Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

If You Ever Lived In 1004 Estate, Vi. Sign In Here - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / If You Ever Lived In 1004 Estate, Vi. Sign In Here (3167 Views)

Sign In - Edo People Meetinq / Over 20? Then Sign In Here / Ibadan People Sign In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Ever Lived In 1004 Estate, Vi. Sign In Here by Gamine(f): 9:49pm On Mar 08, 2008
lets talk about the good 'ol times smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: If You Ever Lived In 1004 Estate, Vi. Sign In Here by Gamine(f): 10:24pm On Mar 12, 2008
Kai

upon d number of pple wey dey NL

no one ever stayed in 1G4!!!!!

Surprising, but not too surprised.

all the bush bush people wey dey here!

Chai
Re: If You Ever Lived In 1004 Estate, Vi. Sign In Here by Jalal(m): 11:54am On Mar 20, 2008
Hey i stayed there bw 1987-1990, stayed at Cresent B, even did the Pric Sch. located within the estate, ie Fed. Housing Estate Pri Sch, where did u stay?
Re: If You Ever Lived In 1004 Estate, Vi. Sign In Here by Gamine(f): 2:05pm On Mar 20, 2008
R u kidding me!!! At last! grin grin

i stayed there 1986-1993

i was on Crescent B too smiley

high rise bulding

i went to Crescent Nur n pry sch sef!

lol.
Re: If You Ever Lived In 1004 Estate, Vi. Sign In Here by Jalal(m): 12:03pm On Mar 21, 2008
No really?? U stayed in Cresent B too!! I stayed at one of the low rise buildings, forgot the number. Maybe we even saw each other sef!!! I remember d gud old days we used to run around the entire estate gettin into all sorts of mischief!! tongue tongue
Re: If You Ever Lived In 1004 Estate, Vi. Sign In Here by Gamine(f): 2:22pm On Mar 21, 2008
Yeah

The Estate used to be fun ooh.

i was on the fourth floor B412, i still remember clearly.

WE used to picnic in the tennis courts.

Remember those mallams at the shopping mall

and those american kids from the American school
Re: If You Ever Lived In 1004 Estate, Vi. Sign In Here by Jalal(m): 4:55pm On Mar 23, 2008
so do u remember ur friends names? both boys and girls, maybe we had friends in common tho most of my friends were frm cresent C.
Re: If You Ever Lived In 1004 Estate, Vi. Sign In Here by Gamine(f): 10:23pm On Mar 23, 2008
Yeah, my friends

most of us went to Airforce

omogbai, ivie, ide, deborah, edo, victoria, odafe, aima

so many i cant remember right now
Re: If You Ever Lived In 1004 Estate, Vi. Sign In Here by Jalal(m): 11:19am On Mar 24, 2008
Well i dont think i know any of them!! Did they all stay at Cresent B? I hung out mostly in Cresent C, it was the most lively cresent as i remember, while Cresent A was so quiet, we used to sneak into peoples backyards and steal coconut and palm kernels!!
Do u have any pictures of 1004?
Re: If You Ever Lived In 1004 Estate, Vi. Sign In Here by Gamine(f): 11:13pm On Mar 27, 2008
Oh noo. sad
No pics, i will try to get sha.

We never used to go to Crescent A too, it was between B n C

and the shopping area.
Re: If You Ever Lived In 1004 Estate, Vi. Sign In Here by kathyekiti: 6:16am On Apr 12, 2008
Hi, I lived in crescent C from 1988-1992. Went to the primary school.
Re: If You Ever Lived In 1004 Estate, Vi. Sign In Here by k9(m): 1:58am On Apr 13, 2008
Repping G4. Street E in the house. I just heard omogbai is somewhere in the US. he and his bro, twin bro i think. But do tell Gamine, did u know Emma on the 5th floor. 503? or so. I don't s'pose u'd know where he is.
Re: If You Ever Lived In 1004 Estate, Vi. Sign In Here by Viante(f): 2:37pm On Apr 15, 2008
@K9

i know omogbai n co travelled since

Emma and his family on 5th floor, they were our family friends

they are in Benin now.

his sister is even in my house now shes staying for a while.

Really nice to know Estate people are still around and about! smiley
Re: If You Ever Lived In 1004 Estate, Vi. Sign In Here by k9(m): 8:09pm On Apr 15, 2008
Viante, which sister do u mean. Irene or Isi. If it is Irene, please oh, lemme at her. I had a mad crush on the girl at one point in time. I wanna know if the vibes still exist. grin
Re: If You Ever Lived In 1004 Estate, Vi. Sign In Here by Viante(f): 8:25pm On Apr 15, 2008
Its One of em sha, im not gonna tell tongue lipsrsealed tongue

hehehehehehe

crush abi? gen gen gen i will tell mummy!!!!

hahahahahaha
Re: If You Ever Lived In 1004 Estate, Vi. Sign In Here by k9(m): 8:27pm On Apr 15, 2008
hmm, r u gonna make force it outa u? lol. common girl, do tell. and where exactly r u?
Re: If You Ever Lived In 1004 Estate, Vi. Sign In Here by romeo(m): 9:02am On Apr 17, 2008
So here are the people that messed that place up!! i saw the place on sunday, though under a facelift but the decay is still much visible. shameless naija people wink wink
Re: If You Ever Lived In 1004 Estate, Vi. Sign In Here by JeSoul(f): 2:28pm On Sep 05, 2008
OMG  shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked 

I probably know ALL of you on this thread!
Gamine:

Yeah

The Estate used to be fun ooh.

i was on the fourth floor B412, i still remember clearly.

