Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

We source/export agro products - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / We source/export agro products (5846 Views)

We Source And We Supply Sesame Seed Also Packaging / Exporters and Importers of agro products / Agro-products Procurement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We source/export agro products by dikak: 4:02pm On Mar 08, 2008
Agro export is the business that involves selling agricultural products like snail, cassava, palm kernel, African Honey across international boundaries.

Countries are not blessed in the same way. Some countries have abundant natural resources while some do not. In Nigeria GOD has blessed with alot of natural resources but due to economic and political reasons we do not have the capacity to process our natural products into finished goods.

Meanwhile alot of developed countries who have the technical know-how do not have much resources and are willing to pay in hard currencies for it.
At dikak (www.dikakagroproducts.com), we source and market agro products across international boundaries. If you are interested to know more about this business pls contact us. We have been in business for six years now and we are very confident of ourselves and the quality of our services.
Re: We source/export agro products by croj(m): 3:27pm On Oct 16, 2009
the link is not working
Re: We source/export agro products by azeezpop(m): 11:57am On Oct 17, 2009
I CAN FEED YOU ANY INFORMATION YOU NEED IN EXPORT AGRO PRODUCE TO ANY INT'L COUNTRY,
FIRST THING YOU NEED IS TO GET THE CONTACT YOU WANT TO EXPORT THE SHIPMENT TO, ANY OTHER CUSTOMETR AND PORT DOCUMENT, I CAN PROVIDE THEM FOR YOU, BEING A FREIGHT FOWARDER, IF YOU CARE FOR MY GENUITY, GO TO THE NAHCO,M.M.I AIRPORT EXPORT SEAT AND ASK FOR (AZEEZ POPOOLA) AKA LAMBO, i am the P.R.O of the export: TEL: 2348028426721 azeezp2002@yahoo.co.uk

2 Likes

Re: We source/export agro products by mroluway: 1:38pm On Oct 17, 2009
Azeez, you sound good. i like your advert, i guess this how people should be advertising on NL
Re: We source/export agro products by Isamak(m): 3:02am On Oct 18, 2009
Hello Azeez i guess u know ur Job and willing to assist Entreprenuers that wants to go into the Export Biz. I will get in touch with u
Re: We source/export agro products by loppel(m): 10:17pm On Jan 24, 2010
how do we reach u cos we are into Cassava plantation so can we discuss cos we hav our base in Phc. so we would like u to reach us on 08033426407. Also ur link isn't working.
Re: We source/export agro products by silvernice(m): 10:25am On Feb 06, 2010
hey mr azeez,I'll like to know if you have sellers of cassava chips and starch at international prices.i have clients in the u.k. if you do pls email me on davemmexports29@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: We source/export agro products by pepeless: 3:36pm On Sep 27, 2011
I am looking for a partner who knows about agro based commodities.
I will provide finance,corporate office, cost of moving around.

In return,
You provide sincerity,trust and the ability to turn the venture into a market leader within 5years.
You must be well knowledged about the market terrain and must be able to buy the best product at competitive price.
Must have a valid international passport and a full driving licence.

profit sharing:
Profit is shared at a ratio of 80/20. To progress to 60/40 within five years

I need someone who is hungry for success and God fearing. Ability to speak other nigerian language is a big plus.

If you are a get rich quick person,please stay off.

Send details and MOU to

mintscafe@hotmail.com

1 Like

Re: We source/export agro products by azeezpop(m): 2:52pm On Sep 28, 2011
Thanks to you all,we shall all achieve our positive aims at the end.
i'm here to do business with you all. Thanks

1 Like

Re: We source/export agro products by zomike: 8:46am On Nov 02, 2011
I HAVE 30,000 JATHROPHA PLANT FOR SALE.THEY ARE 6MONTHS OLD AND WILL START PRODUCING SEEDS AT 9MONTHS.

I ALSO SELL THE MORINGA LEAF POWDER AND MILK ANY QUANTITY

ONLY INTERESTED BUYERS SHOULD PLS CALL.

THANKS
Re: We source/export agro products by azeezpop(m): 10:41pm On Nov 03, 2011
I will get intouch with you,if i see any buyer of your items,
Have a nice time!

Re: We source/export agro products by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 06, 2011
i have a buyer for cassava chips, 2000mt ,,based in china,,,and the buyer does sell equipment for processing cassava chipsĀ  ,get in touch with me if you are into the business so i can send you the contract paper.

ruemu77@gmail.com

Re: We source/export agro products by papapee: 3:00pm On Jan 11, 2012
we are into cassava chips,starch and cassava flour as well do get in touch
Re: We source/export agro products by OENERGY: 4:38pm On Jan 23, 2013
pepeless: I am looking for a partner who knows about agro based commodities.
I will provide finance,corporate office, cost of moving around.

