Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Get New And Clean UK And US Grade Tops @#700/800 Each - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Get New And Clean UK And US Grade Tops @#700/800 Each (908 Views)

Branding Of T-shirt With Very Sharp And Clean Customizing / Stock Clearance: 4 T.m Shirts, 1 Thomas Pink @ N6,800 Each! / Branding Of T-shirt With Very Sharp And Clean Customizing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get New And Clean UK And US Grade Tops @#700/800 Each by shewanna: 12:57pm On Feb 04, 2013
Contact me for new and clean grade chiffon tops and corporate wears,body tops,long tops for #700/800. some of these tops still have tags on them. These are beautiful clean wears u can resell for #1,000 upwards especially when you have a boutique. The price above is for those willing to buy a minimum of 10 pieces. Call Bella on 08106819166. I base around Iyana-Ipaja,Lagos! Thanks
Re: Get New And Clean UK And US Grade Tops @#700/800 Each by mstee1: 2:06pm On Feb 15, 2013
Re: Get New And Clean UK And US Grade Tops @#700/800 Each by shewanna: 3:45pm On Feb 15, 2013
ms tee: Worst market ever! Her stuffs are stained, slacked and of poor quality. Don't make d mistake I made ooo,just wasted my money. I am full of regrets now. She is a thief and scammer!
You are just a cheap girl looking for rags to buy.if they were stained,slacked and of poor quality, why did you buy them? You don't have a point. God punish you for spoiling my goods afterall you were not forced to buy dem and you are not the first to patronize me on nairaland. My clothes are neat I repeat and you saw it with your eyes. You were not blind as at the last time you patronized. How can you be looking for #200 tops? You checked them, you even wore them and you liked the clothes, you paid.so what is your problem? What is the scam and how did I steal from you? Your friends saw the clothes and told you they sell for 200 somewhere else. Meaning you can't decide for yourself. You are the thief who is looking for #200 clothes. Go and buy rags then. Whatever you say here will not stop my goods from selling. You are only wasting your time. Cheap Lasu student. No wonder you were putting on tacked trouser. Swear with your life if you bought staind and poor quality from me. Bad belle! Msheeew. Go to indigo and other boutiques if you need to buy new clothes, afterall you saw the topic and the price before you called me. Girls bigger than you patronize me without any problem. Just cos you paid #800, you want to kill yourself and I didn't force nor cover your face when buying them anyways!

(1) (Reply)

Lace Wigs / Malaysian Virgin Hair Body Wave Natural Black Unprocessed Human Virgin / Guyz Trend Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.