Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

FBN Capital - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FBN Capital (16012 Views)

First Bank Of Nigeria (fbn) Capital Limited Graduate Programme 2013 / FBN Capital Interview Of Mon Feb. 25th, 2013 / First Bank Of Nigeria (FBN) Capital Limited Recruits Graduate Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FBN Capital by temmyo: 10:20am On Feb 09, 2015
please did anyone fiish their questions on saturday?
And also who knows how fast the recruitment process is going to be? any idea when we would hear from them again?
Re: FBN Capital by nisot23(f): 11:38am On Feb 09, 2015
The hr lady( Titi Odukoya) said to expect the result in two weeks time.
temmyo:
please did anyone fiish their questions on saturday?
And also who knows how fast the recruitment process is going to be? any idea when we would hear from them again?
Re: FBN Capital by temmyo: 12:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
Thank you
nisot23:
The hr lady( Titi Odukoya) said to expect the result in two weeks time.
Re: FBN Capital by soria4real(f): 7:04pm On Feb 09, 2015
Is dis recruitment for ond or b.sc?
Re: FBN Capital by Hadet: 11:49pm On Feb 10, 2015
Thank you....
davide470:
GMAT questions, sentence correction and business communication. Not so difficult.
Re: FBN Capital by stanleyalumona(m): 6:16pm On Feb 12, 2015
coolPlease anybody heard from FBN Capital?Let's keep the page on and notify each other accordingly please.
Re: FBN Capital by Hadet: 3:34pm On Feb 18, 2015
stanleyalumona:
coolPlease anybody heard from FBN Capital?Let's keep the page on and notify each other accordingly please.

I don't think anyone has been called yet. By this Saturday, it would be 2 weeks since we wrote the exam. So we should probably start hearing from them next week.

1 Like

Re: FBN Capital by baba11(m): 8:16pm On Feb 18, 2015
Hadet:

I don't think anyone has been called yet. By this Saturday, it would be 2 weeks since we wrote the exam. So we should probably start hearing from them next week.
This week or next week?
Re: FBN Capital by dotun4real: 8:29pm On Feb 18, 2015
Make una relax jare
Re: FBN Capital by toocoded: 9:11pm On Feb 18, 2015
I do hope this job aint contract like a colleague of mine mentioned yesterday.
Re: FBN Capital by Hadet: 12:10pm On Feb 19, 2015
toocoded:

I doubt it. The email read:

Dear Applicant,

Further to your application to our Graduate Trainee Program, this is inviting you to participate in our selection test.
Re: FBN Capital by toemie(m): 12:29pm On Feb 20, 2015
toocoded:
Its not a contract job...they do this assessment every year although they take very few people...
Re: FBN Capital by Hadet: 11:30pm On Mar 02, 2015
Has anyone heard from FBN Capital yet since the test ?
Re: FBN Capital by nisot23(f): 12:00pm On Mar 05, 2015
Hadet:
Has anyone heard from FBN Capital yet since the test ?

yeah, they conducted interviews last week. But dunno if they're done yet.
Re: FBN Capital by stanleyalumona(m): 5:02pm On Mar 05, 2015
But I never even got a success or unsuccessful mail from them?Thought they said they will send result to all the candidates?
Re: FBN Capital by Hadet: 9:37pm On Mar 07, 2015
Oh really..... I didn't get any message from them either and yes they said they would send result to all the candidates. Guess we would wait to hear from them this week.
Re: FBN Capital by temmyo: 10:32am On Mar 09, 2015
has anyone got any e-mail recently from FBN Capital?
Re: FBN Capital by toemie(m): 5:39pm On Mar 09, 2015
stanleyalumona:
But I never even got a success or unsuccessful mail from them?Thought they said they will send result to all the candidates?
They never said they would send mail to EVERYBODY ooooo... They said they would contact the successful candidates...firms don't send aptitude tests "results"...they send "interview" or "next stage" invitation...and I doubt if FBN Capital does interview in batches...so if you haven't gotten any mail, abeg they look elsewhere ooo
Re: FBN Capital by ariwodo88(m): 8:41pm On Mar 13, 2015
But is that no nairalander passed the test? or it is just a situation of keeping shut.
Anyway i heard the test is not by passing but by being one of the highest. But majorly, you have to possess some skills like "ability to conjure long legs" ; when you have this skill it is sure for you and it is only after this that the remaining will be given out.

1 Like

Re: FBN Capital by toemie(m): 5:29pm On Mar 17, 2015
ariwodo88:
But is that no nairalander passed the test? or it is just a situation of keeping shut.
Anyway i heard the test is not by passing but by being one of the highest. But majorly, you have to possess some skills like "ability to conjure long legs" ; when you have this skill it is sure for you and it is only after this that the remaining will be given out.

We were too many that wrote the test...about 200...and there is limited space so the chance is very slim
Re: FBN Capital by Meldar: 2:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
Taking over
Re: FBN Capital by ariwodo88(m): 8:49pm On Mar 24, 2015
Meldar:
I just received a call from the HR lady (Titi) saying to come for interview in ph office. Any oda nairalander received a call yet? God take control.

you must be very lucky then. Do you stay in porthacourt?
Re: FBN Capital by Meldar: 11:39pm On Mar 25, 2015
ariwodo88:

you must be very lucky then. Do you stay in porthacourt?

Yh. I stay in ph. Have u been called?
Re: FBN Capital by ariwodo88(m): 7:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
[quote author=Meldar post=32007435]

Yh. I stay in ph. Have u been called?[/quo

Have not been called for interview. I dont stay in PH. There are possibly looking for peeps for the PH office. Hope the interview went well.
Re: FBN Capital by Meldar: 10:26am On Mar 30, 2015
[quote author=ariwodo88 post=32034409][/quote]

The interview went well, thanks. I'm to go for the medical test today in ph
Re: FBN Capital by davide470(m): 5:43pm On Mar 30, 2015
Congrats Meldar.

Just to let you guys know: 5 people did interviews at the Lagos office today.

Still keep the hopes up.
Re: FBN Capital by ariwodo88(m): 6:15pm On Mar 30, 2015
Meldar:

The interview went well, thanks. I'm to go for the medical test today in ph

Congrats bro. Happy for you. when all hopes has been lost and something comes. Lucky you. Wish myself same thing.
Re: FBN Capital by ayolatun(m): 5:15pm On Apr 08, 2015
hey guys,

who did medical in Lagos? Any idea of what comes next?
Re: FBN Capital by nisot23(f): 9:47am On Apr 09, 2015
@ayolatun, did you go for the medicals in Lagos yourself?
Re: FBN Capital by crowntoro(f): 2:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
Congrats guys!!! Does anyone know if they are still recruiting??
Re: FBN Capital by heneversleep: 2:47pm On Apr 09, 2015
crowntoro:
Congrats guys!!! Does anyone know if they are still recruiting??
Do not think so, their recruitments process is early in the year around february.
Re: FBN Capital by crowntoro(f): 4:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
heneversleep:
Do not think so, their recruitments process is early in the year around february.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This A Career Red Flag? / The Nigerian Navy Monthly Salary And Allowance | See Naval Officers Ranks / In need of Industrial Training placement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.