Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Free Forex Forcast. 7 Days(Update: February 9, GRAPH INCLUDED) - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Free Forex Forcast. 7 Days(Update: February 9, GRAPH INCLUDED) (905 Views)

Free Forex Forcast. Make Millions in Forex Trading!! Get SMS alerts!! / Free Forex Forcast. 7 Days(update: February 23, GRAPH INCLUDED) / 3 Day Forex Forcast Beginning Sunday, February 3rd For GBP/USD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Forex Forcast. 7 Days(Update: February 9, GRAPH INCLUDED) by nnabuike1(m): 3:37pm On Feb 04, 2013
Have you ever wondered why the vast majority of forex trading softwares in the market today do not work? That this is true about the business can be attested to by the long list of sad stories that are presented right here on this forum.

Consider this: If every forex trader has ready access to all these so-called winning strategies that are supposed to earn their user all that money and are thus making essentially the same market moves, then how can anyone be a winner, or even as the case may be, a looser? And rest assured, if there are winners in **anything** then as sure as the sun will rise tomorrow, there must be loosers!

In signal processing, this phenomenon is known as "signal whitening". Basically the fact that so many traders are using the same kind of strategy destroys the predictive usefulness of the forex forcast.

The only way to be a winner in the forex market is to know something that others are not aware of.

How can we win in Forex trading?

The dynamics of foreign exchange prices are driven by a complex conspiracy of forces. The physics that can account for a sufficient part
of these interactions is simply not contained in the apparatus that produces the "signals" that are presented in this forum( as well as most open forums) as "free". One thing that you can be sure of is that strategies that actually work will generally be invisible. That is, that it is very unlikely that their wielders will present them here as "Free Signals".

A little bit about our product

My goal here is not to be some sort of hero to the masses, but to use this platform to demonstrate the power of my theoretical apparatus. I hope that when traders see the accuracy of my forcasts that they can better appreciate their utility.
I am currently computing the next cycle of price movements for GBP/USD. For the next few weeks, I will be doing this FREE OF CHARGE. Please send e-mail to: emxlaboratories@gmail.com with your request and I will send you forcasts that extend to up to 7 days.

Included here is the graph of the 7 day forcast, beginning from Feb 9th 2013 onwards for those that are interested.

Possible strategem as as follows:

2-9-2013 9-2 BUY
2-10-2013 10-2 BUY
2-11-2013 11-2 SELL
2-12-2013 12-2 SELL
2-13-2013 13-2 SELL
2-14-2013 14-2 SELL
2-15-2013 15-2 --

I am able to compute forcasts for many other currency pairs. Contact me at : emxlaboratories@gmail.com

Re: Free Forex Forcast. 7 Days(Update: February 9, GRAPH INCLUDED) by jamace(m): 4:56pm On Feb 04, 2013
You have a good intention to share free forex forecast. However, requesting for private contact via mail to get the forecast negates the good intention. Free things on a PUBLIC forum such as NL should be free indeed.

OP, give your forecast publicly for the 7 days after that those who are satisfied with your performance will be willing to subscribe privately to it.

Thanks.
Re: Free Forex Forcast. 7 Days(Update: February 9, GRAPH INCLUDED) by nnabuike1(m): 5:07pm On Feb 04, 2013
Grateful for the suggestion. Since I intended that my forcasts be accompanied by appreciable body of literature to explain its utility, I felt it wise to insist on private contact.

For the next few weeks, I will post my forcasts as replies to this post. Then whoever is interested in more detail can send me a request.
Re: Free Forex Forcast. 7 Days(Update: February 9, GRAPH INCLUDED) by nnabuike1(m): 2:48pm On Feb 08, 2013
Forex forcast for GBP/USD

Columns are: "Month-Day_Year" "Day-Month" GBP/USD Standard Deviation

2-8-2013 8-2 1.57151 0.000447536
2-9-2013 9-2 1.57011 0.000470588
2-10-2013 10-2 1.56853 0.000459741
2-11-2013 11-2 1.57136 0.000456032
2-12-2013 12-2 1.57225 0.00043828
2-13-2013 13-2 1.56979 0.000447301
2-14-2013 14-2 1.56876 0.000442008
Re: Free Forex Forcast. 7 Days(Update: February 9, GRAPH INCLUDED) by nnabuike1(m): 2:51pm On Feb 08, 2013
Next forcast will be posted on Feb 11, unless I find any unaccounted source of price movement before then
Re: Free Forex Forcast. 7 Days(Update: February 9, GRAPH INCLUDED) by nnabuike1(m): 2:52pm On Feb 08, 2013
If you want the graph and detailed explanation of the results and advice on how to use the product, send me an e-mail: emxlaboratories@gmail.com
Re: Free Forex Forcast. 7 Days(Update: February 9, GRAPH INCLUDED) by jamace(m): 3:22pm On Feb 08, 2013
nna_bu_ike: If you want the graph and detailed explanation of the results and advice on how to use the product, send me an e-mail: emxlaboratories@gmail.com