WE used to picnic in the tennis courts.

Remember those mallams at the shopping mall

and those american kids from the American school

Gamine:

Yeah, my friends

most of us went to Airforce

omogbai, ivie, Aide, deborah, edo, victoria, odafe, aima

so many i can't remember right now
That's me and my siblings! cheesy GAMINE I LIVED RIGHT NEXT DOOR TO YOU!!shocked  shocked   cheesy  414. My gosh what a small world. What's your real name? so I can put a face to you.

k9:

Repping G4. Street E in the house. I just heard omogbai is somewhere in the US. he and his bro, twin bro i think. But do tell Gamine, did u know Emma on the 5th floor. 503? or so. I don't s'pose u'D know where he is.

hehe He's fine cheesy. I gotta get him to come see this thread . . .
Re: If You Ever Lived In 1004 Estate, Vi. Sign In Here by Gamine(f): 2:36pm On Sep 08, 2008
WHATTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

izzzzzzzzzz A LIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

My real name

Send me a mail, wilya.

THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: If You Ever Lived In 1004 Estate, Vi. Sign In Here by JeSoul(f): 4:19pm On Sep 08, 2008
izzzzz a true oh! lol grin grin grin I just sent you an email grin grin grin
Who knew all this time we have been conversing that we knew and grew up together! shocked shocked grin cheesy Kai! it is a small & wonderful world!

Where is everyone one else on this thread? smiley
Re: If You Ever Lived In 1004 Estate, Vi. Sign In Here by Gamine(f): 4:53pm On Sep 08, 2008
I really do wonder where others are ooo!!!

I saw Ivie in a mag recently, i heard she works in Zenith Bank.

You should remember them na, the Dima-Okojies, Ivie and Ide
Re: If You Ever Lived In 1004 Estate, Vi. Sign In Here by JeSoul(f): 8:17pm On Sep 08, 2008
In a magazine? is she a model or something? I hear banks are the thing now, that everyone works in a bank - well long as it pays the bills smiley
Of course I remember them people . . . wow . . . names I haven't heard in forever. I lost touch with everyone, Toyin & Funmi (remember them abi? 5th floor?) did email me a couple of times after we left but I have not heard from them in years.

Do you know whatever happened to Lanre in 416? I saw him a few months after moving but nothing since then.
Re: If You Ever Lived In 1004 Estate, Vi. Sign In Here by Gamine(f): 1:09pm On Sep 09, 2008
Well, she attended an event where she was snapped.lol

Lanre? hmm, cnt really remember

Toyin & Funmi, twins?

Cant really remember too,

Adesuwa? ring a bell?
Re: If You Ever Lived In 1004 Estate, Vi. Sign In Here by trekkie: 1:49am On Aug 08, 2009
when i saw
Re: If You Ever Lived In 1004 Estate, Vi. Sign In Here by no1madman(m): 8:50am On Aug 08, 2009
Gamine:

Kai

Chai
u sound proud, bush girl, what is so special about 1004flats.
Re: If You Ever Lived In 1004 Estate, Vi. Sign In Here by tkb417(m): 12:05pm On Aug 08, 2009
Gamine:

Kai

Chai
hehehe
u don kolo
didnt stay in 1G4 but had many of my cuz there.

maybe i need to open a thread for the old timers at dolphin too

who knows, my arch-enemy on NL mite be my own next door neighbour grin

romeo:

So here are the people that messed that place up!! i saw the place on sunday, though under a facelift but the decay is still much visible. shameless naija people wink wink
yeah, a private coy is already into the 1G4.
no one knws hw much it will go for by the time its done and dusted. Lets see if they can replicate the luxury flats we have in Ikoyi and envrions
Re: If You Ever Lived In 1004 Estate, Vi. Sign In Here by bootycall(f): 1:09pm On Aug 09, 2009
G4 street B.
Re: If You Ever Lived In 1004 Estate, Vi. Sign In Here by Gamine(f): 6:02pm On Sep 10, 2009
lol.

The new 1004 flats are looking good, wont be bad to get one, but hella expensive
Re: If You Ever Lived In 1004 Estate, Vi. Sign In Here by samorijack(m): 11:02pm On Sep 14, 2009
Street F, 416, G4 4 Lifeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: If You Ever Lived In 1004 Estate, Vi. Sign In Here by CrazyMan(m): 12:42pm On Sep 15, 2009
no1madman:

u sound proud, bush girl, what is so special about 1004flats.
Exactly what I intended to say.

What's the big deal in living in VI; should a thread be started simply because you lived there?

If Nairalanders that live in exotic places begin to start threads about where they stay, do you think you would have space to start this thread?

When next you want to start a thread reason properly and ask yourself if it makes sense don't just hit the reply button most especially, when you have nothing reasonable so say.
Re: If You Ever Lived In 1004 Estate, Vi. Sign In Here by Gamine(f): 2:52pm On Sep 15, 2009
@Crazyman

You need no introduction, your craze is obvious.
Re: If You Ever Lived In 1004 Estate, Vi. Sign In Here by ladej(m): 12:38am On Dec 04, 2009
Gamine:

@Crazyman

You need no introduction, your craze is obvious.
lived in 1 g 4 too. whoa, did u know the famous ebidamen?? holla at me real quick

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need A Guy For A Date Am New Here / Where Is Eveseh? / oh happy day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.