Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,061 members, 7,956,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:12 AM

Tissue Paper Or Water, Which Do You Think Is More Hygienic For Cleaning Bum-bum - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tissue Paper Or Water, Which Do You Think Is More Hygienic For Cleaning Bum-bum (1354 Views)

Is It Hygienic For People To Go To The Rest Room With Their Phones? / Tissue Paper Or Water: Which Is Better? / Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tissue Paper Or Water, Which Do You Think Is More Hygienic For Cleaning Bum-bum by gseintegrity(m): 11:09am On Feb 04, 2013
which would you prefer to use after you visited the toilet and why? For me, i think water is more hygienic.
Re: Tissue Paper Or Water, Which Do You Think Is More Hygienic For Cleaning Bum-bum by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 04, 2013
both methods are effective though, they also have their pros and cons. as a matter of fact this is more of a private business
Re: Tissue Paper Or Water, Which Do You Think Is More Hygienic For Cleaning Bum-bum by babs4090(m): 11:01pm On Feb 05, 2013
For me, H2O is better
Re: Tissue Paper Or Water, Which Do You Think Is More Hygienic For Cleaning Bum-bum by JallowBah(f): 10:59am On Feb 06, 2013
Hygienic? Water.
Easiest in a effing cold country? Paper.
Re: Tissue Paper Or Water, Which Do You Think Is More Hygienic For Cleaning Bum-bum by gseintegrity(m): 10:57am On Feb 07, 2013
There may be conditions where one is preferrable but I mean the one you think is more hygienic. lol
Re: Tissue Paper Or Water, Which Do You Think Is More Hygienic For Cleaning Bum-bum by bcreamz(m): 2:31pm On Apr 13, 2015
Its better to use both....water to rinse n tissue to dry the water.
Re: Tissue Paper Or Water, Which Do You Think Is More Hygienic For Cleaning Bum-bum by Igboboy59(m): 10:12am On Apr 14, 2015
It Depend The Area Or Time U Want To Toilet.Both Are Useful And Hygienic
Re: Tissue Paper Or Water, Which Do You Think Is More Hygienic For Cleaning Bum-bum by PaschalWooden(m): 11:04am On Apr 14, 2015
To me , I think this's totally depends on choice, but my question still remains; who do you take care of your hands after that disgusting act.

How do you get rid of the tiny fecal matter still present in your hand?
How do you get rid of the microorganisms therein?
Can you do it properly?

(1) (Reply)

Fart Challenge / Being Intimate While Sick Can Reduce A Fever Due To The Sweat Produced. / Bone Marrow Transplant May Have Cured Two Men From HIV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.