Nna, you are speaking in tongues in an open forum. Are trying to show off or do you want to lure us to your biz? undecided
Re: Free Forex Forcast. 7 Days(Update: February 9, GRAPH INCLUDED) by nnabuike1(m): 3:32pm On Feb 08, 2013
jamace:

Nna, you are speaking in tongues in an open forum. Are trying to show off or do you want to lure us to your biz? undecided

I posted a table with a description of the columns. The table describe the price movements against the dates, which are the first and second column. The third column is the expected price in GBP/USD. The fourth(last) column is the standard deviation of the calculated forcast.

I anticipated that even with this level of description, there will still be calls for more explanation/details, especially from those that are new to this kind of business and that is why I offered to send them the necessary extra literature to satisfy their demands FREE OF CHARGE while I am still running the special.

Any one with access to excel can take those numbers and plot a graph. Those who are not able to do this can request them from me.
Re: Free Forex Forcast. 7 Days(Update: February 9, GRAPH INCLUDED) by nnabuike1(m): 7:46pm On Feb 08, 2013
Graph of GBP/USD Forcast. Notice the almost precise match with the actual average price for the day of Feb-8 (The calculation was run with data ending Feb-7)

Re: Free Forex Forcast. 7 Days(Update: February 9, GRAPH INCLUDED) by rozayx5(m): 6:57am On Feb 09, 2013
Another confused demo trader undecided

speaking grammar analysis my foot
Re: Free Forex Forcast. 7 Days(Update: February 9, GRAPH INCLUDED) by nnabuike1(m): 7:30am On Feb 09, 2013
rozayx5: Another confused demo trader undecided

speaking grammar analysis my foot

just compare the outcomes
Re: Free Forex Forcast. 7 Days(Update: February 9, GRAPH INCLUDED) by jamace(m): 8:17am On Feb 09, 2013
OP, I went through your graph and it was just okay.

But I think stating your thought directly will help us more. I mean, just tell us to BUY/SELL at so so point, SL at so so point and TP and so so point. Your audience will be happier with this format.

Thanks.
Re: Free Forex Forcast. 7 Days(Update: February 9, GRAPH INCLUDED) by nnabuike1(m): 8:52am On Feb 09, 2013
jamace: OP, I went through your graph and it was just okay.

But I think stating your thought directly will help us more. I mean, just tell us to BUY/SELL at so so point, SL at so so point and TP and so so point. Your audience will be happier with this format.

Thanks.

You mean that people are not actually interested in seeing the numbers? You are probably correct, again. My next calculation will include maybe a BUY/SELL chart.

Regards
Re: Free Forex Forcast. 7 Days(Update: February 9, GRAPH INCLUDED) by jamace(m): 10:36am On Feb 09, 2013
nna_bu_ike:

You mean that people are not actually interested in seeing the numbers? You are probably correct, again. My next calculation will include maybe a BUY/SELL chart.

Regards
That will be most welcomed. cool
Re: Free Forex Forcast. 7 Days(Update: February 9, GRAPH INCLUDED) by nnabuike1(m): 12:52am On Feb 10, 2013
Included here is the graph of the 7 day forcast, beginning from Feb 9th 2013 onwards for those that are interested.

2-9-2013 9-2 BUY
2-10-2013 10-2 BUY
2-11-2013 11-2 SELL
2-12-2013 12-2 SELL
2-13-2013 13-2 SELL
2-14-2013 14-2 SELL
2-15-2013 15-2 --

Re: Free Forex Forcast. 7 Days(Update: February 9, GRAPH INCLUDED) by Toks2008(m): 1:21am On Feb 10, 2013
You guys have turned this fx business into a comedy show.

What on earth are you sending? You call these trash Signals? and you have the effrontery to open a thread for this.

I don't bring people down but Bro please get serious or close this thread rather than confuse people.

In case you don't know the meaning of forecasting, this is a sample that i sent on Friday in my Skype room.
[2/9/2013 3:36:36 AM] Forex Refuge: (*)Main intraday signal: Euro sell at 13420 tp 13380 sl 13458
Re: Free Forex Forcast. 7 Days(Update: February 9, GRAPH INCLUDED) by nnabuike1(m): 1:40am On Feb 10, 2013
Toks2008: You guys have turned this fx business into a comedy show.

What on earth are you sending? You call these trash Signals? and you have the effrontery to open a thread for this.

I don't bring people down but Bro please get serious or close this thread rather than confuse people.

In case you don't know the meaning of forecasting, this is a sample that i sent on Friday in my Skype room.
[2/9/2013 3:36:36 AM] Forex Refuge: (*)Main intraday signal: Euro sell at 13420 tp 13380 sl 13458

I see that you don't have any kind of future in this business, if you can look at a scheme that predicts BUY/SELL into several days and call it trash.

