Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Vacancy At Rock Gold Hotel And Suites Ibadan - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy At Rock Gold Hotel And Suites Ibadan (665 Views)

Male And Female Receptionist Needed Urgently@@becan Garden And Suites Ltd / Eko Hotels And Suites Currently Recruiting? / Vacancy In Excelsis Hotel And Suites Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy At Rock Gold Hotel And Suites Ibadan by rosejobs: 10:31am On Feb 04, 2013
Rock Gold Hotel and Suites, Ibadan, Oyo State is in needs the expertise of dynamic and young Nigerian graduates to fill the various vacant positions in the Hotel.

i. Accountants
ii. Human Resours Managers
iii. Marketers
iv. System Analyst
v. Clerical Officers
vi. Front Desk Officers
vii. Security

Requirments:

Applicants must possess:
* Candidates for the posts between i-iv must possess atleast OND, HND, BSC in related fields from any recognised instuition in Nigeria.
* For HND and BSC holders must have NYSC discharge certificates.
* Candidates for the posts between v-vi must possess maximum of OND and related certificates .
* For the post of vii a candidate must possess atleast SSCE.
* Good Communications skills.
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment.

To Apply:

Applicants should forward their CV to rosejobs5@gmail.com

Closing Date:
15th Feb, 2013

(1) (Reply)

I Did Part Time In Lagos State Universirt And I Study Irpm Am In Abuja / Industrial Students In Abuja / UNILAG Recruits Director Of ICT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.