Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Exposing This Evil Religion Called Islam - Confession Of A Muslim - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Exposing This Evil Religion Called Islam - Confession Of A Muslim (6906 Views)

'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam / How To Prove To A Christian That Jesus Was A Muslim? / How Blind Are Those Who Called Islam "man Made Religion" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exposing This Evil Religion Called Islam - Confession Of A Muslim by bilms(m): 6:56pm On Feb 04, 2013
Exposing This Evil Religion Called Islam - Confession Of A Muslim

Ladies and gentlemen, I take it upon myself to boldly stand before you to day, and reveal these evil acts of Islam. Coming from a Muslim background, I am sure my confession would be taken seriously.

It all started in the desert of what we all know today as Saudi Arabia. A man called Muhammad, with a very bad habit of being honest, to the extent that if he tells his kinsmen that the sun has fallen from the heavens, they will not hesitate for a second to believe him.

The Arabians then had a very rich, flourishing culture, which thanks to this man called Muhammad, has changed to something else. Amongst the good nature of the Arabs then were the practice of Infanticide (the killing of babies), the Arabs then bury their female babies alive due to the fact that they bring shame to their family. What a beautiful culture they had then. But no thanks to Islam this beautiful act of killing babies is nowhere to be found in Arabia anymore.

Women had no right in the society at that time, after all why should they? They were just public or private property, a father could get his daughter married to whom ever he pleases and she has no say, but this man called Muhammad brought an abrupt stop to this beautiful practice, to make matters worse, not only could women have the freedom and say in their marriage, but could also participate in public services such as educating not only children but even men. How disgusting. Not to talk about his claims that a man should listen to his mother trice before he should listen to his father once. Simply because she gave birth to me.

Till date the Arabs are still trying to bring back that beautiful culture of forcing their children into marriage, this beautiful culture is actually not Islam it is Arabic, you can never find such beauties in Islam.

He stopped the rich men from exploiting the poor by abolishing interest banking, wetin consin am for that one I no know. Before you could say Jack Robinson, it has become almost difficult to differentiate the rich from the poor (no more shakara).

The Arabs became Angry at the way things were going and started killing these evil people called Muslims. And drove Muhammad out of the city (at last!!!). But Muhammad was accepted in a nearby city called Medina, and there he continued to spread this evil, saying things like, he who has the love of God should love his brother as himself, what a load of crap. I say do the opposite if you want to go against the evil teachings of Islam.

Muhammad was able to allow women participate in battle as nurses, and paramilitary voluntarily. The first of its kind, what evil.

The Mekkans attacked the Muslims for some time, people were becoming happy as victory draws near to put an end to this evil called Islam once and for all. All of a sudden, they struck with a deadly blow, can you imagine an army of 300 Muslim soldiers outnumbering an army three times their size(1000)? Sadly enough, the Muslims won the battle. They tied up the prisoners of war, but Muhammad had something even more deadly for the poor prisoners of war, he ordered his men to set the prisoners loose, and asked them to teach ten Muslims how to read and right
and they are free! Can you imagine such torture? Such evil and inhuman act? To make matters worse, those that can neither read nor write were set free!!!

I can go on and on, but to cut the long story short, Muhammad was able to capture the city of Makka, and Islam has been spreading since then.

But do not worry, today plans are on play to finish up this evil called Islam and bring back the beautiful practices of the past, such as murder, disregard to authority, disobedince towards parents, killing babies girls so that they dont bring shame to the family, illiteracy and what have you. Islam was and still is an enemy of Illiteracy, must I learn to read and write?!!!.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I am caught up in the evil claws of this religion and I don't think it will ever let me Go.

