes you heard me right 500naira only by simply paying in to

Bank:GTB
A/C Name: Peter Ekong
A/C No : 0042781629

After making the payment,simply text your teller no and email address to 08063194347 and your package will be delivered to you within 24hours of receipt of payment.

Re: Unbelievable E-books And Software Offers by kokoetemma(m): 8:28am On Feb 04, 2013
Yes it's real and going. You can get loads and loads of these e-books and softwares that can help augment your life and business @ the most affordable rates of 500naira only. Yes you heard me right 500naira only by simply paying in to

Bank:GTB
A/C Name: Peter Ekong
A/C No : 0042781629

After making the payment,simply text your teller no and email address to 08063194347 and your package will be delivered to you within 24hours of receipt of payment.

(1) (Reply)

Can Anyone Help Me With Sites, where I can obtain The Best Deals For Used Cars? / Liberty Reserve Down, Discuss Alternatives Here, And Your Experience / Good Quality Maize Flour Milling Machine Exported Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.