Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Merchant / Agency Acquisition Consultancy (for Mobile Money Operators) - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Merchant / Agency Acquisition Consultancy (for Mobile Money Operators) (1052 Views)

Documentation And Consultancy For All Your Oil & Gas Business In Nigeria / Agents For Mobile Money Operators WANTED / Consultancy For Pure Water, Yoghurt, Juice, Cosmetics And Other Food Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Merchant / Agency Acquisition Consultancy (for Mobile Money Operators) by Two4Two(m): 3:04pm On Feb 04, 2013
Our company [i]DIVINE SIGNATURE SERVICES[/i]is well vast in agency / merchant recruitment for mobile money operators and other related concerns. If your company is finding it difficult to expand its network across all the length and breath of Nigeria call on us and we will help you do it better, faster and professionally knowing fully well that the wider your reach the more robust and more attractive your network will be to your intended partners and of course more money more business.

Call our customer care for information on 08056203887.
OR Email: collinsbosah@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

For Serious Buyer, Contact Me For Bonny Light Crude Oil On CIF Basis / Travel To Dubai With 100k / We Need 500mt Vessel/barge To Lift Ago(lacasera)...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.