1 Like

Re: Exposing This Evil Religion Called Islam - Confession Of A Muslim by omiobo: 6:59pm On Feb 04, 2013
Victory atlast! First to comment gringrin
It is like a battle won to be the first to comment. It is a dream comes true. Just when I was about to give up,the little voice in me said,"try one more time, and I did. Lo and behold I'm the first to comment. It is a testimony to share to glorify God in my life and to the shame of the folllowing nlders K2039,EBAMMA,BINGER,CASELESSand olorioko AFAM4EVA grin who always comment before me..
First of all,I will like to thank my mother who has always believe in me. Dad,sorry to no thanks to you. Thanks to my landlady who always borrow me stove and pot to cook when I was a bachelor,thanks to iya latifa who always help me to cook omi obe. and thanks to uncle bonny who never for once disappointed me when I needed his shoes and shirt to attend various job interviews.
My special thanks goes to Seun and mukina who never hid this post. I promise to always abide the rules and regulation of nairaland. I'm also using this means to reach out to the moderators who had deprived my topic of frontpage, to consider my topic and not to read other meaning to my username than Monkey-water.

4 Likes

Re: Exposing This Evil Religion Called Islam - Confession Of A Muslim by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:06pm On Feb 04, 2013
^^^^^you are a lost case. . shocked

@OP, how dare you insult the true PAgan Arabs ! angry

all you said is bullshi+!T. infact i have a lot to reply to you. i have some work now ill come back and give you a dosage.

It seems you have not heard of the advanced Pagan NAbatean Culture, Mesopotamian Civilization, Kingdoms of Kindah and Himyar,etc. (establishment of the Ma'arib Dam and irrigation facilities still in use today, etc.)
even the Kaábah was built by us.

for now i reserve this place.
Re: Exposing This Evil Religion Called Islam - Confession Of A Muslim by abovelinks: 7:12pm On Feb 04, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
^^^^^you are a lost case. . shocked

@OP, how dare you insult the true PAgan Arabs ! angry

all you said is bullshi+!T. infact i have a lot to reply to you. i have some work now ill come back and give you a dosage.

It seems you have not heard of the advance Pagan NAbatean Culture, Mesopotamian Civilization, Kingdoms of Kindah and Himyar,etc. (establishment of the Ma'arib Dam and irrigation facilities still in use today, etc.)
even the Kaábah was built by us.

for now i reserve this place.

I CONFIRMED AND AGREED, those who have ears let them hear and understand ..... THE TRUTH IS BITTER BUT NO MATTER HOW OR WHAT ... THE TRUTH WILL SURELY PREVAILED

THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO THE MINISTRY OF CHRIST(JESUS THE CHRIST)
THE WHOLE THING WAS HIJACKED BY THE THE SELF ACCLAIMED PRIESTS AND FAKE PASTORS

THE 2 MAJOR HOLY BOOKS TODAY IS FROM ONE AND I REPEAT ONLY BUT ONE
GOD, ONE FAITH AND ONE BAPTISM, THE EVIL ONE EXPLAINED TO
THE WORLD THAT THEY ARE NOT THE SAME BUT THEY KNOW THEY BOTH FROM ONE GOD

WHEN IT COME TO GOD'S MATTER THE FAKE PRIESTS AND ACCLAIMED PASTORS GO IN DIFFERENT DIRECTION
BUT WHEN THE WANT TO COMMIT EVIL LIKE CORRUPTION, SEXUAL ABUSE, STEALING
YOU FIND THEM IN THE SAME CAUCUS

WHAT STOP A CHRISTIAN WORSHIPING GOD IN THE MOSQUE AND A MUSLIM WORSHIPING GOD A CHURCH
BUT CHRISTIAN MAN WILL JOIN A MUSLIM MAN TO STEAL AND COMMIT EVIL HA! TO ME ONE GOD 4 EVA

ONE LOVE MY BROTHER !
Re: Exposing This Evil Religion Called Islam - Confession Of A Muslim by k2039: 7:20pm On Feb 04, 2013
@ omiobo for your mind.
Re: Exposing This Evil Religion Called Islam - Confession Of A Muslim by omiobo: 7:41pm On Feb 04, 2013
k2039: @ omiobo for your mind.

