Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,601 members, 7,827,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Referal Commission Payout - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Referal Commission Payout (684 Views)

1960bet Refused To Payout Won Bets / Nairabet Why The Delay In Payout? / Have You Ever Made Money With Nigerian Referal Sites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Referal Commission Payout by dehephzy: 5:44pm On Feb 04, 2013
Pls house, how can I get my payout commisssion for referal links program that am doing now? I have passed the minimum payout. I have a LR account to transfer the money to. But I was instructed to do a survey before I can be paid.I was trying to open the survey but it was given me error. Can anybody help me so as to have this money pay to my LR account. Thanks in advance for your positive contribution
Re: Referal Commission Payout by vin4ever(m): 6:00pm On Feb 04, 2013
What is the website? Because there are many out there where you just waste your precious time and data operating with.

(1) (Reply)

NCC Slashes Call Tariffs / Used Cooking Oil Need For Export Urgently / How Hugh Hefner Built His Half A Billion Dollar Enterprise "Playboy"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.