In return,
You provide sincerity,trust and the ability to turn the venture into a market leader within 5years.
You must be well knowledged about the market terrain and must be able to buy the best product at competitive price.
Must have a valid international passport and a full driving licence.

profit sharing:
Profit is shared at a ratio of 80/20. To progress to 60/40 within five years

I need someone who is hungry for success and God fearing. Ability to speak other nigerian language is a big plus.

holla me on 08026225888 for a meeting...i'm tunde.
If you are a get rich quick person,please stay off.

Send details and MOU to

mintscafe@hotmail.com

Re: We source/export agro products by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 31, 2013
if you have an agricultural business running and you intend expanding your production but need access to agricultural loan to boost your production or you want to diversify your agribusiness, our reputable financial institution can assist you with agric. funds here in Nigeria.You can contact me on 08063896204 to express your interest and we get the process started.
Re: We source/export agro products by george31(m): 12:23am On Mar 17, 2013
@azeez pop, Am interested in Exporting Agro products. i must also commend your style of advertising and u sound genuine, i know a couple of people at NACHO, i will pay u visit soon. keep the good work bro
Re: We source/export agro products by Tpc: 1:49am On Aug 11, 2013
Good Day,

we would be able to supply you palm kernel shells in lkarge quantities.
Serious buyers should contact
rume
tpcfidelity@yahoo.com

Re: We source/export agro products by Tpc: 1:41pm On Aug 20, 2014
chidad: if you have an agricultural business running and you intend expanding your production but need access to agricultural loan to boost your production or you want to diversify your agribusiness, our reputable financial institution can assist you with agric. funds here in Nigeria.You can contact me on 08063896204 to express your interest and we get the process started.

we are in need of an agricultural loan to export some containers of charcoal and Palm Kernel Shells.
Can yo post more details? Or mail them to my mailbox?
1. Are you a financial organization?
2. Terms application process.

Mail address is: kristabelventures@gmail.com
Re: We source/export agro products by Ltrust(m): 3:52am On May 11, 2015
Need a local or foreign buyers of agro commodities as sesame seed, ginger, cashew nut or garlic, we have database of details of buyers of the Nigerian agro product. Lets be your one shop solution. Lets sourcea reliable buyers for you/07033097160.
Re: We source/export agro products by FXRESOURCE: 4:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
Hello people,

I am reaching out to you as i have love to establish a good business relationship with any company/large suppler agro product and solid minerals. I work as an international/independent business consultant for different businesses in different segment, the scope of my job is finding business for my clients who are seeking to do business and invest in the African market and also finding market for African businesses and companies looking to expand into international market.

I am interested in establishing a good business relationship by creating a business platform that will benefit your company and my.
Regarding to my interest i will be pleased to here from you and to fashion out a mutual business plan that could help us achieve a profitable and long term business relationship.

Note, i work with big and well licensed companies because my international buyers don't deal with cash or Western Union form, all business and transfer are done by the method of bank to bank and bank guarantee.

please contact me if you are interested as a suppler of all this product below

All kinds of agro product in large quantity

Gold with 90 and above purity 22-24 carat and other solid commodities
p.chinedueze@gmail.com
Re: We source/export agro products by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 01, 2015
Ltrust:
Need a local or foreign buyers of agro commodities as sesame seed, ginger, cashew nut or garlic, we have database of details of buyers of the Nigerian agro product. Lets be your one shop solution. Lets sourcea reliable buyers for you/07033097160.

Do you also have local buyer for bitter kola and kola nut?seriously looking for one or rather can u help out
Re: We source/export agro products by Ltrust(m): 3:22am On Apr 07, 2016
The era of crude oil is going and a new era has come for Nigerians; Agro business. Agro business is vast and offers great opportunities for entrepreneurs to tap from the opportunities within this sector.
We are into the supply of agricultural products such as cassava chips, locust beans, dried split ginger, soya beans, moringa seed, dry okro, cashew nut, sesame seed, cocoa beans,charcoal, palm kernel shell, snail etc. We have capacities to supply you in tonnage and to your specification.Reach us for supply. We expect to hear from you/07033097160.
Re: We source/export agro products by Petrodirect: 1:27am On May 08, 2020
Nice

(1) (Reply)

Wholesale clothes / Aluminium Composite Panel At Wholesale Prices From Importer (pics) / Unlock Glo,etisalat,mtn Airtel Modems To Universal.exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.