I beat you on this one,you can always try againgrin
Re: Exposing This Evil Religion Called Islam - Confession Of A Muslim by outrage: 7:46pm On Feb 04, 2013
Get the point your trying to pass but this is not right. There are some things there you said that is terrible.

I get that actions are judged according to intention.

But brother, I dnt feel confortable with this, it just wrong.
Re: Exposing This Evil Religion Called Islam - Confession Of A Muslim by wiegraf: 9:42pm On Feb 04, 2013
Op, what do you or uncle moh want now? Cabin and milk? Goat sacrifices? To bend the knee for the rest of our lives and give our daughters to the cause? Can't allah make his own vi.rgins to fill heaven with, or is there a shortage?

Have you read the ot? It asks you to kill your neighbor if you catch him washing his car on sabbath. You read the nt? It now asks you to show your other cheek if your heathen neighbor slaps you so he could do so again. If we're talking about making cultures more tolerant etc, guess what, quite a lot of religions do so MUCH better than that of our hero who indulged in the odd rapine or two; uncle moh.

So i ask you again brah what exactly do you want? A medal for the myriad jihads in the name of islam or the many rights it seeks to take away, hmmm? For the many cancerous zombies it has created, yes?

1 Like

Re: Exposing This Evil Religion Called Islam - Confession Of A Muslim by RickTurnip: 10:36pm On Feb 04, 2013
The Devil is in the Detail.
Islam as a religion
Islam is the only doctrine, that calls upon its believers to do evil to others for the simple fact that they are not believers.

According to Muslims it is not the Golden Rule that defines the good and bad, it is Muhammad who does it. They believe that what is good for Islam is the highest virtue and what is bad for Islam is the ultimate evil. This is the definition of good and evil in Islam. This is the ethos of all cults, the recurring theme is that the cult’s interests override the human understanding of right and wrong. In order to advance the interest of the cult, which is regarded as the ultimate good, everything, including lying, and even murder and assassination are permissible. The end is deemed to be so lofty that it justifies the means. This is the same idea of fascism where the glorification of the state and the total subordination of the individual to it are enforced.

Islam divides the world up into Muslims and Non-Muslims. It is the job of Muslims to kill or convert all the Non-Muslims until the entire world is Islam.Unfortunately this Islamic fighting spirit means Islam produces only Evil. Evil indoctrinated Muslims who attack Muslim and non-Muslim alike either for being Non-Muslims or for not Muslim enough. It is an evil and poisonous cult which produces nothing of any worth.

http://www.examiner.com/article/saudi-arabia-islamic-cleric-rapes-tortures-kills-daughter-pays-fine
Re: Exposing This Evil Religion Called Islam - Confession Of A Muslim by k2039: 10:37pm On Feb 04, 2013
omiobo:

I beat you on this one,you can always try againgrin
Ok sir.
I assume a prize tag was associated with this feat of yours. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Exposing This Evil Religion Called Islam - Confession Of A Muslim by bilms(m): 10:50pm On Feb 04, 2013
Prize? Lol
Re: Exposing This Evil Religion Called Islam - Confession Of A Muslim by advocate666: 11:12pm On Feb 04, 2013
And after all that evil, Islam still ended up with this wonderfully good culture of liberating women.

1 Like

Re: Exposing This Evil Religion Called Islam - Confession Of A Muslim by Nobody: 11:57pm On Feb 04, 2013
Nothing to say than this comment
Re: Exposing This Evil Religion Called Islam - Confession Of A Muslim by bilms(m): 6:18am On Feb 05, 2013
?
Re: Exposing This Evil Religion Called Islam - Confession Of A Muslim by ParisLove2(f): 6:54am On Feb 05, 2013
OP you know this is all lies.
Re: Exposing This Evil Religion Called Islam - Confession Of A Muslim by vedaxcool(m): 6:59am On Feb 05, 2013
bilms: Exposing This Evil Religion Called Islam - Confession Of A Muslim

Ladies and gentlemen, I take it upon myself to boldly stand before you to day, and reveal these evil acts of Islam. Coming from a Muslim background, I am sure my confession would be taken seriously.

