Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,952 members, 7,814,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

The Best Game Ever On NL - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Best Game Ever On NL (951 Views)

Best Game Ever: / Nairaland best Game ever. 1000th Downloader Wins. Check It Out / Chess The Best Game Ever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Game Ever On NL by ekeroyal(m): 11:44am On Feb 04, 2013
Ok folks, greetings here. The rules for this game are simple but you must be sincere.

Rules

1. Write the title of the last song you listened to

2. Append 'in my a$$ to it"

3. Say it out loud

4. Type it here

5. Ask your friend or anyone close by the last song they listened to and let them append 'in my a$$ to it'

6. Great way to relax your nerves.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I Begin with mine

I love you baby in my a$$ grin
Re: The Best Game Ever On NL by Emmyk(m): 8:45am On Feb 07, 2013
??
Re: The Best Game Ever On NL by Edomo(f): 10:39am On Feb 07, 2013
First of all in my a$$ grin
Re: The Best Game Ever On NL by ekeroyal(m): 5:14pm On Feb 08, 2013
Emmyk: ??

just add "in my a$$" to "??"
Re: The Best Game Ever On NL by jhydebaba(m): 6:05pm On Feb 08, 2013
Ur waist in my a$$ cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Every Aje Kpako Should Relate To This. PICTURE / Eye Test: How Many Chocolate Bar Can You Find? / 1 Terabytes Hard Disc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.