Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,387 members, 7,819,396 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

How To Groom Your Eyelashes Perfectly 1 - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Groom Your Eyelashes Perfectly 1 (1366 Views)

See How To Grow Your Eyelashes Longer Here / How To Groom Your Eyebrows Perfectly 2 / How To Make Your Eyelashes Pop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Groom Your Eyelashes Perfectly 1 by PerfectBlend(f): 3:37pm On Feb 04, 2013
Lots of women have a problem grooming their eyebrows & also, choosing the best eyebrow shape that fits their face. Its not so difficult but sometimes we get carried away by the looks of other peoples eyebrows instead of concentrating on ours.

I found out that, of all makeup issues we face, the eyebrows are the most constant & disturbing, causing a major dent in having a beautiful makeup look. Also, from my previous post "Tips on Perfecting Your Eyebrows"(www.mojizzle.), I also got loads of comments and questions on eyebrow grooming. So, I'm going to take my time this week to teach or guide you all on how to groom your brows & choose the perfect brows for your face shape.

Read the rest of this post on my blog at: www.perfectmelange..com thanks a lot wink

(1) (Reply)

Learn To Make Ankara Clutch Purse For #5,000 / Fashion Gone Wild. (a Must See Photo) / Online Makeup Training For A Month By Flawless Makeup By Martha.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.