It all started in the desert of what we all know today as Saudi Arabia. A man called Muhammad, with a very bad habit of being honest, to the extent that if he tells his kinsmen that the sun has fallen from the heavens, they will not hesitate for a second to believe him.

The Arabians then had a very rich, flourishing culture, which thanks to this man called Muhammad, has changed to something else. Amongst the good nature of the Arabs then were the practice of Infanticide (the killing of babies), the Arabs then bury their female babies alive due to the fact that they bring shame to their family. What a beautiful culture they had then. But no thanks to Islam this beautiful act of killing babies is nowhere to be found in Arabia anymore.

Women had no right in the society at that time, after all why should they? They were just public or private property, a father could get his daughter married to whom ever he pleases and she has no say, but this man called Muhammad brought an abrupt stop to this beautiful practice, to make matters worse, not only could women have the freedom and say in their marriage, but could also participate in public services such as educating not only children but even men. How disgusting. Not to talk about his claims that a man should listen to his mother trice before he should listen to his father once. Simply because she gave birth to me.

Till date the Arabs are still trying to bring back that beautiful culture of forcing their children into marriage, this beautiful culture is actually not Islam it is Arabic, you can never find such beauties in Islam.

He stopped the rich men from exploiting the poor by abolishing interest banking, wetin consin am for that one I no know. Before you could say Jack Robinson, it has become almost difficult to differentiate the rich from the poor (no more shakara).

The Arabs became Angry at the way things were going and started killing these evil people called Muslims. And drove Muhammad out of the city (at last!!!). But Muhammad was accepted in a nearby city called Medina, and there he continued to spread this evil, saying things like, he who has the love of God should love his brother as himself, what a load of crap. I say do the opposite if you want to go against the evil teachings of Islam.

Muhammad was able to allow women participate in battle as nurses, and paramilitary voluntarily. The first of its kind, what evil.

The Mekkans attacked the Muslims for some time, people were becoming happy as victory draws near to put an end to this evil called Islam once and for all. All of a sudden, they struck with a deadly blow, can you imagine an army of 300 Muslim soldiers outnumbering an army three times their size(1000)? Sadly enough, the Muslims won the battle. They tied up the prisoners of war, but Muhammad had something even more deadly for the poor prisoners of war, he ordered his men to set the prisoners loose, and asked them to teach ten Muslims how to read and right
and they are free! Can you imagine such torture? Such evil and inhuman act? To make matters worse, those that can neither read nor write were set free!!!

I can go on and on, but to cut the long story short, Muhammad was able to capture the city of Makka, and Islam has been spreading since then.

But do not worry, today plans are on play to finish up this evil called Islam and bring back the beautiful practices of the past, such as murder, disregard to authority, disobedince towards parents, killing babies girls so that they dont bring shame to the family, illiteracy and what have you. Islam was and still is an enemy of Illiteracy, must I learn to read and write?!!!.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I am caught up in the evil claws of this religion and I don't think it will ever let me Go.

Lol grin prepare for hurricane hysteria from posters . . .how dare you expose Islam like that? Check under bed so you can sleep safe . . . Don't receive any mail that comes in briefcase, use infra-red to sleep safe! grin grin grin
Re: Exposing This Evil Religion Called Islam - Confession Of A Muslim by bilms(m): 6:54pm On Feb 05, 2013
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Religious Authority, Sistani Condemns Cursing Prophet Mohammed’s Companions / Is The Basmalah (بِسْمِ اللهِ) An Actual Verse Of Al Fatiah Or Not? / Is Smoking Shisha Haram?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.