1) My customer base is now in the thousands because my product works.
2) My product works because it predicts short term and long term market trends.
3) My customers keep coming back because my product makes them profit.
4) My customers make profit from my product because they see that my product works.

Your kind does not last very long. You are probably one of those that got some off the shelf contraption that does whatever built by whoever, sources unknown.

What you need to realize is that the same way that you got that your contraption is the same way that 10s to 100s of thousands are going to get theirs, and at the end of the day you come to find out that nothing works.

The only way to make anything in this business is to KNOW SOMETHING THAT OTHERS DON'T KNOW!!

I propose a challenge to you:

Why don't you compare the deep forcasts that I post regularly on this platform with that thing that you claim/pretend is a forcast of foreign exchange, and let us see who wins.
Re: Free Forex Forcast. 7 Days(Update: February 9, GRAPH INCLUDED) by jamace(m): 6:22am On Feb 10, 2013
nna_bu_ike: Included here is the graph of the 7 day forcast, beginning from Feb 9th 2013 onwards for those that are interested.

2-9-2013 9-2 BUY
2-10-2013 10-2 BUY
2-11-2013 11-2 SELL
2-12-2013 12-2 SELL
2-13-2013 13-2 SELL
2-14-2013 14-2 SELL
2-15-2013 15-2 --
Better now cool
Re: Free Forex Forcast. 7 Days(Update: February 9, GRAPH INCLUDED) by jamace(m): 6:26am On Feb 10, 2013
Toks2008: You guys have turned this fx business into a comedy show.

Oga mi, I remain loyal sir. Please, lets give him a chance. I like different approaches to tackling a problem. At least the OP is coming down to our level gradually. cheesy
Re: Free Forex Forcast. 7 Days(Update: February 9, GRAPH INCLUDED) by Toks2008(m): 10:06pm On Feb 10, 2013
nna_bu_ike:

I see that you don't have any kind of future in this business, if you can look at a scheme that predicts BUY/SELL into several days and call it trash.

1) My customer base is now in the thousands because my product works.
2) My product works because it predicts short term and long term market trends.
3) My customers keep coming back because my product makes them profit.
4) My customers make profit from my product because they see that my product works.

Your kind does not last very long. You are probably one of those that got some off the shelf contraption that does whatever built by whoever, sources unknown.

What you need to realize is that the same way that you got that your contraption is the same way that 10s to 100s of thousands are going to get theirs, and at the end of the day you come to find out that nothing works.

The only way to make anything in this business is to KNOW SOMETHING THAT OTHERS DON'T KNOW!!

I propose a challenge to you:

Why don't you compare the deep forcasts that I post regularly on this platform with that thing that you claim/pretend is a forcast of foreign exchange, and let us see who wins.

My brother abeg take it slow. First i will say congratulations to us for winning the cup after so long a time.

Secondly i must let you know that i no fit challenge you because nothing to challenge here. What you are ending is not professional and thats the point im trying to make you see.

You are not communicating.

Let me give you a vivid sample of trade forcast using Euro from the swing traders perspective.

smileyEuro forecast for the coming week: The euro still has a bearish configuration as seen by stochastic 80 10 10 (modified making a cross down from over bought region.)

Traders are advised to sell euro as we may see a further bearish move down to supp 13288 from the present price point of 13364 with a safe stop loss at 13464.

Now in this forecast, you will see vivid entry points, stop loss and tp levels.

This is how professional for-casting should look like.

So abeg i no dey fight you. If you still want to continue sending guess like forcasts then i wish you luck.
Stay blessed.
Re: Free Forex Forcast. 7 Days(Update: February 9, GRAPH INCLUDED) by jamace(m): 2:18am On Feb 14, 2013
So far so good cool
Re: Free Forex Forcast. 7 Days(Update: February 9, GRAPH INCLUDED) by nnabuike1(m): 8:24pm On Feb 14, 2013
I am re-tuning my parameters. It takes about 3+ days for the process to finish. I have considered the advice that was given here and I have altered my code accordingly.

Regards and thanks to all
Re: Free Forex Forcast. 7 Days(Update: February 9, GRAPH INCLUDED) by nnabuike1(m): 3:44am On Feb 15, 2013
jamace: So far so good cool

It looks that way. Thanks for all the input/critique. They really help me along.

My calculation cycle will end next tomorrow. Hopefully, it will continue to be successful.
Re: Free Forex Forcast. 7 Days(Update: February 9, GRAPH INCLUDED) by jamace(m): 6:29am On Feb 15, 2013
Keep them coming

(1) (Reply)

Invest Your Money Wise On Haulage Business / Xtraminds Concept Gives Free Projector Rentals In September For It's Clients / Customs Clearing Agent - LOS/ABJ/PHC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.